epi and test e

antknee

Good idea? not? if so, why...just doing some reasearch at this point..

thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SHould actually be a very good combo.

antknee

thanks- forgot to add im taking PP's 1-T for a bottle as well..maybe about 25 days worth..decent stack?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not too familiar with that product, sorry.

antknee

thanks for the input anyway! its sort of their Tren product..a bit weaker that 1t tren that was banned. i also have a low dose dbol run for 3 wks as a kickstart- anywhere between 25-50per day..

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
Would you finish the cycle with it or jumpstart with it?

antknee

im jumping with dbol for about 3 weeks..so it would be maybe from mid to end. gonna be a 12 week cycle, i think.

hmower

hmower

Awards
Ha ha basically the same damn thing im doing. Do epi in the end wks 11-14
Mine looks like this.....
Test e wks 1-14 550 mgs/mk
Dbol wks 3-5 30mgs/day
epistane wks 13-16 Not sure of dosage yet.Will start pct right when finishing epi

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not to highjack. But are you injecting test e once or twice a week?

hmower

hmower

Awards
Twice a week. Mon and thur injections. Just started this week :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for the input anyway! its sort of their Tren product..a bit weaker that 1t tren that was banned. i also have a low dose dbol run for 3 wks as a kickstart- anywhere between 25-50per day..
1-T and 1-T Tren are COMPLETELY different

Ha ha basically the same damn thing im doing. Do epi in the end wks 11-14
Mine looks like this.....
Test e wks 1-14 550 mgs/mk
Dbol wks 3-5 30mgs/day
epistane wks 13-16 Not sure of dosage yet.Will start pct right when finishing epi
how about dbol 1-4 that just makes more sense to me

who wants to inject themselves for 2 weeks and notice absolutely nothing from it

hmower

hmower

Awards
I've waited 9 months. Whats 2 more wks??? I've got some bb friends who say they like running it that way so gonna give it a shot. And already noticing libido increase. And up 3lbs

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've waited 9 months. Whats 2 more wks??? I've got some bb friends who say they like running it that way so gonna give it a shot. And already noticing libido increase. And up 3lbs
thats great but I was telling that to the OP

also highly recommend 4 weeks of Dbol over 3... or 5 weeks of dbol over 4 in fact lol... Hard to do too much dbol.

hmower

hmower

Awards
thats great but I was telling that to the OP

also highly recommend 4 weeks of Dbol over 3... or 5 weeks of dbol over 4 in fact lol... Hard to do too much dbol.
I may go to 4 or 5 weeks but im sensitive to gyno so gonna see how its lookin after 3 wks of it

antknee

unreal- yeah, they are completely different animals- bad on my part. 1t-tren was insane. im injecting twice a week. i was only going to go with 3 weeks originally because im not a huge fan of orals, but im changing my tune on that a bit. i can go to 4 weeks, i believe the supply is there..would you dose at 25mg for that long or 50mg?

thanks for all the input guys!

antknee

...and while it came up, what exactly is the main difference in 1t-tren and 1t? i know they are waaaay different but i could never get a straight understandable answer why..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
...and while it came up, what exactly is the main difference in 1t-tren and 1t? i know they are waaaay different but i could never get a straight understandable answer why..
1-T converts to 1-Testosterone

1-T Tren converts to dienolone

They are pretty different. 1-Test is pretty decent, but mild, decent strength size gains, the most common side is lethargy

Dienolone is 19-nor so there's often prolactin sides like dead libido and gyno. However the strength and vascularity are sick. It's a more powerful compound.

antknee

thanks man- very clear answer...1t-tren kicked ass but damn, my sex drive got hit pretty bad and the shut down sucked.