How many of you guys really preload before an oral cycle?

1. How many of you guys really preload before an oral cycle?

I do for at least two weeks. But lettuce be reality most people I know don't!

2. I do, and my liver thanks me. I also use Organ Shield every day regardless of on or off cycle. On cycle I also use Cycle Assist.Better overkill than not enough.

3. before, during and after.
    •   

4. Not this guy!
    I believe your liver is gonna take the same beating with and without liver support IMO..
    Fish oil is a must as a staple, so that doesn't count.
    Hawthorne berry used when BP gets too high.

5. i havent in the past and ive been fine- I use hawthorn but no liver support supps- Im not to worried about my liver- it regenerates- I am however going to use milkthistle and maybe another liver clense as soon as my pct is done- will probly milk thistle it up/clense for 2 weeks
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

6. all the time every time i love my liver and it loves me i dont care what you say lol

7. For the price of milk thistle at walmart, there's really no reason not to atleast preload it for a week. To each his own though, the liver is a tough son of a bitch.

8. I do a wk and run it threw PCT

9. 1 week preload, wanted 2 weeks just impatient
  10. Cassavus

I pre-load for one week myself.

11. nope.

if I use any support sups, liver or w/e, it will depend on how i feel a couple weeks into the cycle.

if I couldn't handle the side effects, I wouldn't use steroids. I'd use some crap like pink magic.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

12. Gotta be honest with ya though, the cycle assist made me feel ****ed up when I was taking it, I had to split my doses throuhout the day

13. Quote Originally Posted by Nothingman View Post
    Gotta be honest with ya though, the cycle assist made me feel ****ed up when I was taking it, I had to split my doses throuhout the day
    Looks like you're getting the opposite effects

14. depending what i'm running i'll preload my hawthorne if i know a compound gives me high bp i run liver all year

15. Yeah milk thistle is cheap as sheit at walmart so why not preload with it. Then cycle assist is pretty sick stuff to use when on cycle. I'd rather spend a few bucks just to be safe. Milk thistle is awesome for alcohol too. (while off cycle) lol. If you're going out for drinks, slam a milkthistle before during and after you drink along with a couple glasses of water and no hangover.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Looks like you're getting the opposite effects
    Yeah seriously, and I know it was the CA making me sick because I was loading it up alone. No other vitamins or sups at all. I hated it the whole time. I cut it in half for my pct, I know this is risky on my liver and i have been meaning to get some milkthistle but I havent yet

17. Take NAC all year round

18. Milk Thistle ****s up my joints..

19. I just try to remember to take any support supps at all

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 01:34 AM
  2. Do you guys get oral syringes with your orders
    By weakestlink in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 09:51 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 11:04 PM