IDS Ripped Tabs TR

  1. Advanced Member
    Coolazice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    868
    Rep Power
    40810
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

    IDS Ripped Tabs TR


    Does anyone know how much 19 norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3,17 dione (tren) is in each pill? Has anyone ran these? If so, just 2 a day before breakfast or before workout like the bottle says? Did you run them as part of a stack or just solo?

  2. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    google
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  3. Advanced Member
    Coolazice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    868
    Rep Power
    40810
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    google
    Most the links I checked on Google were talking about the ban, reviews with limited information or supplement distributors.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Coolazice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    868
    Rep Power
    40810
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

    BUMP.... Couldn't find the answers I wanted through Google.
  5. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    prolly 30 mgs
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  6. Advanced Member
    Coolazice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    868
    Rep Power
    40810
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    prolly 30 mgs
    That's probably a good educated guess since most tren pills are 30 mgs. Chances are I'll end up running 3 a day. Now I just need to figure out timing.

    It's hard for me to believe that with the 1000's of people that are on AM every day, that nobody has any experience with these
  7. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    im sure they do- but they either havent seen the thread or dont care- I hope its that they havent seen the thread! I would guess 30 mgs I have friends who ran 2-3 a day of this same brand
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  8. Advanced Member
    Coolazice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    868
    Rep Power
    40810
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    im sure they do- but they either havent seen the thread or dont care- I hope its that they havent seen the thread! I would guess 30 mgs I have friends who ran 2-3 a day of this same brand
    Did they stack it with any PH's or wannabe fat-burners?
  9. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    No real way to know since it is in a prop blend which I think is bs considering what is in it. I wouldnt take 3 in the off chance it is 50mg which some tren clones are.

    If u stack it I say AndroHard but thats just me
  10. Advanced Member
    Coolazice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    868
    Rep Power
    40810
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    No real way to know since it is in a prop blend which I think is bs considering what is in it. I wouldnt take 3 in the off chance it is 50mg which some tren clones are.

    If u stack it I say AndroHard but thats just me
    Do you really think it would be 50? Since it is a blend, I would assume it would be lower rather than higher. The pills aren't really that big either. I guess I will hold off and wait for a more definite answer on the exact amount of tren just in case you're right. I can still run 1t-tren instead anyway. I was just mostly looking for a way to use it up and wanted tren for part of my cycle.
    AH would be my 1rst stacking choice as well... 2nd would be Epi. Thanks Tom!
  11. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    Do you really think it would be 50? Since it is a blend, I would assume it would be lower rather than higher. The pills aren't really that big either. I guess I will hold off and wait for a more definite answer on the exact amount of tren just in case you're right. I can still run 1t-tren instead anyway. I was just mostly looking for a way to use it up and wanted tren for part of my cycle.
    AH would be my 1rst stacking choice as well... 2nd would be Epi. Thanks Tom!
    I mean it is more likely to be 30 but there is that chance. I know APS and AMS had 50mg pills so it isnt unheard of. Just saying there is a HUGE difference between taking 60mg and 150mg. I like the idea of 1-tt but we all know I love Primordial. Plus I have some 1-tt myself somewhere
    Nice I would say the AH for the sides especially if u decide to run the IDS tren. Would rather run the epi with 1-tt bc of the added goodies it has in it to help with sides.
  12. Advanced Member
    Coolazice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    868
    Rep Power
    40810
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    61.83%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I mean it is more likely to be 30 but there is that chance. I know APS and AMS had 50mg pills so it isnt unheard of. Just saying there is a HUGE difference between taking 60mg and 150mg. I like the idea of 1-tt but we all know I love Primordial. Plus I have some 1-tt myself somewhere
    Nice I would say the AH for the sides especially if u decide to run the IDS tren. Would rather run the epi with 1-tt bc of the added goodies it has in it to help with sides.
    You're right about the whole dosage thing... better safe than sorry till I hear for sure. They don't expire till 8/2012 anyway. AH and 1t-t would probably be a more enjoyable ride with bigger strength gains along with some decent leaning out too. I picked up some HGHpro and cycle support to combat sides no matter which route I take.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IDS Ripped Tabs TR
    By Coolazice in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 07:53 PM
  2. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 08:09 PM
  3. ripped tabs
    By weakestlink in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-21-2008, 09:16 AM
  4. IDS Ripped Tabs
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Supplements
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-15-2007, 11:49 PM
  5. 3-AD with IDS Ripped Tabs?
    By BaM916 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 03:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in