how do i use PCS & alri restore for PCT

A

Aussiess

Awards
Hey guys

I was after how to best use these products as part of my PCT, Nolva is illegal to import in Australia.

I already have purchased,

1x AI Post Cycle Support.

----------------------------------------------------------

The products i can buy in Australia is

1) USPS Powerful / Prime
2) ALRI Restore
3) Gaspari Novedex
4) T-bol Test booster.

------------------------------------------------------------

Im thinking AI PCS + ALRI RESTORE.

Do i just run AI PCS as directed on bottle, and taper alri restore from max dose, Starting the restore at week 2 or week 3.... 5-6 week pct

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Or AI PCS + test booster, and taper AI PCS ?

Theres a few ways.

Thankyou for any suggestions.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everybody is probably going to tell you not to run a cycle without a SERM, and, for the most part, I agree. I understand that you don't have one though.

AI Post Cycle Support is to be ran for the first four weeks of your pct as listed on the bottle (2 AM / 2 PM).

How an AI is used has been largely debated for as long as I can remember. Especially when it comes to using ATD and 6-Bromo. Just do a lot of research, choose which theory you think makes the most sense, and then run your complete PCT in that manner.

A

Aussiess

Awards
I understand your concerns about Serms, If it was not a scheduled prescription drug i would import it. But living in Australia pct products are overcharged and i stick to what i can get thats safe.

I picked h-drol cause its mild & non aromatizing compound.

How do you really know your mice are getting nolva unless a doctor gives it to you for your breast cancer ?

In Australia you would pay $250-$300 minimum for a bottle of liquid nolva that could be bunk or fake sealed by a backyard idiot....