Preloading now...new cycle in 2 weeks. T3/Halovar/Dermacrine/Androhard

  1. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    39.96%

    Preloading now...new cycle in 2 weeks. T3/Halovar/Dermacrine/Androhard


    I`ll be preloading Cycle Assist for 2 weeks. 2 Sundays from now I`ll begin:
    Cytomel for 6 weeks 25/50/75/75/50/25
    Halovar for 6 weeks 25/50/50/50/50/50
    Dermacrine..............00/00/05/10/10/10/10/10
    Androhard...............Have to find it in the closet and assess dosage
    TCF.......................12 on/12 off twice through PCT
    Clomid/Tamox ****tail for PCT(have to find and assess dosage)
    Liver Juice throughout cycle and PCT
    Cycle assist/Post Cycle throughout cycle and PCT
    Orange Triad/Hawthorne/Taurine(as needed) throughout
    Mon-Chest/Tris
    Wed-Back shoulders
    Fri-Legs/Bis
    45 minutes of some type of cardio 3 x per week
    Mile run twice per week.
    Abs 4 days per week
    Very clean diet(Maintenance +500 calories on lift days, Maintenance on non lift days, one cheat day( 2 meals, usually pizza or lasagna for one meal and fried chicken or a turkey or 1/2 tuna sub for the other) but super clean for the other meals of that day.


    Any comments, suggestions? Goal is to add 5-8 lbs of lean muscle while losing BF. Sort of a lean recomp?
    Possibly Lean Xtreme as a cort controller?
    One "meal" every lift day will be Dymatize Elite. I also use Organ Shield every day on or off cycle.

  2. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9957
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    i think the approach is good, the routine is good, the cardio is good. So diet, whats the macros? i like low carb or carb cycling for this.

    the only thing with the cycle that i'd change is the halovar dose. 25mg the first week, 50 after that, meh, weak. Use more. I dunno if 50 halo and some androhard can handle 75mcg T3.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    39.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    i think the approach is good, the routine is good, the cardio is good. So diet, whats the macros? i like low carb or carb cycling for this.

    the only thing with the cycle that i'd change is the halovar dose. 25mg the first week, 50 after that, meh, weak. Use more. I dunno if 50 halo and some androhard can handle 75mcg T3.
    30/40/30 C/P/F. Cheat days will be more carbs so slight carb loading one day. So you think 25/50/75/75/75/75 for Halo? I also have Havoc, etc. Just about any DS/PH from Furazadrol through Superdrol. Would you seggest a different anabolic? Or just a stronger dose?
    Also, from your experience, will T3 have a negative affect on my sleep if I take it too late in the day?
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9957
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    start the halo at 50 there's no point in 25. The havoc is pretty unnecessary if you respond ok to the halo. If you don't respond well to the halo like me and a bunch of other guys you can add in Havoc or pulse it or something.

    Halodrol is a perfect choice for your cycle.. Dude i'm using halo in a few weeks when I do my recomp... but i'm cautious right because i don't respond so well therefore I'm planning on dosing it up to 150mg

    And there's a lot of guys that don't get much from halo

    So you just dont want to start losing weight if the drug is too weak for you. But you have plenty of extras to throw in.

    at 75 stacked with androhard you should be fine but there's no telling until you run it.

    These days i just tell most people to buy plenty of whatever they're going to use and work their way up 'dosing by feel'

    Your diet is really similar to what I do most of the time, carbs in the morning around the workout, transition to more fat in the evening, protein constant throughout. On a full on recomp i'll do like 50p/30f/20c or so. And then my cheat meals are likewise carbups.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  5. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    39.96%

    Between H Drol and Halovar I have plenty to run as high as I want/need to. I`ll feel it out, maybe add 5 mgs of Superdrol to push it pver the top. LOL
  6. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    10111
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    70.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I dont even bother with halo if its not 100mgs. Its needs to be dosed high to see good results.

    Leave the SD around for another one, that would really push things over the top.
  7. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    39.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    I dont even bother with halo if its not 100mgs. Its needs to be dosed high to see good results.

    Leave the SD around for another one, that would really push things over the top.
    The Superdrol was a joke. I can run Halo at 100-150 mgs. No problem at all.
  8. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    39.96%

    How low can I drop carbs on T3? 15%? Every other day maybe?
    C/P/F 15/55/30 ?
    C/P/F 25/45/30 ? and alternate days? 2 15, 2 30?
  9. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9957
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    i think you can drop carbs about as low as you want as long as your overall calories stay the same, and as long as you get some carbs pre and post any lifting session.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  10. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    39.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    i think you can drop carbs about as low as you want as long as your overall calories stay the same, and as long as you get some carbs pre and post any lifting session.
    Thanks. I don`t know what you do for a living but you should consider taking some time off and begin writing that book on supplemantation, DS/PH/ASS use and diet thatb we ALL know is in you. At least 25% of the membership here would by it I`m sure. I`ll take the first one before the ink is dry.
  11. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    39.96%

    I`ve decided to only preload for 1 week so I will begin this Sunday. I may tweak it a little but not much. The basic idea will remain the same but I will play with dosages for T3(graduate to 50 quicker) and Halovar(75 mgs per day). May add OEP to the mix after a few days if it feels right.
  12. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    39.96%

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I`ll be preloading Cycle Assist for 2 weeks. 2 Sundays from now I`ll begin:
    Cytomel for 6 weeks 25/50/75/75/50/25
    Halovar for 6 weeks 25/50/50/50/50/50
    Dermacrine..............00/00/05/10/10/10/10/10
    Androhard...............Have to find it in the closet and assess dosage
    TCF.......................12 on/12 off twice through PCT
    Clomid/Tamox ****tail for PCT(have to find and assess dosage)
    Liver Juice throughout cycle and PCT
    Cycle assist/Post Cycle throughout cycle and PCT
    Orange Triad/Hawthorne/Taurine(as needed) throughout
    Mon-Chest/Tris
    Wed-Back shoulders
    Fri-Legs/Bis
    45 minutes of some type of cardio 3 x per week
    Mile run twice per week.
    Abs 4 days per week
    Very clean diet(Maintenance +500 calories on lift days, Maintenance on non lift days, one cheat day( 2 meals, usually pizza or lasagna for one meal and fried chicken or a turkey or 1/2 tuna sub for the other) but super clean for the other meals of that day.


    Any comments, suggestions? Goal is to add 5-8 lbs of lean muscle while losing BF. Sort of a lean recomp?
    Possibly Lean Xtreme as a cort controller?
    One "meal" every lift day will be Dymatize Elite. I also use Organ Shield every day on or off cycle.
    Starting this tomorrow. Changing Halovar to 75/75/100/100/100/100, possibly 150. We`ll see where it goes. May add OEP also. Also considering adding Lean Xtreme for an anti cort.
    This should be interesting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 2 weeks into my Halovar cycle - a brief update
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-19-2011, 12:17 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 05:36 PM
  3. Androhard, Dermacrine stack for 8 weeks
    By hli1022 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 01:43 PM
  4. halovar cycle (androhard?)
    By maxwkw in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 11:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in