155lbs time to start the juice

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well i'm at 155lbs I guess it's time to get on the juice not sure what i am going to run maybe s/drol-phera. might do phera/max lmg or alpha one any ways just wanted to stay hi to everyone

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OH yeah if anyone has any suggestions that would be great

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
So you do know what a PCT is right?

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
I just came off a 2 week m-drol (stopped early) cycle and am using nolva, clomid and Test booster OTC to get me back to normal, 2 weeks, that all it takes to shut you down.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
155 lbs? How tall are you? How old are you? LOL you sound like you haven't gained much, if any, naturally.

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
So you do know what a PCT is right?
seriously, if not dont start untill you study anabolics for a bout 5 months.

not too many ppl are a fan of LG's trifecta stack but you should look it up, its a very mild kit and gives you all you need with instructions and everything, youll prob be able to pack on 10 lbs with it. as well as cut fat.

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
This is pretty funny, i think its a joke. +3000 posts and been on here since 2003. I was gonna ask him what PCT was too! lol

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
join date 2003, 155lbs, wanting to do PHs....what have you been doing all this time?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol well damn it looks like u did it mixedup. It works much better when u dont have ur avatar up.

It looks like u got some of the newer guys. He is just pulling yall's leg. Dude is jacked just on the shorter side.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Lol, from his alpha one log started in february of this year

Yeah i'm on day 4 and i am really loving the pumps much different than a Nitrous Pump. But best thing is i'm getting the muscle pumps but not back pumps or calf pumps that i sometimes get on s-drol that would make me cut cardio short

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol well damn it looks like u did it mixedup. It works much better when u dont have ur avatar up.

It looks like u got some of the newer guys. He is just pulling yall's leg. Dude is jacked just on the shorter side.
Ok all just having some fun the avi pic is back up incase anyone is interested. But I didn't lie i am about 155lbs but i'm also around 5ft 1in with a 17in neck and arms that tape close to 16in

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
lol you got me.. i was like not another 155lb 16 year old at 6'1 LOL

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i remember the last time you made one of these threads too but i know you fooled a lot of new guys ;)

Good to see ya

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Aahahahha good one man, I do remember you guys killin some 155lb 6'1" dude for not eating enough lol. Wasnt there a guy who said he was 12 or some **** once? Maybe I saw that on another board. Had to be fake

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i remember the last time you made one of these threads too but i know you fooled a lot of new guys ;)

Good to see ya
Hey Unreal hows it going, yeah last time I forgot to remove my avi before making the thread lol it only worked till they opened up the thread and saw my pic .

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
well i'm at 155lbs I guess it's time to get on the juice not sure what i am going to run maybe s/drol-phera. might do phera/max lmg or alpha one any ways just wanted to stay hi to everyone
so have you just reached 155 ilbs? What were you when you joined AM.

As you have been on here a few years , you will no doubt have read many posts about starting ph/ds., and the advice that follows will have been posted time and time again. IMO at 155 ilbs you shouldnt be looking at ph./ds.You need to eat more.I also question your choice of ds

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established

As you have been on here a few years , you will no doubt have read many posts about starting ph/ds., and the advice that follows will have been posted time and time again. IMO at 155 ilbs you shouldnt be looking at ph./ds.You need to eat more.I also question your choice of ds
lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

See kids this is what happens when u dont read all the posts in a thread :bigok:

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
nice third post
lol yeah I was waiting for someone to say that

I made an account back in Feb to read because I got tired of the vegan, christian pussies on anabolic authority

people saying things like "it was gods will for me to recover on PCT from 1.5 grams of test and 500mg of tren ace, thank the lord" made me ragequit from there

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established

I made an account back in Feb to read because I got tired of the vegan, christian pussies on anabolic authority

people saying things like "it was gods will for me to recover on PCT from 1.5 grams of test and 500mg of tren ace, thank the lord" made me ragequit from there
Lol, welcome back and stick around with AM

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
quoted for the failure of how unaware you are
nice third post
When I saw him post that I was thinking the exact same thing lol.

All I have to say to that is wow :shocked1:. Well stick around here it isnt that bad :bigok:

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I woudl say make sure you do MANY MANY months or research ing steroids ( THE FACT ORALS ARE LIVER TOXIC) and months of reading into what you decide to use at end.
also remmber DIET will be the #1 deciding factore on wht you will gain.

I would rec a few things but i dotn knwo how much reserch you have put in and dont want to give you info you will go and hurt yourself with.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I woudl say make sure you do MANY MANY months or research ing steroids ( THE FACT ORALS ARE LIVER TOXIC) and months of reading into what you decide to use at end.
also remmber DIET will be the #1 deciding factore on wht you will gain.

I would rec a few things but i dotn knwo how much reserch you have put in and dont want to give you info you will go and hurt yourself with.
Yeah, but these kids will do them whether you give them good info, or no info. You might as well empower them with the knowledge they need.

Don't worry OP, i will help you out.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i can believe people are still replying with questions etc. this is as good as before i put the avi back up and the unreal and tomahawk let everyone know it was a joke. :smashfreakB:

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
M1t

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You should have topped it off with

"Does anyone know where I can get some?"

B

bigdeepsquats

Awards
I heard superdrol, anadrol, and test is a pretty awesome stack :stooges:

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
LOL i opened this to try and talk sense into you but after like 4-5 posts it was Obviously a joke and ppl are still posting advice.
:smashfreakB: