IDS Ripped Tabs TR

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know how much 19 norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3,17 dione (tren) is in each pill? Has anyone ran these? If so, just 2 a day before breakfast or before workout like the bottle says? Did you run them as part of a stack or just solo?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
google

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
BUMP.... Couldn't find the answers I wanted through Google.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
prolly 30 mgs

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
prolly 30 mgs
That's probably a good educated guess since most tren pills are 30 mgs. Chances are I'll end up running 3 a day. Now I just need to figure out timing.

It's hard for me to believe that with the 1000's of people that are on AM every day, that nobody has any experience with these :grumpy:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im sure they do- but they either havent seen the thread or dont care- I hope its that they havent seen the thread! I would guess 30 mgs I have friends who ran 2-3 a day of this same brand

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
im sure they do- but they either havent seen the thread or dont care- I hope its that they havent seen the thread! I would guess 30 mgs I have friends who ran 2-3 a day of this same brand
Did they stack it with any PH's or wannabe fat-burners?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No real way to know since it is in a prop blend which I think is bs considering what is in it. I wouldnt take 3 in the off chance it is 50mg which some tren clones are.

If u stack it I say AndroHard but thats just me :bigok:

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
No real way to know since it is in a prop blend which I think is bs considering what is in it. I wouldnt take 3 in the off chance it is 50mg which some tren clones are.

If u stack it I say AndroHard but thats just me :bigok:
Do you really think it would be 50? Since it is a blend, I would assume it would be lower rather than higher. The pills aren't really that big either. I guess I will hold off and wait for a more definite answer on the exact amount of tren just in case you're right. I can still run 1t-tren instead anyway. I was just mostly looking for a way to use it up and wanted tren for part of my cycle.
AH would be my 1rst stacking choice as well... 2nd would be Epi. Thanks Tom!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you really think it would be 50? Since it is a blend, I would assume it would be lower rather than higher. The pills aren't really that big either. I guess I will hold off and wait for a more definite answer on the exact amount of tren just in case you're right. I can still run 1t-tren instead anyway. I was just mostly looking for a way to use it up and wanted tren for part of my cycle.
AH would be my 1rst stacking choice as well... 2nd would be Epi. Thanks Tom!
I mean it is more likely to be 30 but there is that chance. I know APS and AMS had 50mg pills so it isnt unheard of. Just saying there is a HUGE difference between taking 60mg and 150mg. I like the idea of 1-tt but we all know I love Primordial. Plus I have some 1-tt myself somewhere :ntome:
Nice I would say the AH for the sides especially if u decide to run the IDS tren. Would rather run the epi with 1-tt bc of the added goodies it has in it to help with sides.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
I mean it is more likely to be 30 but there is that chance. I know APS and AMS had 50mg pills so it isnt unheard of. Just saying there is a HUGE difference between taking 60mg and 150mg. I like the idea of 1-tt but we all know I love Primordial. Plus I have some 1-tt myself somewhere :ntome:
Nice I would say the AH for the sides especially if u decide to run the IDS tren. Would rather run the epi with 1-tt bc of the added goodies it has in it to help with sides.
You're right about the whole dosage thing... better safe than sorry till I hear for sure. They don't expire till 8/2012 anyway. AH and 1t-t would probably be a more enjoyable ride with bigger strength gains along with some decent leaning out too. I picked up some HGHpro and cycle support to combat sides no matter which route I take.