I need someone with knowledge to read this

ComeBackMan

Awards
Hello,

So im Alan, new to this forum, but looks like there are a lot of people who know their **** on here so I decided to join in, im a bit new to the whole anabolic / "legal steroid" game, but i am also very knowledgeable on the body , how to lose weight , etc. My main purpose for posting this thread is because below you will see what I looked like two years ago, and what I look like today. Yes, this was a great transformation, but im not satisfied, Im looking to turn to anabolics or even an anabolic stack to start cycling so i can see gains ive never seen before. All of my weight loss journey thus far was done with the usage of very weak supplementation such as over the counter gnc fat burners, and gnc brand protein ( I know, ****ty) Anyways , heres what ive been looking into.

-SuperDrol
-Arrogantly anabolic stack (On LgSciences)
-And some products on powerlab nutrition

Can someone please point me in the right direction, im looking to get big, endurance isnt a huge issue, I want bulk, and size, anyways, thanks for reading hopefully someone can help me out I feel like im stuck at one size right now.

ComeBackMan

Awards
Im actually unable to upload my pics for some reason, if you are interested in my before and after picture of being dedicated for two years please PM me, but I would like some insight on what I should start cycling?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
u know how to lose weight, good......but do u know how to gain weight? post up ur diet

ComeBackMan

Awards
Ok im not on a strict diet right now because I havnt really been on a hardcore cycle but I wanted to start ordering today, I also checked out LGSciences super hero stack

My diet right now is very poor, in fact theres nothing strict about it so theres not much to post, its basically 2ish meals a day with a lot of snacks inbetween and lots of liquids, probably about 2100ish cal intake per day, not even close to the amount I want because im looking to bulk up, I really wish i could get my pics up here to show you what I look like, but anyways yeah, can I get some insight on some products?

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Ok im not on a strict diet right now because I havnt really been on a hardcore cycle but I wanted to start ordering today, I also checked out LGSciences super hero stack

My diet right now is very poor, in fact theres nothing strict about it so theres not much to post, its basically 2ish meals a day with a lot of snacks inbetween and lots of liquids, probably about 2100ish cal intake per day, not even close to the amount I want because im looking to bulk up, I really wish i could get my pics up here to show you what I look like, but anyways yeah, can I get some insight on some products?
I think your name says its it...ComeBackMAn when you know more about dieting and getting your macros right. Thats the biggest factor. Then research Support Supplements and PCT. Then for your first cycle i would do something mild like H-drol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I think your name says its it...ComeBackMAn when you know more about dieting and getting your macros right. Thats the biggest factor. Then research Support Supplements and PCT. Then for your first cycle i would do something mild like H-drol
this somes it up.

Comebackman, dont even CONSIDER steroids until u nail down ur diet and stay on it for a few months. running any type of cycle now would result in minor gains and then losing all of it post cycle.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
comebackman lol...

I eat like that when cutting... only a few meals, lots of liquids and little shots of protein throughout the day.

You definitely need a 360 change in your diet. The others are right. Change everything up, and try to bulk naturally, if you are a successful you are ready for the good stuff. If you are unsuccessful at bulking naturally then you will be unsuccessful at bulking on roids trust me.

Try bulking for a 1-2 months natural. In the meantime save up for the cycle you want to run anyways because cycles take like 1-2 months to plan for everything anyways.

ComeBackMan

Awards
Alright thanks guys that makes sense,

Would any of you be able to touch base on any of those products im looking at though? So like the super hero stack, arrogantly anabolic stack, powerlab nutrition stacks? Anyone got anything on these for when I do dedcide to run a cycle? And even superdrol? Thanks

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run hdrol for a first cycle, good dry gains that are easy to maintain afterwards. This will be better than any stacks you've ran to date.

That is being safe and conservative tho but it's the best path to the dark side.

Theres others you could run if they tickle your fancy.

ComeBackMan

Awards
What do you think about SD for my first cycle, and even if you dont agree but its something i have my heart set on, what would i have to cycle that with, I mean SD isnt the only thing I would take, what are the other products I would need and how much would it roughly cost do you think?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well an SD solo run will give results if you do it right... but you will lose most gains to be honest even if you do everything right in PCT.

Bridging it or kick starting an injectable with it is much more useful. However, bridging it with orals makes it much more serious and not for a beginner by any means.

Are you strictly sticking to orals? or injectables too?

ComeBackMan

Awards
I would like to stick to orals right now and stay away from injectables

hmower

hmower

Awards
Six months ago i weighed 163. Granted i was at 4% bf. I was determined i was a hard gainer. But started playing with my diet and now weigh 187 and still 7% bf. 23 lbs natty in little less than 6months. Just bulk up naturally first you;ll be much happier. then do a cycle. ive run superdrol. Dont start with that ****. Hdrol is a lil weak and may disappoint u i wouldnt waste the money do something like epi or havoc if u can get your hands on it. Weaker than superdrol but still will yield good gains if u know how to eat and train. Then u can gauge how your body reacts to pro hormones/steroids. Trust me learn how to eat and gain weigth natty. Get some good heavy casein protein, some creatine mono and a good multi and you;ll be set. Put on about 15 lbs then consider running the cycle.

