Rookie needs advise (please)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Rookie needs advise (please)

I am thinking about doing my first cycle of orals and have a few questions/concerns. I tried to do my reasearch prior to starting this thread, but after all of the reaserch, I still have questions, and I am hoping to get some advise from those who know/understand.

Personal Background:

6'
    197lbs
    43 years old
    current body fat 13%
    Always been very athletic, racing motocross and working out.
    I have been lifting hard (6 days/week) for last two years.
    No previous steroid/prohormone use
    Recently ran 60 days of USP Labs Asteroid Stack (no real gains)

I have had very little gains as of late, which I presume is due to age and the reduced level of Test associated with age. I am considering running my first cycle of PH. I have done some research on my own, and had decided on running a stack of the following until I read a couple of what appeared to be well written article. I am very UNEDUCATED when it comes to these products and could use some help from someone who has clearly shown concern for proper SAFE use. Please take a look at the information below and comment :

Pre cycle therapy: (1week)
    1. Milk Thistle 1000 mg daily
    2. Liv 52 (as recommended)

Cycle: (4weeks)

Chloradrol 50 (Culver Concepts)
    4-chlorodehydromethylandrost-4-ene-3, 17BDiol (50mg).
    Prosteroid of Oral Turinabol ?
    It is:
    1.Halogenated (4-chloro)
    2.Dehydrogenated (DB’s @ 1 & 4)
    3.Polyhydroxylated (hydroxyls @ 3 & 17b)
    4.Methylated (c17a)

M-sten 10 (Culver Concepts)
    2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-1-ene-3-one (10mg).
    Methylstenbolone. (looks real close to Superdrol) add 2/ to 2a and you have Superdrol?
    It is:
    1.Methylated (c17a)
    2.Could not find much info on this.

Post cycle therapy: (1week):

Aromadrol 15 (Culver Concepts)
    (3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene) * (6 Bromo Androst 1,4 diene 3, 17 dione - (a) isomer /6 Bromo Androst 1,4 diene 3, 17 dione - (b) isomer) (15mg)

1. I could not find any real info on this, it is obviously two different products, but researching either did not give me much info.

Creatine
    Could use a product recommendation for this, I would like something of utmost quality.

After reading the articles, I am concerned about a couple of things:
    1.Being a beginner and stacking two products. Can you give your opinion on this stack for a beginner? Should I just run one compound? Do you have a recommendation on which one to run first if you think I should only run one?
    2.From my research, it looks like I am running two Methyl's together which was NOT recommended in the article. Does the dosing of this stack look scary? I do not want to risk liver issues.
    3.Should I be doing more in my pre cycle therapy?
    4.I could not find much info on the post cycle therapy, will this be sufficient? if not, can you recommend the best products for proper recovery? Should I add Milk Thistle & Liv 52 to my PCT?
    5.I could use a good recommendation for the best Creatine product to use post cycle.
    6.Could you comment on Culver Concepts? good company with a good rep?

Thank you in advance for your assistance, I do not want to F#%& this up.

FYI, I will be speaking with my Dr regarding a possible blood test during the cycle, I think he will help me out with this.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  211 lbs.

Nobody has any input here??Come on guys please help me out here, I do not want to f$&* up here.
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Two light methyls won't kill you at reasonable doses but it can be hard on your body. Stay away from m sten all together cause it's more of a legend. Every time someone comes out with it it turns out to not be real.

I would just use the h drol. If you want more gains bump the dose up to 100 or something. Run it for six weeks and you should be good
    everything else looks good. Just make sure to get a serm for pct
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

learn to spell advice haha btw you must not have looked too hard.you can find the answer to all those questions in a few min if you just search on here.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

You have nice fresh receptors I would go with a the H-drol also. You will prolly get 8-10lbs since it's your 1st run of anything. It is mild and always a good product to ease people into DS. Run it 75/75/90/90/90/90 up or down depending on gains vs sides. I would recommend a SERM for sure. Always better safe than sorry and it is alot cheaper than doing it OTC.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

I'm over 40 too and know where you're coming from but you're missing a MAJOR step. You said you might have low test, right? So get it checked and get on TRT first if you are! I pin 100 mg of Test cypionate every five days(forget gels like testim and androgel) and keep my level over 700 . Test cypionate is cheap, safe and most guys would die to have a script!!!!! Once your T level is where you need it, then look at stacking a cycle on top of your TRT. And the best part is that with low natural test, no PCT is required. As far as which PH to use, just follow this board. Start with the milder ones and then work up to Superdrol if you can.

BTW, if you have low test but your doctor is too conservative to put you on test, Find another doctor!!!!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  168 lbs.

I'm over 40 too and know where you're coming from but you're missing a MAJOR step. You said you might have low test, right? So get it checked and get on TRT first if you are! I pin 100 mg of Test cypionate every five days(forget gels like testim and androgel) and keep my level over 700 . Test cypionate is cheap, safe and most guys would die to have a script!!!!! Once your T level is where you need it, then look at stacking a cycle on top of your TRT. And the best part is that with low natural test, no PCT is required. As far as which PH to use, just follow this board. Start with the milder ones and then work up to Superdrol if you can.

BTW, if you have low test but your doctor is too conservative to put you on test, Find another doctor!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Rookie help?
    By USArmyStud in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 08:49 AM
  2. Someone who knows what there doing please help this rookie!!
    By AdamSweeting in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2009, 06:23 PM
  3. Rookie in Need of Some Advice!!!!!!!
    By bigred40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 02:32 PM
  4. Not a rookie, but not a Pro…HELP!!
    By paulygon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 01:41 AM
  5. Rookie needs some help