Cheque Drops...

  1. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Talking Cheque Drops...


    Worth having for a pre-game, pre-fight, pre-murder aggression enhancer?

    I studied it for awhile, and not until recently found they turned up again(you know how the darkmarket is, things come n go) Just wondering if they would be worth having around? 100mcg tablets...

    On a side note, I find it too damn poisonous for a cycle. If all I have read over time is correct.

  2. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1390
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    38.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    It's not really cycle material lol, wouldn't touch them with a barge pole
  3. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Ziricote View Post
    It's not really cycle material lol, wouldn't touch them with a barge pole
    Its my understanding their only legit purpose is Pre-Something use, for strength and aggression boost through the roof. One time use like that is what I found studying is what acceptable, though I have found people doing cycles of it.... Guess some people hate their internal organs too much. A lil is fine tho
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2259
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    2 weeks cycles with Test Base

    Taken 30 mins Pre WO

    Crazy agression

    Mike Tyson was on Cheque Drops during his famous ear biting incident. They rose in popularity because of ultimate fighting circles as well. The reason they are so popular in these instances is because of the boost of aggression they can give athletes before events. So while steroids are often more widely associated with body builders, Cheque Drops have been popular with athletes that participated in physical, full-contact sports such as football, boxing and martial arts. Cheque Drops's ability to increase aggression has been successful for these sports.

    Damn good sh!t

    Beware of fakes
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  5. Registered User
    Ziricote's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    1390
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    38.37%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Its my understanding their only legit purpose is Pre-Something use, for strength and aggression boost through the roof. One time use like that is what I found studying is what acceptable, though I have found people doing cycles of it.... Guess some people hate their internal organs too much. A lil is fine tho
    Yeah totally, basically only good if you've got to be on the edge over a short period of time. The toxicity was supposed to be nuts, I've never heard of anyone cycling it but it wouldn't surprise me if people were O.o
  6. Elite Member
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,286
    Rep Power
    7015
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    27.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    2 weeks cycles with Test Base

    Taken 30 mins Pre WO

    Crazy agression

    Mike Tyson was on Cheque Drops during his famous ear biting incident. They rose in popularity because of ultimate fighting circles as well. The reason they are so popular in these instances is because of the boost of aggression they can give athletes before events. So while steroids are often more widely associated with body builders, Cheque Drops have been popular with athletes that participated in physical, full-contact sports such as football, boxing and martial arts. Cheque Drops's ability to increase aggression has been successful for these sports.

    Damn good sh!t

    Beware of fakes
    This is what I have found in my studies in the last year. I am not a very aggressive person, unless its during a sport. I currently do not cycle, and dont plan to for a long while. But these, being fleeting in availability, seem worthy to get and put up for future use.
  7. Professional Member
    edwitt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,386
    Rep Power
    2259
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    61.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    This is what I have found in my studies in the last year. I am not a very aggressive person, unless its during a sport. I currently do not cycle, and dont plan to for a long while. But these, being fleeting in availability, seem worthy to get and put up for future use.
    y

    if u believe they are authentic get em
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  8. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    81.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    if you were to cycle it, it would be more of a pre-WO pulse 3-4x a week

    not everyday, not to the point where you try to build up and stabilize a concentration LOL
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  9. New Member
    Blacktail's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    479
    Rep Power
    374
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    90.65%

    Heck use em for max out day lmao...
  10. New Member
    MikeGfilms's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    457
    Rep Power
    301
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    77.14%

    Id only use them if i were doing a powerlifting contest (which i will never compete in, deff not strong enough lol)
  11. Senior Member
    funkd0c's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,645
    Rep Power
    31349
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    4.32%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Interesting read
  12. New Member
    on the run's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    105
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    74.54%

    if they are the ones i think they are all reports are that they are bunk..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cheque Drops, M1T
    By dirtysanchez in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 01:00 PM
  2. Cheque Drops
    By rampage jackson in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 10:48 AM
  3. Cheque drops
    By trackstud100m in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 01:34 PM
  4. Cheque Drops Use
    By Mr X in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 01:37 PM
  5. Cheque Drops
    By zaph123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-14-2005, 09:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in