Tren/Prop/EQ

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Tren/Prop/EQ


    I recently started a cycle of Tren/Prop/EQ. This is a homebrewed product containing 100mg/ml each. I feel this concentration is a little too high. I pinned in my quad last night and today I feel like I have a gunshot wound. Someone reccomended adding some steril oil to make it suitable for site injection. Is this possible? If so, let me know what steps to take.


  2. Are you saying that it is 300mg/mL(100mg each suspended in 1 mL of oil)?

    Anyway, you could just add more sterile oil to the vial. I would simply get a bigger vial, add more sterile oil, heat some then filter.
    •   
       


  3. Yes each ml has 100mg Tren, EQ, Prop for a total of 300mg/ml.

    Also, I was told that I could site it as is, but that seems like it would hurt like hell.

  4. Higher mg/mL solutions tend to cause soreness

  5. I am betting that the prop is alittle bit crystalized and that is causing some of it.. what did you use for concerntrations of BA/BB?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew D
    I am betting that the prop is alittle bit crystalized and that is causing some of it.. what did you use for concerntrations of BA/BB?

    I did not make it. It was from a well known gentleman from some of the boards. I am not sure what he uses nor did I ask. I have used his stuff before and have no complaints.

    Could it be sited as is?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30

    Could it be sited as is?
    Yes but it is going to be sore.


    I agree that the problem is what MattD eluded to. I am assuming I know he made it for you and I have never heard any bad feedback.

  8. i know it's not part of your question, but how long are you going to run this?

    i dont notice EQ work till at least week 7-8, but fina for 10-12 weeks is kind of a long time.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze639
    i know it's not part of your question, but how long are you going to run this?

    i dont notice EQ work till at least week 7-8, but fina for 10-12 weeks is kind of a long time.

    I am running it for six weeks. The boldenone also has afast acting ester instead of the usual ester. Here is the full cycle layout.


    weeks 1-6
    1ml Tren/EQ/Prop EOD

    weeks 5-10
    Masteron 400mg week

    weeks 9-12
    600mg 4-HT

    weeks 12-15
    PCT w/ Nolva& HCG

    Do you guys think it will help w/ soreness if I did 1/2cc in two locations vs. one? I may just site it like it is. Not in the quad though. That is sore as a MOFO!

  10. The Masteron is weeks 5-8 sorry, and the OHT is 8-11. I got my weeks off. I am 9 weeks out from my show. That's if I am able to pull it off. I am not in that great of shape right now.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    The Masteron is weeks 5-8 sorry, and the OHT is 8-11. I got my weeks off. I am 9 weeks out from my show. That's if I am able to pull it off. I am not in that great of shape right now.

    That looks like a kick ass cycle bro...especially for showtime..

    Let us know how you do and good luck brother..

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    That looks like a kick ass cycle bro...especially for showtime..

    Let us know how you do and good luck brother..
    I am stoked about the cycle, but I am worried that pinning this **** is going to kill me. The soreness in my ass only lasted a day which does not bother me, but my quad feels like a DEEP muscle bruise. I feel like I was kicked by a donkey. I have very little AAS experience and this is the first time I ever pinned my quad. Is this one of the more painful locations?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    I am stoked about the cycle, but I am worried that pinning this **** is going to kill me. The soreness in my ass only lasted a day which does not bother me, but my quad feels like a DEEP muscle bruise. I feel like I was kicked by a donkey. I have very little AAS experience and this is the first time I ever pinned my quad. Is this one of the more painful locations?
    Hell yeah man....that was the first site I pinned when I started mine....if you want you can go read about it and me cursing about hte pain if it makes you feel better...LOL....but yeah, its totally normal...

    The next one you shoot will be sooooo much better bro...trust me...and then each one after that will become less and less...

    Take 2 advil....they really helped me out....and stretch that mutha...it'll help..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Hell yeah man....that was the first site I pinned when I started mine....if you want you can go read about it and me cursing about hte pain if it makes you feel better...LOL....but yeah, its totally normal...

    The next one you shoot will be sooooo much better bro...trust me...and then each one after that will become less and less...

    Take 2 advil....they really helped me out....and stretch that mutha...it'll help..

    Thanks for the help bro? I have been streching, massaging non-stop. However, I sit at my desk at VPX all day and it has really tightened up?


    What do you think about me breaking it up into 1/2cc's and siting bi's, tri's etc......Bad idea or not?

