Fina Pellets and absorption methods...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I know if you eat a fina pellet you get less than 10% absorption.
If you make a topical fina solution, you could get 40% absorption.
What if you were to, and this is a serious question, insert a fina pellet into your anus for absorption? Would it absorb 100 percent?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
insert a fina pellet into your anus for absorption? Would it absorb 100 percent?
quoted for all to see

I think you should be the first to try it Gamer

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ok what is it with people and the constant desire to stick steroids up their anus?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
okay- if you stick anything in the anus you will have INCREASED absorption and INCREASED effects

I have pluuged extacy- nothing gay about it was just trying to get high (I had already taken 5 hits and didnt get any high as my tolerance to mdma was sky high but once i plugged the 6th one i was ****ED UP)

So in all likely hood I would imagine absorption would be 100%- but I dont think tren a is the only compound in fina? You might be absorbing some other things that are no good

they make fina conversion kits to where u can convert it to liquid for injection

if thats ur thang

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are going to plug your anus with Fina, I would suggest that you DO NOT use an implant gun. This will result in a tad bit of pain; nix that, a WHOLE FUKCIN' lot of pain. LOL!

I cannot get in to exact details of conversion (we used to speak of this regularly, but since things like, “ORD,” that is no longer an option, which is understandable). As one poster stated, the best method is to buy a kit. I will not say where, or how - sorry. From my own personal experience, it was easy and very, very rewarding. Site injection is possible; however, my last run did get tiresome seeing how I had to pin EOD because of its short half-life. Oh well, not that big of deal once you get used to it. But damn, I hate pinning my biceps the most (it sucks!).

The jest of the story: if you try to dissolve it under your tongue - good luck! Plugging such a product is best kept a secret, since it is, well, putting something up your rectum (thought it can be done at a high dose). Like David Hasselhoff's car, KIT is the way to go.

MrRobRage

Awards
also you will end up getting lots of estrogen if you are using fina pellets. one of the processes you must do when converting fina is separating the estrogen

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you are going to plug your anus with Fina, I would suggest that you DO NOT use an implant gun. This will result in a tad bit of pain; nix that, a WHOLE FUKCIN' lot of pain. LOL!

I cannot get in to exact details of conversion (we used to speak of this regularly, but since things like, “ORD,” that is no longer an option, which is understandable). As one poster stated, the best method is to buy a kit. I will not say where, or how - sorry. From my own personal experience, it was easy and very, very rewarding. Site injection is possible; however, my last run did get tiresome seeing how I had to pin EOD because of its short half-life. Oh well, not that big of deal once you get used to it. But damn, I hate pinning my biceps the most (it sucks!).

The jest of the story: if you try to dissolve it under your tongue - good luck! Plugging such a product is best kept a secret, since it is, well, putting something up your rectum (thought it can be done at a high dose). Like David Hasselhoff's car, KIT is the way to go.
Haha, I know where to get fina pellets and a conversrion kit and if I wanted to use tren, I would just buy tren lol.. Just curious as to what shoving a fina pellet in the ass would do.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I know if you eat a fina pellet you get less than 10% absorption.
If you make a topical fina solution, you could get 40% absorption.
What if you were to, and this is a serious question, insert a fina pellet into your anus for absorption? Would it absorb 100 percent?
:shocked1:

congrats, you have made your way into my sig.

LMAO

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol.. Just curious as to what shoving a fina pellet in the ass would do.
curiosity of this sort has led so many people astray :ponder:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can buy fina pellets that do not contain estrogen/fina mix.

where to find all this stuff. google. it is so easy.

if you do put it in your anus, how long do you have to sqeeze it tight before it's absorbed?

what if your on a heavy ass lift, like squat, and you go down, and the pellet pops out! rolmmfao

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you can buy fina pellets that do not contain estrogen/fina mix.

where to find all this stuff. google. it is so easy.

if you do put it in your anus, how long do you have to sqeeze it tight before it's absorbed?

what if your on a heavy ass lift, like squat, and you go down, and the pellet pops out! rolmmfao
You put it in your ass before you go to bed and im sure it will be fully absorbed by the time you wake up lmao..

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
gamer is leading the way for San Francisco to become the most ripped and beefy city in america. Sadly i wonder if they can keep those fina pellets in without using a soda botte to cork it.

