Awards
  • Established
Ok stuff I can get is 40mcg clen / 5.4 Yohimbine HCL per ml

how I use it is...
week 1
.5ml
week 2
1ml

Now question is my lady friend is 5'2'' 120lbs not sure on bf but its not much, shes tiny. Shes been bugging me that she wants to use it and I said ok but Im not sure how she'd dose it. She has like no stim tolerance, I gave her some ECA and shes like boucning off of the walls.

I dont wanna kill her or anything but shes hell bent on it, was thinking like
week 1
.25ml
week 2
.5 ml

to much to little? do the same as me? I just dont want to tell her ya pin this cuz it lasts like 36hours.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
start at 40mcg then slowly go up

i cant take more than 25mg of ECA but clen i can take 220-240mcg everyone is diff keep increasing everyday until she finds her sweet spot

TheTransforma

I tried Helios years and years back, besides some lump and bumps it didin't do **** for local fatloss. Don't give it to your lady friend, she'll be disappointed.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
if shes bugging from eca... helios are on a while different level.. the first time i ran a full mL at one time.. i was ****ing shaking so bad.. i tried to get my haircut and the lady thought i was on crack or something.. i couldnt stop moving and was sweating hard... went up to 1.5mL a day... started getting too many lumps though... it will work welll for fat loss.. but no site specific loss

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
start at 40mcg then slowly go up

i cant take more than 25mg of ECA but clen i can take 220-240mcg everyone is diff keep increasing everyday until she finds her sweet spot
ok wasnt sure since she is liek 1/2 my size, thanks
I tried Helios years and years back, besides some lump and bumps it didin't do **** for local fatloss. Don't give it to your lady friend, she'll be disappointed.
I had awesome results w/ it along w/ my friend thanks tho

if shes bugging from eca... helios are on a while different level.. the first time i ran a full mL at one time.. i was ****ing shaking so bad.. i tried to get my haircut and the lady thought i was on crack or something.. i couldnt stop moving and was sweating hard... went up to 1.5mL a day... started getting too many lumps though... it will work welll for fat loss.. but no site specific loss
Ill work her up I guess haha. I never went over 1ml... yet :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Wait wtf is helio can I get a link to faq our detailed info pls

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
its injectable clen... with yohimbine added......40mcg clen / 5.4 Yohimbine HCL per ml.. its pinned sub q.... it supposedly has spot reduction ability.. but in my opinion.. the delivery system is superior to pill or liquid clen... 1mL feels like 80mcg of regular clen.. ill try to upload a pic of a bottle.. i believe theres also icyplex...which is the same thing just a different company.. although icyplex may have t3 in it also not quite sure...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ohhhhhh i heared about it, where does this gwet injected stomach? also is there a benefit to inj? it?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
ohhhhhh i heared about it, where does this gwet injected stomach? also is there a benefit to inj? it?
i was pinning lower stomach/love handle area.. and lower back... dunno the benfit to inject.. better delivery i suppose

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
seems like a useless hassle....

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
thats why i stopped it and just got some liquid clen.. some ppl love the helios.. i just found it unnessary to pin it.. espeically so much liquid sub-q

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
yeah...... that just seems pushing an addictions

BTW BIG PROPS FOR THE LADY WHO INJECTS THIS THATS HARDCORE!

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
why do people have such a hard time with 'women vs woman'?

not bein a ****, just sayin

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
my droid X i try to type fast but when i use the SWYPE feature it always rolls out women, and as long as u guys know what i am saying its cool

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yeah I posted up what helios is on the top :p

she is pretty hardcore, she doesnt care. She watches me do stuff like this, kind of like a fetish. Almost weird lol.

Inject it sub q into the belly is where I did it mainly. You can IM it if you want. Im gonna get some more eventually and try it on my sides or something see if it makes a difference or atleast on my illiac crest area.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Nice women my ex wanted me to give her sd while I was on it lolli told her the negatives she didn't care

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
fuuuuk crazy bishes lol

Chelle7

Awards
I want to try the helios. I have used the clen 40 and had decent results. What gauge of needles should I use to do this? Any recomendations

INEEDGAINS

Awards
I'm curious too, I've been debating on pinning this Helios that I got from a friend, But I'm having a hard time finding info on this shhh. How much should I pin and how often?? That's all I need to know

jgaz18

jgaz18

Awards
I need some friends like you have! I have to order al my crap online it's such a hassle especially with my patience! Shipping takes forever