Looking to do a 6 week SD cycle

ComeBackMan

Awards
Lookin to do a 6 week SD cycle, this is my first superdrol cycle. Yes, I understand this might be an overkill for a first superdrol cycle user, but this is what I'd like to do.

Two years ago I was 280 pounds and obese but i managed to slim down and bulk up naturally, I would like to see where a superdrol cycle brings me.

So I was thinking, and btw if beastdrol isnt a good superdrol clone can you tell me what is? But i heard beastdrol is pretty good, anyways

Cycle:
Beastdrol: 20/20/20/30/30/30 (Might be too much as a first time? Correct that if it is)
Cycle Support

PCT:
Nolvadex: 20/20/20/20
Cycle Support

Honestly what else should I add to this cycle? Any extras anyone recommend? Anything extra in PCT i need or in the cycle itself? Thanks

ComeBackMan

Awards
I feel like this isnt enough like I need more extras and pct extras so if anyone has any suggestions on what to add that would be nice, i know I might get some **** for this though haha I just wanna see what people think

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Six weeks with half of it being 30mg seems a little too much IMO. If you WERE gonna run it that long I'd either pulse it at 20mg or do 10/10/20/20/20-30/30 BUT if youre wanting to retain more gains I'd run the superdrol at 3-4 weeks bridged with another compound. I'm not gonna tell you WHAT other compound, it sounds like you have research to do. Superdrol is very intense and I would not run more than 3-4 weeks if it is your first time. While the extent of liver toxicity may vary from user to user, superdrol is also notorious for screwing up your lipids and blood pressure. I bet you if you spend another month doing nothing but research you will be more full of confidence and less full of questions. Have your cycle planned out and the knowledge to back it. Key word is responsibility.

What is your routine like? How much are you expecting to gain from this cycle. You say 2 years ago I was here ___. Is that your full length of training experience? Congrats on the tremendous weight loss btw.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
you were 280 and now you're 165? or alteast have been to 165?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
thats too much, but run it
Hell, I gotta agree with this. We often turn ourselves into lab rats stacking this and that, and rolling the dice with our health. But it's a game of busting your as for your gains, in the kitchen and at the gym. Make sure your routine and diet is solid and listen to your body. Most people do what they want in the end, so if youre gonna go through with a SD 6 weeker, at least log it, and kill it in the gym.

I ran my first bridge last month and am currently in PCT. I'm man enough to say the cycle kicked my ass and then some. But in turn I killed it at the gym and the risks were very much worth the benefits.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Your good bro iusually do sd 6 week

mball52

Awards
  • Established
stupid idea. 3 weeks is ideal for your size. dosing 10/20/20

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
No its not dude you believe your body will hold size after.three weeks? Noob. If your worried for sides stick with 10mg but the longer the more your body will be able to hold

ComeBackMan

Awards
Hey so Jasen,

Your saying this cycle looks ok to run?
the 20/20/20/30/30/30?
and i dont need any more extras then i have? ive seen cycles with much more supplementation then what im doing so im asking do i need to add anything? if i do, what do you suggest, i have some ideas in mind but im not quiet sure, thanks

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
For me yes you no. do this 10_10_20_20_20_20 sine its your first time on sd

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey so Jasen,

Your saying this cycle looks ok to run?
the 20/20/20/30/30/30?
and i dont need any more extras then i have? ive seen cycles with much more supplementation then what im doing so im asking do i need to add anything? if i do, what do you suggest, i have some ideas in mind but im not quiet sure, thanks
Wow do you know how POWERFUL SD is brotha?

Jasen has been at the AAS game for awhile- this is ur first sd cycle and ur running it for 6 weeks

DO IT!