ComeBackMan

Awards
I wish I could post my pics lol.

I started out as 225, not sure the bf , but i was under the obese class.
Slimmed down to 130. Now ive gained to 165 and im the same bf if not lower then I was at 130. therefore I know how to gain, Im looking to run a serious cycle, nothing weak, so can someone post an example and how much it would cost to run a SD cycle? Im looking for something very strong, such as SD.

hmower

hmower

Awards
Well cost wise prob like 150 ish if you do it right. Ant thats not including some support supps u may want to include

ComeBackMan

Awards
Ok so ,

What Im wondering at this point is :

Is LGSciences stacks "Super Hero Stack" and "Arrogantly Anabolic stack" any good? And my last question is what would a good SD Cycle look like that I could get some pretty noticeable results from, I have about 200 dollars to spend right now, could this buy me decent or good SD cycle, someone please answer this

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes.

I've never heard of them. If you wanna add them to a cycle, go right ahead unless theres a pre workout in them so watch for blood pressure. If you want to use them instead of SD... please do lol.

However, you don't seem to care about health concerns too much and are willing to gamble. I know your kind lol... you're gonna do it anyway might as well guide you right.

SD 10/10/10/10

I really don't think you need 20 or over but if you take it higher NO MORE THAN 20 mgs. One guy started an SD cycle and quit in a week or two so be sure you're ready.

It's honestly a waste of money but whatever. If you want a temporary weight and strength gain go ahead.

GET A SERM nolva or clomid.

support supps are your choice but get fish oil and liver support FOR SURE.

hmower

hmower

Awards
Look below ur thread and you'll several superdrol cycles. LG science stack is a glorified test booster. Would not consider that. Def waste of money. No one wants so spell it out for u cuz there are a million threads just like urs. Hit the forum search buddy

mcssassin

Awards
oh man i hope if you do super you resarched pct very well...and going from over 220 to 130 you may already have man boobs cause u must have a very small frame.. and that is a lot of fat on a little frame.. ( loose skin high fat means high estrogen) look man people are not trying to insult u when they say start slow there is a reason!!! if you take the strongest sup out there you have a high chance of growing boobs. start slow see how ur body reacts first.. dont do super. start with hdrol or epi.. or the next thread you start will be a 911 gyno help thread!!! dont be insulted just read up!!!

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There us like 1000 SD logs on here. Plus Unreal's guide to SD all you've got to do is hit the search function and you'll b golden! How old are you? The LG stacks won't yield like SD will but they might be a good start.

mcssassin

Awards
please take into account the higher reps some one has means the more educated they are if this cycle goes bad u will be giving reps to the people who gave you good advice weather you took it or not! belive me you dont want to give reps cause you listened to a guy that has been on this site 4 min longer that you because he said what you wanted to hear!!!!!! but do what you want.. just pass out reps when you have small balls cant ..ck and your new grown boobs leak milk...

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I could post my pics lol.

I started out as 225, not sure the bf , but i was under the obese class.
Slimmed down to 130. Now ive gained to 165 and im the same bf if not lower then I was at 130. therefore I know how to gain, Im looking to run a serious cycle, nothing weak, so can someone post an example and how much it would cost to run a SD cycle? Im looking for something very strong, such as SD.
30 lbs that is indeed respectable- however at 2100 cals a day- I doubt you will bulk very well- if at all

I am eating at 3100 a day just to maintain what I have right now- I weigh in at 213 with about 12-14 bf

Get ur diet in check- I wouldnt do SD as ur first cycle- that compound is no joke

Epistane or Hdrol

My first cycle of epistane I gained 10 lbs and kept it all pct

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have had trouble holding on to my gains from SD. So I would never reccomend it to someone as a first since it's hard to keep the strength up after

hmower

hmower

Awards
Yea its hard to keep all of the gains but wit proper pct u can keep alot of them. Its absurd for him to use super though. Its obvious he has done no research on his own. Christ there is superdrol threads right below his and hes still askin dumb q's. Ive been lurking on here for two yrs and just recently started posting. I've spent countless hours researching and studyin. Getting bigger and stronger is a marathon not a sprint. Quicker u learn that the better off you'll b

manbeast31

Awards
dude its been said so many times on here already wait learn to eat and eat right. try something not as strong gauge your cycle and then wait learn some more save and then maybe you can move up to the bigger guns because right now you MAY gain 8-9 lbs after post cycle youll prob lose all that and then some. if you do keep the weight itll prob be because of your lack of research and dedication to learning how to cycle properly and your grown some boobs. sorry just telling you like it is. but if you are bound and determined to run SD then i hope you enjoy your new set of boobs and a blown out liver .