  15. [QUOTE=bigswole30]
    Do you guys think it will help w/ soreness if I did 1/2cc in two locations vs. one? [QUOTE]



    I doubt it. The concentration of your gear is still the same. Like Size said, add some oil and filter. That would make the BA concentration less and that is more than likely what is causing the pain. Of course this will lower the mg/ml, so you may have to shoot a little more to keep your dosage the same. But it should definately help the pain. All of those are short esters, so it shouldn't take much BA to suspend it.

  16. I shot my quad for the first time yesterday with some homebrew tren. Barely felt a thing. I was real worried about it, but leg was a tiny bit sore for like 20 mins. thats it. This homebrew tren I cant even feel compared to the Undergroung Lab tren I had before. Anyways...not sure I can take my sustanon in the quad though. I imagine that would hurt.

  17. [QUOTE=dg806][QUOTE=bigswole30]
    Do you guys think it will help w/ soreness if I did 1/2cc in two locations vs. one?



    I doubt it. The concentration of your gear is still the same. Like Size said, add some oil and filter. That would make the BA concentration less and that is more than likely what is causing the pain. Of course this will lower the mg/ml, so you may have to shoot a little more to keep your dosage the same. But it should definately help the pain. All of those are short esters, so it shouldn't take much BA to suspend it.


    Good point. I just do not trust myself to go adding stuff to it. I know prohormones not homebrewing, LOL.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    Thanks for the help bro? I have been streching, massaging non-stop. However, I sit at my desk at VPX all day and it has really tightened up?


    What do you think about me breaking it up into 1/2cc's and siting bi's, tri's etc......Bad idea or not?
    Nah, I wouldn't dude...just tough it out and it'll take care of itself..trust me...

    When I first did it and the pain set in, it was soooo ****ing bad that I almost was gonna quit already....but like I said, after the first ones in each site, it'll amaze you how much better it will feel...

    Also, a lot of people will say to use a heat pad, but I disagree. It made my quad tighten up even more...so I cut that out....you got any of those medicine cabinets at your work?? The ones that have all those different tabs and pills in 'em?? If so, take 2 advil or Ibuprofen...they'll really help man...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    Nah, I wouldn't dude...just tough it out and it'll take care of itself..trust me...

    When I first did it and the pain set in, it was soooo ****ing bad that I almost was gonna quit already....but like I said, after the first ones in each site, it'll amaze you how much better it will feel...

    Also, a lot of people will say to use a heat pad, but I disagree. It made my quad tighten up even more...so I cut that out....you got any of those medicine cabinets at your work?? The ones that have all those different tabs and pills in 'em?? If so, take 2 advil or Ibuprofen...they'll really help man...
    I think that's what I will do. I will just alternate between my ass and quads. Maybe I can get some of Jack's whacky juice downstairs, LOL. There is no telling what is in the VPX lab. It is closed off to all people outside of the chemist.

    All in all I am pumped about this cycle. I think I will ahve some tremendous results.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    Good point. I just do not trust myself to go adding stuff to it. I know prohormones not homebrewing, LOL.
    All you need is a 100ml sealed(sterile vial), a whatman and a couple syringes and needles along with some good oil and your set to go. Look at kitchenchemist's sig. He has some good links on how to make your own. Just follow his pictures and transfer your gear.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    Yes each ml has 100mg Tren, EQ, Prop for a total of 300mg/ml.

    Also, I was told that I could site it as is, but that seems like it would hurt like hell.
    Actually that shouldn't hurt. mathew D is prob right. I would cut back the mg/ml to 225mg/ml (or 75mg each). The easiest way to do this is to filter a solution of sterile oil at 3%Ba and 10% bb. then add .33 cc of this to 1cc of your current gear. should be fine.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    Actually that shouldn't hurt. mathew D is prob right. I would cut back the mg/ml to 225mg/ml (or 75mg each). The easiest way to do this is to filter a solution of sterile oil at 3%Ba and 10% bb. then add .33 cc of this to 1cc of your current gear. should be fine.

    Thanks for the tip, but I think I will just stick with what I have and man-up. I really do not trust myself to go altering it.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30
    Thanks for the tip, but I think I will just stick with what I have and man-up. I really do not trust myself to go altering it.
    Good choice...this too shall pass...

  24. add some winny, and u got a monster of a cutting cycle right there

  25. heating up the oil a small amount helps a bit.

    or how about adding 1cc of b-12 or soemthing before you inject. should also help.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New Tren/Prop/Anavar Cycle.
    By Johnblack in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-23-2005, 12:19 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 03:21 PM
  3. Tren & Prop
    By Max32 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-13-2005, 01:45 PM
  4. My test prop/Eq cycle help me out
    By zaph123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2005, 11:03 PM
  5. Possible cycle, test/tren/dbol/EQ
    By Nate Dawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 04:17 PM
Log in
Log in