Wow for the Beast!

Maderan

Awards
Just started first PH cycle, Beastdrol on Tuesday, and have gained 2lbs a day. Day 1 203, to 205 Day 2
205 to 207 Day 3
207 to 209 Day4

I have read you put on a lot upfront during uptake but this seems fast. Anyone know when gains start to level out and slow down?

My target was 15lbs max for the 4 week cycle but at this rate I am going right through that. Any projections for this cycle?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Have you read anyone's log about Beastdrol? There are several out there. You will put on at least 15lbs if you eat. Eat, eat, eat. If you goal is to put on the lbs, eat tons of carbs along with protein. Again eat lol. Do a search for beastdrol and you will find a couple recent logs.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
need to know more about the cycle to say. On a bulker I'd expect to be up 20 lbs before PCT on superdrol. You'll have to scratch and claw to keep even 75% of it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The initial weight gain is glycogen and water uptake.

Maderan

Awards
Yeah I have read a couple of logs on the beast but it seems that around 10lbs for 10 days is the weight gain for uptake. I am getting more because it is a first cycle? I am eating like a horse and getting about 1.5 g protein per lb. Preloaded all support supps and will be PCT on Clomid 4 weeks.

Considering a short epi bridge at the end to help keep gains and cut a bit. I am 6' and prob 15-18% BF and would like to be closer to 10%. I have read a lot about bridging epi and it helping keep gains but have also read a lot about just using one PH on the first cycle.

Considering just letting the sides and what my body is telling me determine if I should bridge epi.

Any opinions?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have read a couple of logs on the beast but it seems that around 10lbs for 10 days is the weight gain for uptake. I am getting more because it is a first cycle? I am eating like a horse and getting about 1.5 g protein per lb. Preloaded all support supps and will be PCT on Clomid 4 weeks.

Considering a short epi bridge at the end to help keep gains and cut a bit. I am 6' and prob 15-18% BF and would like to be closer to 10%. I have read a lot about bridging epi and it helping keep gains but have also read a lot about just using one PH on the first cycle.

Considering just letting the sides and what my body is telling me determine if I should bridge epi.

Any opinions?
Yes, you should bridge.
No, do not even think about cutting until after PCT.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd recomend using helladrol to bridge instead of another dht derivative.

but epi is a good option. maybe 40mg for 3 weeks after beast.

you most likely wont gain any more, but it would probably be easier to keep the gains.

make sure your pct is solid, get some nolva or clomid, and stack with a natty t boster like hcgenerate, and sustain alpha. maybe use an ai if you want, 6-bromo or formastane.

good luck bro, I've yet to run the beast, but I've got some dieselbolan im gonna be running soon.