Ok I'm new and in need of help!

thunderbolt09

Awards
OK, I used to be a beast in high school, like one of the biggest guys in the school, and still hold the school record for sophmore bench press at 365 LBS. After being shot (long story, dont ask) I was in the hospital for 4 months, and lost all my mass and strenght. Now I'm half of what I used to be. I want to get back to the way I used to be, and get called beast again. So I need your help. Any tips and advice will be taken seriously, because you know more about this than me. The only thing is, I dont have hundreds of $$$$ to spend on the stuff I think I'm gonna need. So if you guys can get me started in the right direction, with the right combination of stuff, and a good workout plan, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Mark

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you've got the kind of genetics that allow you to press 365 as a 10th grader then you just need to start training again and do what you're good at doing.

BTW, 19 years olds shouldn't be roiding up, and you're not allowed to post here, read the rules

bigsexy74

bigsexy74

Awards
  • Established
you were 5'7 and 320lbs? how did you get shot? lol, nah for real tho, the first 2 answered every question you could possibly ask. lift and eat and sleep...rinse and repeat

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
creatine, multi vitamin, fish oil, whey protein... Maybe Z-force if you're feeling risky and want to spend $10

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you eat an lift, you'll get most of your mass back in no time.. Your friends will think you on the juicezzz ;)

thunderbolt09

Awards
Sorry guys I just kinda skimmied the rules. I must have just missed the age part,

bigsexy74- yeah Im still 5'7 but I was pressin 365 LBS. At the time I weighed 215, and at age 16, thats why everybody at school called me the beast, even my teachers.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
ight dawg I'm ganna help yo ass out. This is how this is going to go. You'll ask questions and you want supplements as the answers(which won't happen). See I'm 20 and I started at 19(had never lift in my entire life) and I went and read article. Go read everything you can on bb dot com. Let me tell you why I'm saying that on ANY form when you ask questions 99% of the people are going to respond with foods and .9% are going to be like food and train. Unless you get to be known around here a little that what you ganna keep getting and not because you 19, well a little, but mostly cause we don't know what you do. Give me your diet, training, sleep time, and be precise and I'll fix those and then I'll give you the names of supplements that people our age can take. But I(or we) gotta know everything so when your diet and training is solid and unquestionable then supplement name dropping will come. Trust me cause even Pro-hormones won't get you big unless you gotta a good diet.

mcssassin

Awards
ight dawg I'm ganna help yo ass out. This is how this is going to go. You'll ask questions and you want supplements as the answers(which won't happen). See I'm 20 and I started at 19(had never lift in my entire life) and I went and read article. Go read everything you can on bb dot com. Let me tell you why I'm saying that on ANY form when you ask questions 99% of the people are going to respond with foods and .9% are going to be like food and train. Unless you get to be known around here a little that what you ganna keep getting and not because you 19, well a little, but mostly cause we don't know what you do. Give me your diet, training, sleep time, and be precise and I'll fix those and then I'll give you the names of supplements that people our age can take. But I(or we) gotta know everything so when your diet and training is solid and unquestionable then supplement name dropping will come. Trust me cause even Pro-hormones won't get you big unless you gotta a good diet.
? what???? man i need a translator??? and the worst place to go is bb . com!!! all they will say is take what ever you can get ur hands on!!a.m is a place of truth even if you feel your getting flamed these guys are trying to help you....bb .com is a bunch of 15 year olds telling each other how to get huuuuugeee using roids lol like i think that guy was trying to say????? eat more???? ps a.m never got raided for acting like ##tards

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I'm sleepy as fukk so I didn't re-read it before I posted it.

Long story short tell us your diet and training and well go from there.

mcssassin

Awards
Go read everything you can on bb dot com. >>>>>>shut up<<<<<<:stooges::wtf::hitwithrock::FUfinger::FUfinger::slap::cussing::toofunny::clap2:

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
id say take whatever you were taking in HS because it sounds like it was workin for ya

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's up man, without flaming you I'd like to make some sudgestions. Prob not the kind you want to here but who knows maybe you'll get something out of it. So of we leave age aside for a
sec. So you said you got shot not asking how or why but where on your body did U get shot? What kind of bullet? And what kind of wound? Did they do any surgery or did the bullet just go in and out is it still there? Did u have any Pt or Ot post surgery? What kind of meds are you on? Pain killers antibiotics? I'm asking all this because it will affect your trainning and in turn it'll affect your gains. All that aside if all you want is mass and strength I'd look for some bulking diets make sure they are clean and eat and work out! Stack whey and cassein protein. I your hell bent on taking something take a test booster your 19 because of muscle memory you'll blow up quick given that everything went right post surgery. By the time your 21 your diet and training will be so on point that once you'll hit the juice you'll turn into 3x the beast you'll use to be.

