P-mag cycle

W

wesGA87

Awards
Did h-drol 50/50/50/50 in march had good results.
stats:
weight: 205
bench: 365
squat:485
deadlift:500,
got a good diet (roomate is diabetic), gonna eat clean throughout
training split
mon: chest
tue: back
wed: off/cardio 30min
thurs: shoulders
fri: arms
sat: off/cardio/30min
sun:legs

cycle info:
fish oil, milk thistle through whole cycle
P-mag: 50/50/75/75/75
pct: inhibit-e, AI post cycle support, mabe a natty test booster.
i can get clomid to have on hand, but can i get away with an otc pct?

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i just finished a similar cycle of the same thing my pct was kilo sports clomed and lg t911,m the clomed is the same as inhibit e i would ad t911 im in week 2 of pct and still gaining if anything im much dryer and feel more cut also no strength decrease t911 is helpful because it has a powerful ai along with resveratrol and yohimbine to combat any lethargy even though u shouldnt feel any from p-mag cycle dosing looks good and clomid on hand is a good call
good luck

W

wesGA87

Awards
cool ill add the t911 i hope it goes well i want to add some strength and solid size. i think its gonna be a good cycle

B

Born2ball

Awards
Im on day 5 of my P-mag 5 weeker and i have to say, im already impressed. You can feel its effects within a couple days compared to the week or two it takes h-drol. You can def. get away with an otc but if you have clomid on hand why not use it? Its about the same price as any otc pct anyways. Better to have too much for pct then too little...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do not use an otc pct for that- use ur clomid cut out inhibit e- pmag DOES not convert to estrogen- all u will do is destroy ur estrogen levels with inhibit e creating a longer more painful pct recovery

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ur messing with an anabolic hormone here- do not listen to him- you may use a otc pct and be fine- but there is a good chance u wouldnt be- use the clomid and be safe

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
use clomid/AI PCT/Supress C, maybe dose the p mag a little higher towards the end. no need for inhibit E or a T booster. Creatine would be good also.

W

wesGA87

Awards
run the pmag 50/50/75/75/100?
could i does clomid 50/50/25/25 with the creatine and a cortisol control product.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
run the pmag 50/50/75/75/100?
could i does clomid 50/50/25/25 with the creatine and a cortisol control product.
this looks good- dont do a cortisol suppressor- why?

Anabolic compounds suppress cortisol as it is- you want ur cortisol to level back out to a normal level in pct and a cort supprosser will just prolong this- making the recovery more difficult and perhaps causing a surge in cortisol levels when you come off the cort suppressor- just eat and rest and train and repeat in pct

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
You can run an OTC PCT for Clomid. Nearly every other forum out there pushes the OTC route far more more than users here do. I ran a Pmag with OTC PCT and so did many many others. Youd be surprised when you PM people and ask them to for advice - and to cut out all the BS they write out of fear of being flamed on here. OTC PCTs are way more common and effective than many are lead to believe, especially when youre dealing with the lower-middle tier Phs like H-drol, Pmag, Epi, etc.

"SERMs have more physical evidence that proves that the chemicals actually return the body's natural testosterone estrogen levels back to normal, where as non-prescription post-cycle treatments are newer in origin, less widely utilized, and constantly shifting in chemical make-up,...making their overall effectiveness in clinical studies more difficult to determine." From the Journal of the Department of Endocrinology at Newcastle University in a joint study with the School of Advanced Studies at the University of London (Hamstrahl et al,2010)