Arimidex vs Aromasin + Nolva

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
There is a ton of threads I know, but I want to have my question answered.

Aromasin doesn't have the possible negative effects on lipids like adex does, controls estrogen about 20% better (from my findings give or take a few %), and is overall a tad bit better then adex.

On the other hand, adex is almost half the price of aromasin.

I plan on using it for on cycle during my 4-5 weeks of d-bol, and then in PCT with clomid.

Now, I know some like adex more, and some like aromasin more. Is it really worth the extra bucks for aromasin? I know there is evidence that aromasin has some good benefits, so it almost seems as a slam dunk to buy it I just would like some users actual input.

In the 5th week of PCT I want to run nolva 10mg ED for 1-2 weeks so I don't get some rebound gyno from the cycle and PCT, is this a stupid idea? I would be running nolva alone (clomid and ai for 4 weeks)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There is a ton of threads I know, but I want to have my question answered.

Aromasin doesn't have the possible negative effects on lipids like adex does, controls estrogen about 20% better (from my findings give or take a few %), and is overall a tad bit better then adex.

On the other hand, adex is almost half the price of aromasin.

I plan on using it for on cycle during my 4-5 weeks of d-bol, and then in PCT with clomid.

Now, I know some like adex more, and some like aromasin more. Is it really worth the extra bucks for aromasin? I know there is evidence that aromasin has some good benefits, so it almost seems as a slam dunk to buy it I just would like some users actual input.

In the 5th week of PCT I want to run nolva 10mg ED for 1-2 weeks so I don't get some rebound gyno from the cycle and PCT, is this a stupid idea? I would be running nolva alone (clomid and ai for 4 weeks)
#1 get what you pay for.

#2 aromasin is better IMO OFF cycle then ON cycle. due to no rebound because its of steroidal nature especially when ran with nolva. if you run aromasin run 10mg for 10-14 days then continue nolva 1 week after finishing aromasin. and rebound gyno will NOT happen.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i've read that aromasin is used in PCT, and adex on cycle. How come that is so?

I was going to run the aromasin for 2 weeks 12-25mg (depending on sides) and then tamper down in week 3, and be done end/beg of week 4, then your saying run the nolva?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
run nolva aromasin together

nolva week 1-5

aromasin week 2-4.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
I'm picking clomid over nolva.

But besides that, my question was on the adex and aromasin. How come adex is better for on cycle, aromasin for pct?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm picking clomid over nolva.

But besides that, my question was on the adex and aromasin. How come adex is better for on cycle, aromasin for pct?
potency, cost effectiveness, and steroidal or not.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I'll run adex on cycle, aromasin in PCT.

Can I run nolva just for a week after PCT to make sure no gyno pops up, or would a week do jack crap. (I read this somewhere on another forum)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. I'll run adex on cycle, aromasin in PCT.

Can I run nolva just for a week after PCT to make sure no gyno pops up, or would a week do jack crap. (I read this somewhere on another forum)
run it how i showed you

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Again my man, I'm running clomid over nolva based on my reading and that after 2 cycles with clomid I had great results.