M drol: Need help

jb96rp

Awards
I have been lifting for three years now and i have come to a point where i am peaking. I decided to run an m drol cycle to get some new gains. I must say the stuff is amazing. I went from 197 to 217 in 5 weeks. My bench went from 4x6 245 to 4x6 285. All other lifts went up as well. I experienced few problems but back pumps were a definate issue. I did notice my temper was a bit shorter but nothing that couldnt be controlled. Im a leaner body type and i did notice more fat around my abdominals which i would like gone. Also cramping is a huge issue rite now for me. I wake up nightly with severe cramps in my legs. (Need help with this) The benefits definately over power the bad on this product.

Cycle:
2 m drol capsules daily
cycle assist
kre alkylyn creatine
no explode
glutamine
Protien

Post cycle:
Sarm
Novadex
Kre alkylyn creatine
no explode
protien.
bcaa
glutamine

Any advice please let me know. Im new to phs and could use help especially for cramping. Anything i should be on that im not.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I have been lifting for three years now and i have come to a point where i am peaking. I decided to run an m drol cycle to get some new gains. I must say the stuff is amazing. I went from 197 to 217 in 5 weeks. My bench went from 4x6 245 to 4x6 285. All other lifts went up as well. I experienced few problems but back pumps were a definate issue. I did notice my temper was a bit shorter but nothing that couldnt be controlled. Im a leaner body type and i did notice more fat around my abdominals which i would like gone. Also cramping is a huge issue rite now for me. I wake up nightly with severe cramps in my legs. (Need help with this) The benefits definately over power the bad on this product.

Cycle:
2 m drol capsules daily
cycle assist
kre alkylyn creatine
no explode
glutamine
Protien

Post cycle:
Sarm
Novadex
Kre alkylyn creatine
no explode
protien.
bcaa
glutamine

Any advice please let me know. Im new to phs and could use help especially for cramping. Anything i should be on that im not.

Drop the N.O. explode from you cycle and use it post cycle. I also hope you mean Nolvadex instead of the otc novadex xt... A SERM is a must with superdrol. Also add in 3-5g of taurine daily and eat more potassium. this should help with cramping/pumps. Drink more water also.

How far along is your cycle?

jb96rp

Awards
Preciate the help I do drink a ton of water. Yes im on Nolvadex Sorry bout that. I should take more potasium and i have heard of taking taurine for the back pumps but i just figured since im cycling off that they would just go away. The cramps are the worst. I also toss and turn all night long. Anything to help with that. I usually sleep sound

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dude take in a bunch of taurine. Also potassium. Spinach, bananas, even potassium supplements. Cheap, all effective.

MedicalCynic

Awards
Dude take in a bunch of taurine. Also potassium. Spinach, bananas, even potassium supplements. Cheap, all effective.
while I'll agree potassium is good, don't go overboard OP. I'd say eat some more bananas but don't bother with the straight potassium supplements.

too much potassium = very bad

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did you say your on a Sarm? I thought those were used as a cycle not durring pct. Did you mean to type serm?