Paper Products, Your Opinions

The Answer

Awards
Hey Guys,
I am the type of guy who is always open to opinions. I have my own very strong views on the Paper Products, but I would love to hear from you guys. What are your thoughts?

Keep em comin'
TA

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol , honestly , although the concept is cool , prices are normal , i wudnt want to lick on squares :D , i wud rather go with normal things . and besides , if i'm right , i think they are shipped from thailand ?

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've read the dosages can be significantly different from one sheet to another, and from one square to another.

size

Awards
  • Established
They are shipped from a bad location and pictures of the products have been in major magazines. Also they resemble rec drugs, ie LSD squares. another concern is if the dosing is accurate throughout a sheet.

The Answer

Awards
They are shipped from a bad location.
Once again, I will say IF that were the case I would be concerned. I just don't think you guys have current info. Thats enough on that.

I didn't know that the product was in major mags, but I did always wonder about the actual product design. It was made to look like other products that are much worse.

Okay, this is "Ditto" night, I am just going to go to all of Size's post and write "Ditto" :D :D

TA

ready2explode

Awards
LOL ur over here too answer!?!

oh **** forgot to post something constructive lol...I've heard great reviews from ppl who have use paper products (never heard of probs with shipping either), but some of the gurus (as stated) say that there is no way they can accurately dose each square

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
LOL ur over here too answer!?!

oh **** forgot to post something constructive lol...I've heard great reviews from ppl who have use paper products (never heard of probs with shipping either), but some of the gurus (as stated) say that there is no way they can accurately dose each square
R2E, hey brother, welcome.

ready2explode

Awards
hey yellow...actually found this site becuz of ur sig on steriodology...liked some of your posts so I figured there'd b some great guys over here

The Answer

Awards
R2E, whats up my friend. Good to see you. I must say, I'm not easily impressed, but this is a great place.

You know me, I'm like a traveling circus, I'm everywhere. No board is complete without The Answer :D :D

Stick around, you'll like this place. And with Bobo, Matt D, YJ and Size circulating around you'll always get quality replies....

ttys
TA ;)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I assume your talking about the paper dbol...

Let me preface this by summarizing AAS dosing misconceptions that some of the newer users/members might have and will help the vets understand my reply more completely.  Doubling a dose of AAS will NOT give double the gains or response.  It is not a linear response curve in that twice the dose might give only a 10-25% increase in gains instead of the anticipated doubling in gains.

So how does this apply to paper dbol?  Let's say that the dose is suppose to be 10 mg per square.  It is off by 25% (which will be typical of paper products whether it be LSD, AAS - 17-alkylated, or whatever) which the RANGE will now be 7.5-12.5 mg per square.  Let's now specify a daily dose of 50 mg is desired -> the ACTUAL doseage would be 37.5-62.5 mg daily.  For most bros there will be little difference noticed even if it were the worst case scenario and they actually got 37.5 mg especially when it is stacked with other AAS at the beginning of a typical cycle.  BTW, if you are not stacking it and are doing a dbol only cycle it is best dosed intra-anal...for example, just shove it up your ass. 

Of course this goes both ways and you may get a higher dose than what was desired but this will still not give additional gains.  The inconsistent dosing from day to day will only give a sinusoidal wave pattern of blood concentration over weeks and will give rather inconsistent gains.  Are paper dbol products effective?  YES...but for the fact that 37.5 mg daily (instead of 50) is hard to notice when stacked with other compounds.

IMO, the paper products are a simple way of covertly dispersing AAS but will have inherent incosistency that may be detrimental to logging cycle gains for reference.  If you are a newbie this may be a good option since you will not have previous cycles by which to gauge gains.  If you are a vet the inconsistent dosing will be enough to drive you nuts.

IMO, dbol would best be dosed by dissolving the raw powder in a known volume of liquid and administered via oral syringe.  There's just something appealing to me knowing that my desired dose is what I'm actually taking...

Chemo

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

IMO, dbol would best be dosed by dissolving the raw powder in a known volume of liquid and administered via oral syringe.  There's just something appealing to me knowing that my desired dose is what I'm actually taking...

