Tren/Prop/EQ

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I recently started a cycle of Tren/Prop/EQ. This is a homebrewed product containing 100mg/ml each. I feel this concentration is a little too high. I pinned in my quad last night and today I feel like I have a gunshot wound. Someone reccomended adding some steril oil to make it suitable for site injection. Is this possible? If so, let me know what steps to take.

size

Awards
  • Established
Are you saying that it is 300mg/mL(100mg each suspended in 1 mL of oil)?

Anyway, you could just add more sterile oil to the vial. I would simply get a bigger vial, add more sterile oil, heat some then filter.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Yes each ml has 100mg Tren, EQ, Prop for a total of 300mg/ml.

Also, I was told that I could site it as is, but that seems like it would hurt like hell.

size

Awards
  • Established
Higher mg/mL solutions tend to cause soreness

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I am betting that the prop is alittle bit crystalized and that is causing some of it.. what did you use for concerntrations of BA/BB?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I am betting that the prop is alittle bit crystalized and that is causing some of it.. what did you use for concerntrations of BA/BB?

I did not make it. It was from a well known gentleman from some of the boards. I am not sure what he uses nor did I ask. I have used his stuff before and have no complaints.

Could it be sited as is?

size

Awards
  • Established
Could it be sited as is?
Yes but it is going to be sore.

I agree that the problem is what MattD eluded to. I am assuming I know he made it for you and I have never heard any bad feedback.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know it's not part of your question, but how long are you going to run this?

i dont notice EQ work till at least week 7-8, but fina for 10-12 weeks is kind of a long time.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
i know it's not part of your question, but how long are you going to run this?

i dont notice EQ work till at least week 7-8, but fina for 10-12 weeks is kind of a long time.

I am running it for six weeks. The boldenone also has afast acting ester instead of the usual ester. Here is the full cycle layout.

weeks 1-6
1ml Tren/EQ/Prop EOD

weeks 5-10
Masteron 400mg week

weeks 9-12
600mg 4-HT

weeks 12-15
PCT w/ Nolva& HCG

Do you guys think it will help w/ soreness if I did 1/2cc in two locations vs. one? I may just site it like it is. Not in the quad though. That is sore as a MOFO!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
The Masteron is weeks 5-8 sorry, and the OHT is 8-11. I got my weeks off. I am 9 weeks out from my show. That's if I am able to pull it off. I am not in that great of shape right now.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
The Masteron is weeks 5-8 sorry, and the OHT is 8-11. I got my weeks off. I am 9 weeks out from my show. That's if I am able to pull it off. I am not in that great of shape right now.

That looks like a kick ass cycle bro...especially for showtime..

Let us know how you do and good luck brother.. ;)

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a kick ass cycle bro...especially for showtime..

Let us know how you do and good luck brother.. ;)
I am stoked about the cycle, but I am worried that pinning this **** is going to kill me. The soreness in my ass only lasted a day which does not bother me, but my quad feels like a DEEP muscle bruise. I feel like I was kicked by a donkey. I have very little AAS experience and this is the first time I ever pinned my quad. Is this one of the more painful locations?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I am stoked about the cycle, but I am worried that pinning this **** is going to kill me. The soreness in my ass only lasted a day which does not bother me, but my quad feels like a DEEP muscle bruise. I feel like I was kicked by a donkey. I have very little AAS experience and this is the first time I ever pinned my quad. Is this one of the more painful locations?
Hell yeah man....that was the first site I pinned when I started mine....if you want you can go read about it and me cursing about hte pain if it makes you feel better...LOL....but yeah, its totally normal...

The next one you shoot will be sooooo much better bro...trust me...and then each one after that will become less and less...

Take 2 advil....they really helped me out....and stretch that mutha...it'll help..

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah man....that was the first site I pinned when I started mine....if you want you can go read about it and me cursing about hte pain if it makes you feel better...LOL....but yeah, its totally normal...

The next one you shoot will be sooooo much better bro...trust me...and then each one after that will become less and less...

Take 2 advil....they really helped me out....and stretch that mutha...it'll help..

Thanks for the help bro? I have been streching, massaging non-stop. However, I sit at my desk at VPX all day and it has really tightened up?

What do you think about me breaking it up into 1/2cc's and siting bi's, tri's etc......Bad idea or not?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think it will help w/ soreness if I did 1/2cc in two locations vs. one?
I doubt it. The concentration of your gear is still the same. Like Size said, add some oil and filter. That would make the BA concentration less and that is more than likely what is causing the pain. Of course this will lower the mg/ml, so you may have to shoot a little more to keep your dosage the same. But it should definately help the pain. All of those are short esters, so it shouldn't take much BA to suspend it.

adrenalinaddict

Awards
I shot my quad for the first time yesterday with some homebrew tren. Barely felt a thing. I was real worried about it, but leg was a tiny bit sore for like 20 mins. thats it. This homebrew tren I cant even feel compared to the Undergroung Lab tren I had before. Anyways...not sure I can take my sustanon in the quad though. I imagine that would hurt.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys think it will help w/ soreness if I did 1/2cc in two locations vs. one?
I doubt it. The concentration of your gear is still the same. Like Size said, add some oil and filter. That would make the BA concentration less and that is more than likely what is causing the pain. Of course this will lower the mg/ml, so you may have to shoot a little more to keep your dosage the same. But it should definately help the pain. All of those are short esters, so it shouldn't take much BA to suspend it.

