How does my M-drol cycle sound?

JLT

Awards
First I would like to say this is my first DS. I have ran things like mass fx/hyperdrol and other products like that, I'm aware this is a completely different ball game. I have been researching different cycles for years, after seeing a lot of blood work in logs, I have the following logic; I would rather run a shorter harsher cycle than a longer one (ie h-drol). I realize the sides of m-drol are much worse, but after looking at bloodwork it seems that h-drol has just as bad of a shut down and liver values don't seem a whole lot better.

So this is my plan and I was wondering if it sounds acceptable

Preload cycle support

Cycle:
cycle support
M-drol 10/20/20 (maybe 4th week 20 depending on how things feel)
or M-drol 10/10/20/ (maybe 20 4th)
Taurine 3000mg/3000mg/3000mg (3000 if 4th)
DHEA 0/100/100 (100 if 4th)

PCT:
cycle support
Fenugreek 1500mg/1000mg/0/0
Nolva 40/30/20/10
Creatine 5g/5g/5g/5g

So that's what I have planned out. The only thing I'm not really sure of is if I should try and run M-drol at a lower dose.

As far as work out experience. I have lifted for 2 years straight, had some life changing events and stopped for a little over a year and have been back lifting for 2 years. I'm sitting at 185lbs caliper measured at 6%.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks good for a begginner, but run a PCT like so:
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
or
Clomid: 50/50/50/50

You may not need DHEA
Run creatine throughout cycle to maximize gains.

JLT

Awards
Cycle looks good for a begginner, but run a PCT like so:
Nolva: 20/20/20/20
or
Clomid: 50/50/50/50

You may not need DHEA
Run creatine throughout cycle to maximize gains.
Thanks, just a couple questions. I have read people running nolva 20/20/20/20 but have also seen it like what I posted. Just curious, why is 20/20/20/20 better? I would run clomid, but I already have the nolva.

I'll change the creatine to throughout (i was just thinking of taking out on cycle to take some relief off my kidneys). The DHEA I was planning on dosing like I posted if I got bad lethargy.

Also how do you think I should dose? 10/20/20 or 10/10/20? I was thinking of seeing how I feel after week 1 and go from there.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say 10/20/20/20 or 20/20/20 for the mdrol.
And with the nolva, you dont need to go higher than 20mg to get max results for PCT.
You can however do nolva for 40mg for a few days, then cruise to 20mg the rest of the PCT.

on the run

Awards
something to consider - the longer you cycle for, the easier it is to hold on to the gains.

JLT

Awards
Trying not to sound like a little girl, but the more reading I do about methadrol, the more scared I get. I just got bloodwork done and I have preloaded my cycle support for the last week. I was planning on diving in on monday, but I keep reading this horror stories and it's got me a little scared. I should mention that I do have 2 bottles of h-drol as well. I was originally planning on running m-drol now (because i'm bulking) and run h-drol on my cut (in january ).

I haven't really read anything that scares me about h-drol, but some of the stuff on methyldrol is down right scary. It also seems like the users of methyldrol that had really bad reactions ran higher than 20mg, didn't have proper supports, and ran it to long. On one hand I don't think I'll have a problem with m-drol, but then i'm telling myself "you never know how you'll react". My hopes are to hit close to 200lbs, well maintaining my current bf%.

hmower

hmower

Awards
Don't b scared if u start having sides u dislike just stop and hit pct. I;ve got friends that have run it 30mgs for 6 weeks and have been a-ok. 15 lbs is def achievable on superdrol. Got a friend who ran methyl dx3 which is a clone that was aroung a few yrs ago and gained 25 lbs in 30 days. Crazy **** and only lost 5 lbs afterwards. 20 lbs kept!!!Note that mdrol and methyldrol while both being superdrol clones are not the same. Im assuming u think mdrol is short for methydrol but it isn't

JLT

Awards
Don't b scared if u start having sides u dislike just stop and hit pct. I;ve got friends that have run it 30mgs for 6 weeks and have been a-ok. 15 lbs is def achievable on superdrol. Got a friend who ran methyl dx3 which is a clone that was aroung a few yrs ago and gained 25 lbs in 30 days. Crazy **** and only lost 5 lbs afterwards. 20 lbs kept!!!Note that mdrol and methyldrol while both being superdrol clones are not the same. Im assuming u think mdrol is short for methydrol but it isn't
I'm not so much worried about feeling the sides, it just seems like there is a higher chance of permanent damage with m-drol. I guess I'll have my mind made up by monday. I also read that m-drol was short for methydrol in a thread I was viewing earlier and it made sense, But I stand corrected. To think I have been researching this stuff and reading logs for the last 3 years and I still can't make up my mind lol.

hmower

hmower

Awards
I'm not so much worried about feeling the sides, it just seems like there is a higher chance of permanent damage with m-drol. I guess I'll have my mind made up by monday. I also read that m-drol was short for methydrol in a thread I was viewing earlier and it made sense, But I stand corrected. To think I have been researching this stuff and reading logs for the last 3 years and I still can't make up my mind lol.
If your that worried then get ur blood tested b4 cycle on cycle and then afterward. if ****s going bad on cycle then stop if not keep going. One mdrol cycle isn't gonna permanently damage ur body at that does unless u have some sort of pre existing serious health condition.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Start m-drol at 10mg the first week if this is your first time, then up to 20mg, these guys are all pros at this stuff, they can run 30mg's right off day one lol! Start at 10mg so if you get sides they wont Ambush you full steam, besides, read Unreal's Guide to superdrol, it doesnt recomend anything more than 10mg the first week. I got mad rage when I went up to 20mg's in week 2. Then I got ancy and up'd to 30mg's with a 50mg h-drol bridge in week3 and didnt make it 2 days into week3.

Side note guys i think I have a ****in groin hernia :( My wife works for a doc who specializes in hernia and she said all my complaints are the same as their patients, testicle pain after working out etc. (only in one testicle)

I only had one (failed) cycle of this stuff so dont take my word for it but this was my experience short and bitter as it was.

sms6090

Awards
take 10g of creatine, not 5g.

if you make it to the 4th week, boost up to 30mg of m drol

you might not need DHEA

nolva should be 40/40/20/20, and you wont need nolva AND clomid. one or the other

even though you have cycle assist, i recommend you add a good milk thistle too, it wont hurt...

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do not Boost it to 30 unless your feeling real good and gains have stopped. 20 mg is usually more than enough for people to gain nicely.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I did a m-drol to p-plex bridge and run m-drol at 20 all the way, and my blood pressure and cholesterol were fine. Nips and nuts too, for that matter. And I always do nolva at 20, 20, 10, 10.....

I use cycle support/assist, fish oil, milk thistle, and a daily V. Taurine, too on painful days. MT and FO are cheap at wal-mart, organs are not, so I add them in even though cycle assist/support products have them.

I was nervous as hell first cycle after reading how *harsh* it was, but after the first foot-wetting its fine.

Don't be a puss and go for it.

JLT

Awards
Thanks for all the replies.. Everything starts tommorow, I'm going to either love it or hate it. I have everything laid out and should get my pre bloodwork in a few days. I might also log it on here.