any one ever try P-drol?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
so my 1st time trying a SD clone I try P-drol by proven products I did 10/20/20/20 and only put on 2 or 3 lb and I can do that In a month without AAS so I don't k ow if it was bunk or I don't respond to SD? so any one else try it? If so how did you do?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i have a bottle of their cissus and their AAKG but don't know much about their p-drol?
Love me some Proven Supplements, if your trying to ball on a budget their the way to go.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of that company. Was your diet and training on point. You need to EAT to gain. Superdrol is a carb monster.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
yeah I like there other stuff but right before the last ban they came out with clones for SD H-drol tren and I think bold but I did not get them in time ;/

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
diet was good and I did not get any sids ether

reptone

Awards
  • Established
diet was good and I did not get any sids ether
Check the mgs. Some companies do 5 mg instead of 10 mgs. You might have taken half of what you thought. But you should still see at leat 10 lbs if you ate enough and know how to train. What was your PCT?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
12mg a pill and I forgot what I did for pct this was months ago but I think I did all OTC seeing as I did not get any sids I did not want to youse up the serms so I can save them for a real cycle

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is a legit superdrol clone, you should have gained more than a few lbs. You must have been eating no carbs.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
12mg a pill and I forgot what I did for pct this was months ago but I think I did all OTC seeing as I did not get any sids I did not want to youse up the serms so I can save them for a real cycle
Superdrol IS a VERY real cycle. Not respecting it can hurt you a LOT.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
You forgot ewhat your pct was? Oh **** man you got lucky you didnt get tits or peanut size balls forever. I did m-drol and let me tell ya its no ****in picnic coming off of it for me.

HOLY **** just thinking about this makes my balls tingle.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
what I'm saying is I forgot what I did seeing ad it was like 5 months ago and my balls were the same 1st day to last