Halotest 25 first PH cycle

IronGod

Awards
Hey everybody hows it going. I am new to AM and just wanted to know your thoughts on my first PH cycle. I am about to start Halotest 25 by powerlab ( a halodrol 50 clone). Since it is going to be my first cycle, i plan on dosing it at 50.50.50.50. I will preload milk thistle and use it during and after cycle along with livercare(liv 52). My pct is basically nolva but i only have enough to dose it at 20.10.10.10. along with some tribulis. I am 21 turning 22, 175 pounds at 13% bf. What do you guys think of this cycle, I am open to suggestions. thx everyone!

sms6090

Awards
i have a few suggestions actually.

for halodrol, the sweet spot is when you run it for 6 weeks, not 4. you should dose it at 50/50/75/75/75/75.

for your pct, you don't necessarily even need a serm. halodrol, known as one of the milder prohormones, would be acceptable if you used a product such as CEL post cycle as your pct. save your serm for a more potent steroid.

just make sure you preload whatever livercare you're going to be using, and you should be good to go. i may even recommend using CEL cycle assist, but it isn't necessary

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Don't tell him to run it for 6 weeks, and then tell him that he should save his SERM for later.

He's got that ****, so he should use it.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Milk thistle and liver care are OVERKILL. This is such a weak PH. Unless you have both, i'd pick one or the other. (personally I wouldn't use either)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah you need to run it for 6 weeks minimum, and ramp the doses up by each week, something like this would be better.

50/50/75/75/100/100.

hd is a very weak ph. like razor said you don't need all that liver protection, and if you have a serm, you might as well use it for pct, there easy to get and cheap as **** anyways...

IronGod

Awards
thx for the replies guys, I think i am going to run it for six weeks and gradualy up the dosage to 75mg, maybe even 100 depending how i respond to it. I am going to use my SERM since ive got it but do you guys think nolva at 20.10.10.10 will be enough coming off this cycle

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah thatd be fine, if you're just running the nolva solo you could do 20/20/10/10.

newbie09

Awards
yeah you need to run it for 6 weeks minimum, and ramp the doses up by each week, something like this would be better.

50/50/75/75/100/100.

hd is a very weak ph. like razor said you don't need all that liver protection, and if you have a serm, you might as well use it for pct, there easy to get and cheap as **** anyways...
is 50/50/75/75/100/100 a safe dosage for a first timer ? just wanted to know as I am planning to start my first PH cycle with CEL H-DROL .

newbie09

Awards
and do you really need a SERM for HD if its very weak ???

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is 50/50/75/75/100/100 a safe dosage for a first timer ? just wanted to know as I am planning to start my first PH cycle with CEL H-DROL .
well start with 50 and work your way up, if your getting great results at 75, then no need to bump up to 100.. me personally 120mg didnt do anything really..

but this being your 1st cycle hopefully you respond well to it.

and yes you should use a serm, i mean why not. way cheaper than most otc products anyways.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
No you do not need a SERM to be completely honest. Will it help keep your gains? Absolutely. Will your levels get all hairy and screwed up if you don't run a SERM? Nope.

Halotest is such a weak PH, there is much debate if you really need a PCT. I'd recommend it, but it isn't like your screwed if you don't run it.

I'd really see how your body responds to decide what your going to dose it at.

I think less then 75mg is pointless IMO, but thats my opinion.

You could do :

50-75/75/75/100-125/100-125.

I did 125 mg for about 4 weeks with no sides, then again I didn't get much from the cycle either but it was free so I didn't really care.

If your body isn't getting any negative sides, bump up the dose... If you start to feel some bad sides, lower the dose.

platinumpapi

Awards
Okay guys, i am also a newbie. I hope you guys can help me out with tips. I just received my bottle of Halotest 25 today. I am interested in doing the 6 week cycle. Before i do anything i just want to organize and gather as much info as i can so that i do the cycle properly. I do follow a clean diet and great workout plan so all i need is to make sure i have all the products i need before beginning. I have Halotest, Milk thistle, and cranberry extract, <-- not sure if it's important or not but it seems to help.......As far as the cycle, what is the recommended dosage, & a major thing here that i confusing me is the use of a PCT? Is it safe to say i can get results, without it or should i look into one?