Chemo
I think that is the chemist side of you coming out Chemo :D but I do like the idea of paper products but I do see how that in most cases the production methods would cause a variation of the dosage across the entire sheet or from one sheet to another.

size

Awards
  • Established

Chemo
Really good point chemo. I agree with the above way being the best method though.

ready2explode

Awards
R2E, whats up my friend. Good to see you. I must say, I'm not easily impressed, but this is a great place....Stick around, you'll like this place. And with Bobo, Matt D, YJ and Size circulating around you'll always get quality replies....
This board couldnt have gotten a better recommendation...Im stickin around

ready2explode

Awards
It is not a linear response curve in that twice the dose might give only a 10-25% increase in gains instead of the anticipated doubling in gains.
Chemo is very correct about dosages to gains not being linear, but I would estimate those number to be a little low (but I think he was just making them up to prove his point)

Heres a nice little study that I found a while back that supports what chemo has said about the gains not being linear and some numbers for you guys to go by...hope you guys enjoy...

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men.

Bhasin S, Woodhouse L, Casaburi R, Singh AB, Bhasin D, Berman N, Chen X, Yarasheski KE, Magliano L, Dzekov C, Dzekov J, Bross R, Phillips J, Sinha-Hikim I, Shen R, Storer TW
Division of Endocrinology, Metabolism, and Molecular Medicine, Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science, Los Angeles, CA 90059, USA. [email protected]

Testosterone increases muscle mass and strength and regulates other physiological processes, but we do not know whether testosterone effects are dose dependent and whether dose requirements for maintaining various androgen-dependent processes are similar. To determine the effects of graded doses of testosterone on body composition, muscle size, strength, power, sexual and cognitive functions, prostate-specific antigen (PSA), plasma lipids, hemoglobin, and insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) levels, 61 eugonadal men, 18-35 yr, were randomized to one of five groups to receive monthly injections of a long-acting gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) agonist, to suppress endogenous testosterone secretion, and weekly injections of 25, 50, 125, 300, or 600 mg of testosterone enanthate for 20 wk. Energy and protein intakes were standardized. The administration of the GnRH agonist plus graded doses of testosterone resulted in mean nadir testosterone concentrations of 253, 306, 542, 1,345, and 2,370 ng/dl at the 25-, 50-, 125-, 300-, and 600-mg doses, respectively.Fat-free mass increased dose dependently in men receiving 125, 300, or 600 mg of testosterone weekly (change +3.4, 5.2, and 7.9 kg, respectively). The changes in fat-free mass were highly dependent on testosterone dose (P = 0.0001) and correlated with log testosterone concentrations (r = 0.73, P = 0.0001). Changes in leg press strength, leg power, thigh and quadriceps muscle volumes, hemoglobin, and IGF-I were positively correlated with testosterone concentrations, whereas changes in fat mass and plasma high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol were negatively correlated. Sexual function, visual-spatial cognition and mood, and PSA levels did not change significantly at any dose. We conclude that changes in circulating testosterone concentrations, induced by GnRH agonist and testosterone administration, are associated with testosterone dose- and concentration-dependent changes in fat-free mass, muscle size, strength and power, fat mass, hemoglobin, HDL cholesterol, and IGF-I levels, in conformity with a single linear dose-response relationship. However, different androgen-dependent processes have different testosterone dose-response relationships.

There's just something appealing to me knowing that my desired dose is what I'm actually taking...
This is why I refuse to use eyepeez products...

KCWOO

Awards
Im also intrested and want info

Hey Guys,
I am the type of guy who is always open to opinions. I have my own very strong views on the Paper Products, but I would love to hear from you guys. What are your thoughts?

Keep em comin'
TA
I ordered the papersrol'But too soon to tell resulsts, And I'm also on EQ 200,The paer is very thick ,And you let it disolve under your tonge.It;s cheaper and it gets to you faster because it comes in an envelope ,Like a letter so it is undetected,As far as being from thiland so are the anabol,The pinkies everyone loves and how do we know if those are not underdosed?I would try the dbol,But those make me bloated,But then i could tell how they are dosed.By the bloat i would get. Any one try the turnibol,Pill form i mean, Cause I can get those on paper,And they are supose to be as good as dbol. Without the bloat. Thanks i would like replys kcwoo