tatti007

Awards
Im just readin basskillers gyno reversal protocol:

Day 1: .50mg Letro
Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

maintaining at 2.5 until its gone and then taper down in the same fashion. Then run nolva at 20md ED starting on the last day of letro.

My question is, is it okay to take other supplements while running this protocol? I was planning on running Asia Black thermogenic and t-911. Is it okay to do both at once or should I do the gyno reversal first?

Thanks

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remove gyno first. Everything is gonna suck while your on letro. You wont want to ****, you wont want to workout, your joints will ache, you will be lethargic, you will get sick easy. Drink plenty of water, take A LOT of fish oil, MSM, glucosamine, cissus, and vitamin c.

tatti007

Awards
Remove gyno first. Everything is gonna suck while your on letro. You wont want to ****, you wont want to workout, your joints will ache, you will be lethargic, you will get sick easy. Drink plenty of water, take A LOT of fish oil, MSM, glucosamine, cissus, and vitamin c.
hmmm okay ill hold off on the other supps until after i run this. do you know roughly how long after the last day of letro, the nolva should be run?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm okay ill hold off on the other supps until after i run this. do you know roughly how long after the last day of letro, the nolva should be run?
You may be on letro 2 weeks before the gyno is gone, or 6 weeks. Start nolva a week before letro is over and continue for 4 weeks after you have ended letro. Letro has a long as fock HL..

tatti007

Awards
You may be on letro 2 weeks before the gyno is gone, or 6 weeks. Start nolva a week before letro is over and continue for 4 weeks after you have ended letro. Letro has a long as fock HL..
Alright, thanks!!!!!

tatti007

Awards
one more question, i just started letro......do i need to use nolva while on? or just at the last week of letro?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one more question, i just started letro......do i need to use nolva while on? or just at the last week of letro?
I would start the last week. And continue on a few more weeks after ceasing letro.

speed kills

Awards
what about raloxifene?

also, is 2.5mg overkill u think???