new to the sport

  1. New Member
    bulltest01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    11.75%

    new to the sport


    So I'm new to bodybuilding and I'm looking for a good PH stack to do my first cycle. All the research that i have done points me towards the primordial turinabol-lv muscle stack. I'm overweight and it seems like this will help with that also. the reason for this post is so i can hear from people that know what they are doing. and any other suggestions that you may have.

    I'm 25

    6 foot 1

    285 pounds

    32% body fat

    I know i don't sound like the most ideal bodybuilder, but in the last 3 months I have hit the gym five days a week and it might sound crazy but the gym is the only place i feel truly ok and i get a ridiculous rush that reminds me I'm still alive

  2. New Member
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    210
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    85.11%

    i'm just now getting into bodybuilding too man. but some advice would be to lose some fat before you run a cycle. rather than running it now, and then most likely losing the muscle you have gained when you begin the cut.
  3. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9957
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    if i were you i would just focus on rapid weightloss. perfect your low cal diet, intermingle intense cardio with longer endurance cardio, be sure to try to break a sweat twice a day everyday. Throw in weights 3x a week.

    If you are totally new to bodybuilding you shouldn't run any steroid, or any stacks...
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    285446
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well, First off congrats on LOVING the gym. That is truly the first step in "not being fat". Im a fatty myself and Im loving the gym. Slowly but surely, im transforming myself. Anywho, I would stay away from the Prohormones for awhile. Your body will Do its best and take advantage of natural testoserone for awhile. After like a year, if you still wan to give em' a try thats all you bud. But trust me, playing with prohormones can be BADDD!!!! Im slowly recovering from low test(28 years young) from stupididty only a few months back. Keep up the hard work and your body will have no choice but to evolve.
    Good luck man.

    RECOVERBRO


  5. New Member
    bulltest01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    11.75%

    Ok, so i have also been looking into some cutting stacks are there any suggestions for a good one that wont break the bank
  6. New Member
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    210
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    85.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by bulltest01 View Post
    Ok, so i have also been looking into some cutting stacks are there any suggestions for a good one that wont break the bank
    focus on a revamped diet. that is step one in bodybuilding.
  7. New Member
    bulltest01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    11.75%

    ok so for the most part it sounds like i should wait on supplements and just hammer out cardio and clean my diet up
  8. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3523
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bulltest01 View Post
    ok so for the most part it sounds like i should wait on supplements and just hammer out cardio and clean my diet up
    100% correct. stick to this for a few years before ever considering steroids
  9. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9478
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...elite-pro.html

    Anyways, you might be suprised what you find under 32% bf. Keep up the hard work and you will be happy with the changes you're making bud!
  10. New Member
    spezzy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    112
    Rep Power
    188
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    48.8%

    Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...elite-pro.html

    Anyways, you might be suprised what you find under 32% bf. Keep up the hard work and you will be happy with the changes you're making bud!
    Was about to recommend that.
  11. New Member
    bulltest01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    11.75%

    ok im about to buy this right now. this will work for me?
  12. New Member
    bulltest01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    11.75%

    i just want to get to my weight loss goal which is 115 pounds and then put on lean mass up to 205lbs
  13. Senior Member
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9478
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    48.49%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It's about as no fail as it gets for losing weight with fat burners
  14. New Member
    bulltest01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    11.75%

    ok right on man thank u
  15. New Member
    bulltest01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    11.75%

    will i need PCT with the alpha T2 +oep?
  16. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    70.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bulltest01 View Post
    will i need PCT with the alpha T2 +oep?
    No they are fat burners. no need for it
  17. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9957
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bulltest01 View Post
    will i need PCT with the alpha T2 +oep?
    i just thought it was funny you thought someone recommended a steroidal product to you when everybody had just finished telling you that you don't need them

    taking your first step into the supp game is important because a lot of people have no clue what they're taking and you don't want to be one of them. So start reading the ingredients.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  18. New Member
    Aldross's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    224
    Rep Power
    12519
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    49.1%

    One of my friends 4 months ago decided to go on a massive weight loss program. He has gone from 5'7" 250lbs down to 195lbs. He loved the Animal Cuts.
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-42-packs.html
  19. New Member
    bulltest01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    11.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    i just thought it was funny you thought someone recommended a steroidal product to you when everybody had just finished telling you that you don't need them

    taking your first step into the supp game is important because a lot of people have no clue what they're taking and you don't want to be one of them. So start reading the ingredients.
    That would amuse me also. if i knew alot about supplements. I'm sorry if i sound dumb or naive to this whole supplement world but i am when it comes to this but i really appreciate everybody's help the reason i asked about the PCT is because of the Methyl-Synephrine i thought the methyl ment that i would need one
  20. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9975
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Honestly you sound a little TOO reliant on a fat burner.

    It's funny your questions start about steroids, then supplements... start asking questions about diet and training as these are the most valuable tools in your arsenal. WAY more important than steroids and supplements.

    Do you know what your diet and training will be like?

    Btw reps to how the gym makes you feel... I feel the same way ever time I step into my gym. It's my sanctuary.
  21. New Member
    bulltest01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    11.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Honestly you sound a little TOO reliant on a fat burner.

    It's funny your questions start about steroids, then supplements... start asking questions about diet and training as these are the most valuable tools in your arsenal. WAY more important than steroids and supplements.

    Do you know what your diet and training will be like?

    Btw reps to how the gym makes you feel... I feel the same way ever time I step into my gym. It's my sanctuary.
    Yeah I hear you chocolatemilk and I think I'm going to get on the paleo diet it fits well into my life style and as far as training I try to run a total of two miles a day I'm not able to do it all in one shot but I do it and now I'm doing high reps light weight in the gym
  22. New Member
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Rep Power
    210
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    85.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by bulltest01 View Post
    Yeah I hear you chocolatemilk and I think I'm going to get on the paleo diet it fits well into my life style and as far as training I try to run a total of two miles a day I'm not able to do it all in one shot but I do it and now I'm doing high reps light weight in the gym
    i would recommend still going heavy in the gym man. helps preserve muscle better than light weight. and lifting heavy burns a **** ton more calories.
  23. New Member
    bulltest01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  300 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    59
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    11.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    i would recommend still going heavy in the gym man. helps preserve muscle better than light weight. and lifting heavy burns a **** ton more calories.
    what do you think i should do set and rep wise?
  24. New Member
    GnastyMcNasty's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    264
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    74.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Aldross View Post
    One of my friends 4 months ago decided to go on a massive weight loss program. He has gone from 5'7" 250lbs down to 195lbs. He loved the Animal Cuts.
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-42-packs.html
    X2 on cuts... Worked well for me. So does alpha T2
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What an awesome sport
    By robdog in forum MMA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 06:04 PM
  2. new to the sport
    By TheNEwBreed in forum Bulking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-09-2008, 12:25 AM
  3. AST SPORT SCIENCE
    By John Smeton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-04-2004, 03:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in