P-mag cycle - AnabolicMinds.com

P-mag cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

P-mag cycle

Did h-drol 50/50/50/50 in march had good results.
    stats:
    weight: 205
    bench: 365
    squat:485
    deadlift:500,
    got a good diet (roomate is diabetic), gonna eat clean throughout
    training split
    mon: chest
    tue: back
    wed: off/cardio 30min
    thurs: shoulders
    fri: arms
    sat: off/cardio/30min
    sun:legs

cycle info:
    fish oil, milk thistle through whole cycle
    P-mag: 50/50/75/75/75
    pct: inhibit-e, AI post cycle support, mabe a natty test booster.
    i can get clomid to have on hand, but can i get away with an otc pct?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  240 lbs.

i just finished a similar cycle of the same thing my pct was kilo sports clomed and lg t911,m the clomed is the same as inhibit e i would ad t911 im in week 2 of pct and still gaining if anything im much dryer and feel more cut also no strength decrease t911 is helpful because it has a powerful ai along with resveratrol and yohimbine to combat any lethargy even though u shouldnt feel any from p-mag cycle dosing looks good and clomid on hand is a good call
    good luck
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

cool ill add the t911 i hope it goes well i want to add some strength and solid size. i think its gonna be a good cycle
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

Im on day 5 of my P-mag 5 weeker and i have to say, im already impressed. You can feel its effects within a couple days compared to the week or two it takes h-drol. You can def. get away with an otc but if you have clomid on hand why not use it? Its about the same price as any otc pct anyways. Better to have too much for pct then too little...
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

do not use an otc pct for that- use ur clomid cut out inhibit e- pmag DOES not convert to estrogen- all u will do is destroy ur estrogen levels with inhibit e creating a longer more painful pct recovery
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

ur messing with an anabolic hormone here- do not listen to him- you may use a otc pct and be fine- but there is a good chance u wouldnt be- use the clomid and be safe
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

use clomid/AI PCT/Supress C, maybe dose the p mag a little higher towards the end. no need for inhibit E or a T booster. Creatine would be good also.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

run the pmag 50/50/75/75/100?
    could i does clomid 50/50/25/25 with the creatine and a cortisol control product.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wesGA87 View Post
    run the pmag 50/50/75/75/100?
    could i does clomid 50/50/25/25 with the creatine and a cortisol control product.
    this looks good- dont do a cortisol suppressor- why?

Anabolic compounds suppress cortisol as it is- you want ur cortisol to level back out to a normal level in pct and a cort supprosser will just prolong this- making the recovery more difficult and perhaps causing a surge in cortisol levels when you come off the cort suppressor- just eat and rest and train and repeat in pct
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

You can run an OTC PCT for Clomid. Nearly every other forum out there pushes the OTC route far more more than users here do. I ran a Pmag with OTC PCT and so did many many others. Youd be surprised when you PM people and ask them to for advice - and to cut out all the BS they write out of fear of being flamed on here. OTC PCTs are way more common and effective than many are lead to believe, especially when youre dealing with the lower-middle tier Phs like H-drol, Pmag, Epi, etc.

"SERMs have more physical evidence that proves that the chemicals actually return the body's natural testosterone estrogen levels back to normal, where as non-prescription post-cycle treatments are newer in origin, less widely utilized, and constantly shifting in chemical make-up,...making their overall effectiveness in clinical studies more difficult to determine." From the Journal of the Department of Endocrinology at Newcastle University in a joint study with the School of Advanced Studies at the University of London (Hamstrahl et al,2010)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:06 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-07-2009, 02:39 PM
  4. H-Drol Pre-Cycle, Cycle, Post-Cycle
    By KIRK24 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 07:16 PM