thunderbolt09

Awards
ok perico13 i was shot in the face in May of 2007, with a .243 deer rifle in a hunting accident, surgery was a B****! I'm not on any meds at all right now and havent been on any in over 2 years. no teeth, nose, and no jaw for 6 months. they took a bone out of my leg and made me a jaw bone. All my doctors have released me to do what ever i want to do. I was released to play football my senior year, but my coach recomended that I didnt. As Far as diet, i never had one, i just ate whatever and tried to stay away from all the sweet stuff, and drank a lot of water. thats about it.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sry if the post looks fukked I'm on my phone. Whtevr you decide to do just b safe
bro. Research the ph/ds you think u want and make sure you take all the necessary cautions. (not saying go do it, your a grown man no one can tell you what to do. Your gonna do what you want) and don't jump into a SD/epi bridge just cause everyone else is doing it.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
OATZ

/Fit/s the budget...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Go read everything you can on bb dot com. >>>>>>shut up<<<<<<:stooges::wtf::hitwithrock::FUfinger::FUfinger::slap::cussing::toofunny::clap2:
WTF?! yeah, sorry I was wrong. Don't read articles that's for dumb people. And bb dot com it's an uber hard site to navigate and there articles are nothing but lies and fake ads.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Sry if the post looks fukked I'm on my phone. Whtevr you decide to do just b safe
bro. Research the ph/ds you think u want and make sure you take all the necessary cautions. (not saying go do it, your a grown man no one can tell you what to do. Your gonna do what you want) and don't jump into a SD/epi bridge just cause everyone else is doing it.
what the ****? he never said he wanted Ph/ds and your recommending that as OK to a nineteen year old? what the **** is going on in this place first read bb.com then take prohormones??? woww

OP since you dont have a diet layed out that is the first step and secondly what does your routine look like ? if you havent thought of what kind of lifting routine you want to do then let us kno

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well that's a start bro, if you overcame something like that your the kind of person tht can overcome and do anything. I'd suggest you look into a bulking diet, and a program for mass, just google it or look at bb.com they have good programs. Some one recomended a 5x5 which is good or maybe DC training look into something like that. Find something you like an stick to the training and diet 100. For 12 weeks If you can do that not only would u make the gains you want but you'll get the dicipline u need to run any kind of cycle.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm with this guy. if you can get shot in the face you can run superdrol uneducated!

Just kidding.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well that's a start bro, if you overcame something like that your the kind of person tht can overcome and do anything. I'd suggest you look into a bulking diet, and a program for mass, just google it or look at bb.com they have good programs. Some one recomended a 5x5 which is good or maybe DC training look into something like that. Find something you like an stick to the training and diet 100. For 12 weeks If you can do that not only would u make the gains you want but you'll get the dicipline u need to run any kind of cycle.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sanchez re read what I wrote pls before you misquote me.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
ok bro but Ph/DS werent brought up so whats the need to say to him to research whatever DS he wants to take then take necessary precautions?

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look not gona Start a fight over the Internet, I guess I'm wrong he posted in the anabolic section, just though that's what he was going for..doesn't that make sence to you? I javnt been on these boards to long maybe I shouldn't b giving my opinions just yet. But I c a lot of ppl come here saying they want help or they want to run a cycle, they get flamed for asking dumb questions yet at the end of the day, they end up running some crazy cycles and end up hurting themselves and inturn contribute to the bad rep that these compunds have. You guys can bash bb.co all u want I agree there is abunch of idiots over there but they do have some very informative articles for a noon to follow. OP all I want to say to you is whatever you do be responsible.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
*noon stupid phone. Your right tho sanchez
maybe I didn't give him the best advice.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
*noon stupid phone. Your right tho sanchez
maybe I didn't give him the best advice.
yeah bro wasnt trying to start a E-fight ... just read what the OP has said cause he stated that he posted this in the wrong category. but i can see what you are saying about that so u meant well. just check out the whole thread nxt time

thunderbolt09

Awards
ok guys didnt mean to get everybody in an uproar, i think i may have posted in the wrong thread. im new to this kind of thing and didnt know where to start. when i used to lift i didnt know about all the stuff i know about now. i just went to the gym and busted my a$$ all the time 24/7. all i wanna do is get back to the way i used to look without killing myself every other day at the gym trying to do it. thats all. i dont know about Ph/ds and all that stuff. sorry guys.

on the run

Awards
muscle memory is a wonderful thing. if you were 210 at 16 naturally then there is no reason you can't get back up to that weight again very quickly by eating well and training hard. you will put back on massive amounts of muscle in as little as 6 month..

mcssassin

Awards
look man let me explain myself.. as stated bb.com does have articles but doubtfull thats what you were reading in the fourms if you were looking for advise! im not knocking anyone for visiting that site, altho you notice a lot of people from there migrate here for more exp advice. the crowd over there is young guys all telling each other its ok to do what you want (in my opinion) if that advise was accurate y come here? yes you may get flamed here but these guys are not just telling you what you want to hear they are trying to help you! and yes there are very smart people at bb.com...but why hunt the 3rd grade for Doogie Houser when you can just go to the college and everyone is up 2 speed? not just one person in a sea of confused kids.....again just my opinion sorry if i offended any one. i just think you been thru enuf man dont make it worse with out knowing the facts!!!!!!

mcssassin

Awards
WTF?! yeah, sorry I was wrong. Don't read articles that's for dumb people. And bb dot com it's an uber hard site to navigate and there articles are nothing but lies and fake ads.
please read above..and i dont know if that is sarcasm? because the second half of that message sounds like the truth:haha: