what can i add to my t1pro to give me more of an edge

destro19

destro19

Awards
im gonna order my t1pro with dmso on friday and want to know if anyone knows what I can add to give me that somethin extra. like some 5ad powder or something. any suggestions. this wouldnt be my 1st cycle. Ive done a 4 week and a 8 week and had excellent gaines off of trenanabol/anabol x. Whats the next level.:saw:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
You can buy the brew bere that has 12g of 4-AD in it, I think it's called T4 and add DMSO in it, that IMO would be the next level...Are you going for straight bulk/size or lean gains?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
1,4 andro... It will boost strength and appetite and give you vascularity and awsome pumps. i am going to do it next cycle.... People have had good success with it... Hope that helps. talk to ya..

PS Chemo will have some soon. SO hang tight.....(Not sure exactly though)

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yeh or more 4-ad. Talk to ya.. Very cheap to add some size...:cool: :cool: :cool:

Attachments

destro19

destro19

Awards
that was fast as hell. I didnt expect a responce so quik. anyway thanx. im looking foreward to my order, makes friday seem months away. im going for mass/bulk. i have no intention of cutting untill i belive that i would be 270 lean. rightnow im 260 but about 15-20lbs of fat (mostly my belly). if I gam mass up to about 300lbs then ill start to cut it up.
:saw:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
1,4 andro... It will boost strength and appetite and give you vascularity and awsome pumps. i am going to do it next cycle.... People have had good success with it... Hope that helps. talk to ya..

PS Chemo will have some soon. SO hang tight.....(Not sure exactly though)

Oh, yeah!!! 1,4-andro, my favorite so far, kinda expensive though.

But if you got the money DO IT!!!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
that was fast as hell. I didnt expect a responce so quik. anyway thanx. im looking foreward to my order, makes friday seem months away. im going for mass/bulk. i have no intention of cutting untill i belive that i would be 270 lean. rightnow im 260 but about 15-20lbs of fat (mostly my belly). if I gam mass up to about 300lbs then ill start to cut it up.
:saw:

Then go with allot of extra 4-ad.
I would suggest 200mg/day 1-test and 400mg/day of 4-ad...

You can get this ratio with the t1. You do not need the pro version it would be more for cutting... Depending on how long you would like to go for you may need 2 bottles...

T1 5g 1test 10g 4-ad
T1pro 10g 1test 5g 4-ad

Oh yeah we like to reply fast who likes to wait... :D :D

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well you are a big boy you may need a little more you may want to go with 250mg 1test and 500mg 4-ad. A bottle of T1 will last 20 days at that rate... These dosages are a little high but you are big they should be fine. Hope that helps.. talk to ya..

PS You can still throw in 1,4 andro if you can afford it... Talkto ya.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Destro19

if you do decide to do 1,4-andro go for about 600-800mg/day

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Well you are a big boy you may need a little more you may want to go with 250mg 1test and 500mg 4-ad. A bottle of T1 will last 20 days at that rate... These dosages are a little high but you are big they should be fine. Hope that helps.. talk to ya..

PS You can still throw in 1,4 andro if you can afford it... Talkto ya.

Curt do you mean 250mg 1-Test/day ABSORBED?:confused:

If you do then... :eek: :eek:

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
No I NEVER talk absorbed. I think we should make some standards here. If we don't people will get confused. If everyone is using a recipe with DMSO in it absorption wil be somewhere like 40-50% so we can always talk applied and everyones #'s will be close... I vote for never talk absorbed... Talk to ya..:cool: :cool:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Got it :cool:...

so we're talking absorbed right? j/k :p

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Add in either 1,4andro or 5aa. If you do use either take them orally! Both 1,4andro and 5aa have amazingly high conversion rates (i believe 43-45%). That is probabbly more then your transdermal could push in.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Add in either 1,4andro or 5aa. If you do use either take them orally! Both 1,4andro and 5aa have amazingly high conversion rates (i believe 43-45%). That is probabbly more then your transdermal could push in.

5-AA in the 3-Alpha form has the 43% conversion rate the 3-beta has a 9% covnersion rate.

1,4-andro has a 45% conv. rate or somethingg to that effect.

destro19

destro19

Awards
lotta good responses. thanks guys. ok im not the smartist guy in the world so let me see get t1pro, t4 and 1,4andro or 5aa. is that what your sayn.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The t1-pro has 4-ad in it. Only 1/2 as much 1-test. If you want not as clean gains then add more 4-ad with a t-4 but the rest looks cool. Talkto ya..

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
go for the 1,4-andro instead of the 5-aa, 5-aa is IMO for cuttimg only.

destro19

destro19

Awards
ok now i found some 1,4. its in cap form. could i possibly add it to my transdermal or should i just leave it. and if I can how would i do so.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Just leave it in the caps. It has a 40% bioavalibility orally.. SO that is good. talk to ya..

destro19

destro19

Awards
placed my order over the weekend now just waiting. i need to get a picture for before and after. a guy i train with might try after he sees my results.

phil216

Awards
  • Established
If you really want to bulk take the T1 and add 1 anadrol a day. :gore:

destro19

destro19

Awards
got my stuff now all i need to know is do i just add all the dmso or is ther a specific amount

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
1, 4 AD would be a great addition to any stack for sure.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
got my stuff now all i need to know is do i just add all the dmso or is ther a specific amount
pour the whole sucka in and shake well my friend. and let the growing begin eh?!!?

athlete

Awards
so would 5aa(3alpha) and 1,4andro be the ultimate stack for strength gains with mass being not a huge priority?
if not what is?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I've tried 1.4 and it did not do much for me except make me hungry. That in itself is good because you need to up your calories. But for strength, go with 1-test or 4ad. I love 4ad. It gives me water retention which really helps my joint pain and I get as good strength gains as I do from 1-test.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Yeh I would say right now the best is 1-test and 4-ad.... Depending on what proportiions depneds on the water retention. the more 4-ad the more water you retain.... Talk to ya..

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
The BEST things to add to T1Pro for an edge is hardwork and a good diet! ;)