Good point. I just do not trust myself to go adding stuff to it. I know prohormones not homebrewing, LOL.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the help bro? I have been streching, massaging non-stop. However, I sit at my desk at VPX all day and it has really tightened up?

What do you think about me breaking it up into 1/2cc's and siting bi's, tri's etc......Bad idea or not?
Nah, I wouldn't dude...just tough it out and it'll take care of itself..trust me...

When I first did it and the pain set in, it was soooo fvcking bad that I almost was gonna quit already....but like I said, after the first ones in each site, it'll amaze you how much better it will feel...

Also, a lot of people will say to use a heat pad, but I disagree. It made my quad tighten up even more...so I cut that out....you got any of those medicine cabinets at your work?? The ones that have all those different tabs and pills in 'em?? If so, take 2 advil or Ibuprofen...they'll really help man...

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I wouldn't dude...just tough it out and it'll take care of itself..trust me...

When I first did it and the pain set in, it was soooo fvcking bad that I almost was gonna quit already....but like I said, after the first ones in each site, it'll amaze you how much better it will feel...

Also, a lot of people will say to use a heat pad, but I disagree. It made my quad tighten up even more...so I cut that out....you got any of those medicine cabinets at your work?? The ones that have all those different tabs and pills in 'em?? If so, take 2 advil or Ibuprofen...they'll really help man...
I think that's what I will do. I will just alternate between my ass and quads. Maybe I can get some of Jack's whacky juice downstairs, LOL. There is no telling what is in the VPX lab. It is closed off to all people outside of the chemist.

All in all I am pumped about this cycle. I think I will ahve some tremendous results.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Good point. I just do not trust myself to go adding stuff to it. I know prohormones not homebrewing, LOL.
All you need is a 100ml sealed(sterile vial), a whatman and a couple syringes and needles along with some good oil and your set to go. Look at kitchenchemist's sig. He has some good links on how to make your own. Just follow his pictures and transfer your gear.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Yes each ml has 100mg Tren, EQ, Prop for a total of 300mg/ml.

Also, I was told that I could site it as is, but that seems like it would hurt like hell.
Actually that shouldn't hurt. mathew D is prob right. I would cut back the mg/ml to 225mg/ml (or 75mg each). The easiest way to do this is to filter a solution of sterile oil at 3%Ba and 10% bb. then add .33 cc of this to 1cc of your current gear. should be fine.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Actually that shouldn't hurt. mathew D is prob right. I would cut back the mg/ml to 225mg/ml (or 75mg each). The easiest way to do this is to filter a solution of sterile oil at 3%Ba and 10% bb. then add .33 cc of this to 1cc of your current gear. should be fine.

Thanks for the tip, but I think I will just stick with what I have and man-up. I really do not trust myself to go altering it.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
add some winny, and u got a monster of a cutting cycle right there :)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
heating up the oil a small amount helps a bit.

or how about adding 1cc of b-12 or soemthing before you inject. should also help.

R*G*B

Awards
I just add about .25-.50 mg of sterile oil with the shot and Im good to go.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
My cycle is going great. I am one week in and strength and pumps are definitely increasing. However, walking around with a softball size knott in my glute and to bummed quads is no fun at all.

OK, I see several of you reccomended adding some strerile oil to the solution to make it less concentrated. Exactly what do I get and where do I get it?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
The swelling in my left glute has relocated, LOL. It is no longer at the site of injection, but has actually moved upwards. WTF is going on? Also, instead of feeling like a softball it is now like a long ass steal rod. It is puffy all the way up to my lower back. Please tell me this is normal. I need to just stick to pinning my right side because I **** everytime I do the left side. I can't do **** with my left hand.

Also, should I be rubbing the hell out of it at this point. Sorry for all of the questions, but it sucks when this effects your workout.

One last thing....I have a 50ml vial of sterile oil on the way. Is it cool to just draw up a cc of oil and then draw up the product. I do not want to try to combine the two into one vial.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
To all that offered advice, thanks. I am now adding 1cc sterile oil to each injection and there is no pain.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Bigswole...hows the cycle going so far? any gains yet?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Bigswole...hows the cycle going so far? any gains yet?
I have noticed some hardening, but nothing much else to report. I injected three times and then stopped for one week while I waited on my steril oil. That threw me off a little. I am now two shots in again. I expect next week to be when I really start seeing results. Also, I should mention I was sick and missed several workouts.