Recovery is going to suck in pct but hey if u gain 20 lbs and keep 12-15 worth it

U better be on a MASSIVE amount of support supps dude

mball52

Awards
  • Established
No its not dude you believe your body will hold size after.three weeks? Noob. If your worried for sides stick with 10mg but the longer the more your body will be able to hold
this is his first sd cycle and he doesn't seem to realize exactly how strong the **** is. 6 weeks might be ok for you, but he's 165 lbs and has never run it before.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
I think the side effects/lethargy will get to you far before 6 weeks at that dose.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i'll agree to let this thread slide and not bash u if and ONLY IF, u dont come back at the end of the cycle and start a new thread saying "omg i f ucked up, what do i do???!?"

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I spent a ton of time writing a guide for SD. You obviously don't read it. You proceeded to unload PM's at me asking ridiculous questions:

*can i buy a cycle with 192 dollars?
*should i do cardio pre-WO?
*where to buy SD?
*where to buy a serm?
*do you really need a PCT?
*what supports to buy?
*where to buy support supps?

These questions made sense in a pre-Internet environment but now there's no excuses for such basic ****.

What's the whole attitude "I used to be fat so it's OK for me to run a heavy SD cycle when i'm not as big as I should be"? I dont get it.

Anyway in the end i'll agree with lyfespan and SC, people will do what they want to do, so run it and enjoy your results.

ComeBackMan

Awards
For me yes you no. do this 10_10_20_20_20_20 sine its your first time on sd
Ok so I run it like that, and I will see results with proper diet and training? (Assuming I kill it at the gym and get my macros down)

Also , in your opinion is beastdrol a good superdrol clone? just wondering, thanks agian jasen

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:slap:YES! SCREW YOUR BODY UP! AND YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE AND YOUR HPTA AND KEEP ZERO GAINS! DO IT! TOTALLY WORTH IT!

But seriously man after unreal posted this-

you dont know where to buy support supps- or which ones

nvm you know what im going to just stop now

GOOD LUCK:slap:

ComeBackMan

Awards
:slap:YES! SCREW YOUR BODY UP! AND YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE AND YOUR HPTA AND KEEP ZERO GAINS! DO IT! TOTALLY WORTH IT!

But seriously man after unreal posted this-

you dont know where to buy support supps- or which ones

nvm you know what im going to just stop now

GOOD LUCK:slap:
Hhahaham
I sent him those PMs a few nights ago or maybe last night I forget because he seemed like a nice guy that knew stuff, and i really wanted his opinion since i see hes used quiet a bit of heavy AAS runs , but i was wrong about the nice guy part, its straight, I really just wanted some active user opinions haha, dont see the big deal here

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mehhhhhhhh not trying to be a d!ck man

I would not do a 6 week superdrol cycle

Have you ever run any ph/DS

Superdrol IS a steroid it is NOT a prohormone

And it is very very potent

and very very harsh on the body

do some reaserch man read up on it!

ComeBackMan

Awards
And im telling you that I understand the risk, and Im willing to take this risk, I understand its a steroid lol? Of course I get these facts, I am willing to try this, things may go wrong, things may go super, just a risk im willing to take, im not going to do it stupidly though, like I will use the right pct, support supps, etc, I just wanted some opinions on what support sups and what I should add to my current pct i have up if anything

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hhahaham
I sent him those PMs a few nights ago or maybe last night I forget because he seemed like a nice guy that knew stuff, and i really wanted his opinion since i see hes used quiet a bit of heavy AAS runs , but i was wrong about the nice guy part, its straight, I really just wanted some active user opinions haha, dont see the big deal here
Unreal is a cool cat, it's dumbfu*ks like you that send him 100 pm's asking his opinion, then after he gives you advice you come on here and make a thread about being a n00b and running SD for 6 weeks... thats just plain retarded and so are you. especially for someone that has never ran ph's. you should be starting with a weaker ph than SD.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's alright i can speak for myself...
This forum says LEARN, TEACH, LEAD.

I do try to help

But in order to TEACH properly the other person needs to do some LEARNING on their own.

Like i could teach someone calculus but they need to learn how to add, subtract and divide on their own, i'm not wasting my time on basic ****.