Pumper

Awards
Lmao. This is some funny sheit. I'm pretty sure you would get full absorbtion. Spike tv ran a show called 1000 ways to die and one was a guy that died of alcohol poisoning. He had surgery or something and was unable to drink for awhile so he decided to get his alcoholic fix he would have his wife douche some wine up his anus. So he absorbed it all without the liver filtering it (I think) and then died from it.
The pellets are way cheap but I don't think I'll be trying it out. Haha.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sorry i just had to post, i lold

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
in for the post of the guy pooping fina pellets like a goat

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
this is the first time i have ever laughed out loud while on a forum......

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL, I'll get some pellets and try it out one day..

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
LOL, That sounds like it'd be pretty painful.. And that'd be kinda nerve wrecking walking around all day wondering if that little pellet you stuck up your butt has been absorbed or the constant looking out to see if a little pellet has fallin out on the ground.. I don't know which one of those would make me more paranoid.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
LOL, That sounds like it'd be pretty painful.. And that'd be kinda nerve wrecking walking around all day wondering if that little pellet you stuck up your butt has been absorbed or the constant looking out to see if a little pellet has fallin out on the ground.. I don't know which one of those would make me more paranoid.
Wait until he is used to having them up there. Then he goes to bed some hot chick and wouldnt you know it, he is dropping little pellets out of his butt...unless she thinks a giant muscle bunny rabbit taking a poop is hot...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait until he is used to having them up there. Then he goes to bed some hot chick and wouldnt you know it, he is dropping little pellets out of his butt...unless she thinks a giant muscle bunny rabbit taking a poop is hot...
Haha, they arent that big right? And if I shove it up the butt before bed, I believe it should be absorbed within 8 hours lol..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly doing the crystal conversion method and then putting it into 100% ethyl oleate is a much nicer way to go.

futrochem

futrochem

Awards
This has been discussed before... this is the only way to truly by-pass first pass metabo... but, you will be putting an androgen right near your prostate... and remember even if they are estrogen free there are binders in there that will not be the best for you... convert it and inject it or put it in DMSO. anything else is reckless

Pumper

Awards
I just converted some to injectable about two weeks ago. They are about half the size of a tic tac if not smaller. The cart of 100 is only prolly 2 by 2 inches and that is half plastic.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
could you imagine, your standin in line behind your buddy and fina pellets are falling outta his pant leg, i would probably **** myself from laffin so GD hard.

People let me remind you that your ass is for getting rid of things, its not a hiding place, or a conversion center for poorly orally available drugs

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd rather shell out the cash for enough to run a 4 week oral cycle of fina pellets than stick it up my anus.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd rather shell out the cash for enough to run a 4 week oral cycle of fina pellets than stick it up my anus.
If it is 20mg of tren per pellet and you only got about 3mg to absorb orally, you would need 20 fina pellets a day to get 60mg tren. If you could buy the pellets in bulk for dirt cheap and really was a puspus with needles, you could go that rout.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if I did that route, i'd do it not cause im a pusy about needles. but because im not allowed to use injectable steroids.

im not really allowed to use anything illegal, but tablets are easier to pass off as legal than syringes and vials.

i'd like to use real trenbolone some day. if I could get away with it somehow.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it is 20mg of tren per pellet and you only got about 3mg to absorb orally, you would need 20 fina pellets a day to get 60mg tren. If you could buy the pellets in bulk for dirt cheap and really was a puspus with needles, you could go that rout.
but they aren't dirt cheap, thats the problem. a strip of 100 pellets is around $32 cheapest i've seen em. So thats $6 a day= 180 a month

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can get high quality Tren-Ace for less than $6 a day.

trippn

trippn

Awards
Fina pellets up the ass....so glad I found this thread. Lmfao!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can make tren ace, literally 10 cents a day

it's called my low dose protocol guys ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hmmm a cart of 2g for $32 offers $1.60 per 100mg not including oils, filters, etc. I'd like to know how you hit 10 cents a day :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can make high quality tren ace for less than a buck a day :)
I bet you can, Mr. Hook-Up! :)

I would like to see the actual breakdown from conversion to base in a pure pecuniary sense (not the chemical conversion). $.10 seems a bit too low, in my opinion.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
schwellington Anabolics 108
jbradley1981 Anabolics 4
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 2