I think my problem is that I care for other people's health more than they care about their own health. So i get upset when people rush into stuff like they don't give a ****. But it's your body so you get to do whatever you want. In the end all of us here take chances of some magnitude, and everybody gets what they deserve.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
LOOK IMO ruynning PH for four weeks is BS YOU BUDY WILL NOT HOLD ALOT OF MUSCLE OR BUILD ALOT OF MUSCLE within such a short period. hell run SD at 10mg for six week i dont care. but 4 weeks just seems toooo short! u damage body and lose 30% gains. instead run SD 10mg 6 weeks gaine like solid 8-12lbs
thats my belief

on the run

Awards
LOOK IMO ruynning PH for four weeks is BS YOU BUDY WILL NOT HOLD ALOT OF MUSCLE OR BUILD ALOT OF MUSCLE within such a short period. hell run SD at 10mg for six week i dont care. but 4 weeks just seems toooo short! u damage body and lose 30% gains. instead run SD 10mg 6 weeks gaine like solid 8-12lbs
thats my belief
i agree wtih this, i don't see the point in running a ph for 3 weeks.. having said that this is the dudes first cycle.. i don't think superdrol is the right choice. i think something with less sides like either hdrol, or of something a bit stronger then phera or epi

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO superdrol is a great steroid but it's poorly suited for a standalone cycle. Very poorly suited. You need to bridge it into something else IMO. And that's no beginner cycle.

Halodrol, Epi, Phera, Protodrol, ALL better suited for a first cycle than SD

6 week cycle, you have to consider that your cholesterol is going to be trashed the entire time. While abysmal cholesterol won't kill you now, it's bad for your cardiovascular system in the long run, more plaque and crap builds up in the arteries. Good luck finding a support supp to undo all of that.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Sex lol

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
F~ck it. This guy didn't want real advice. He only cares to hear what he wants. Let him run his stupid a$$ cycle. He will prolly up his dose to fast and quit anyway.
:eek:p:

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
If you want to do SD do 4 weeks max 10/10/20/20

If you want to do a 6 week course do Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75 (100 if you are feeling good).

SD at 6 weeks for a 1st cycle is just asking for trouble. You will feel like complete **** after 4 weeks.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
For your first cycle, run h-drol. As to where to get it, I've got 3 bottles I don't need.

(Or go ahead and run superdrol, just extend your cycle to 8 weeks!).

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would run 3 weeks Sd, overlap the last week and run tbol for the last 4 weeks. you should get some nice solid gains and you should lean out a bit also. SD is very strong and i honestly wouldn't run it for more than 3 weeks, but if your going to run an oral only cycle then i would run the tbol like i suggested at the end.

MarkG

Awards
1. Put it in a cupboard and lock the door

2. Read. Lots of info on here, just take in the info and experience of others for the next year.

3. Learn how to bulk naturally and get urself upto 180 atleast.

When this ha been done consider unlocking the cupboard but only when u have all ur support supps sorted first.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For your first cycle, run h-drol. As to where to get it, I've got 3 bottles I don't need.

(Or go ahead and run superdrol, just extend your cycle to 8 weeks!).
LOL wontstop!

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
This will take care of itself. I tried to do a four week cycle of SD first time and only made it three. I thought I was going to die from the sides. His body will shut him down.....

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
haha how did i miss this lame cycle thread.

Too much for too long.

I'm running a 6 weeker now but the doses are lower. If you're gonna do it do it smart.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
I spent a ton of time writing a guide for SD. You obviously don't read it. You proceeded to unload PM's at me asking ridiculous questions:

*can i buy a cycle with 192 dollars?

*should i do cardio pre-WO?
*where to buy SD?
*where to buy a serm?
*do you really need a PCT?
*what supports to buy?
*where to buy support supps?

These questions made sense in a pre-Internet environment but now there's no excuses for such basic ****.

What's the whole attitude "I used to be fat so it's OK for me to run a heavy SD cycle when i'm not as big as I should be"? I dont get it.

Anyway in the end i'll agree with lyfespan and SC, people will do what they want to do, so run it and enjoy your results.
I am super blazed right now but these made me crack up!