Pretty deep thought/questions on teens using gear

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Ok well i have been thinking lately with all of these aas/PH side effect threads popping up, you always hear people saying "Your too young, wait till your 21, etc..". Well then on the other hand you hear all these stories about kids 15, 16, 17, 18, etc. taking PH or even AAS. Well What are some bad things that could happen to some of these kids (that wouldnt really happen to us because we are matured).

Some possible things i was thinking of is, say a kid does a cycle, doesnt do a pct, say at age 15 maybe 16, and is shutdown during their puberty stages where test is extremely vital. Could this effect his maturation such as in, organ size, testosterone levels/estrogen levels throughout the rest of their lives, penile/prostate growth, bone/muscle/vein growth, etc.?

Just some things i never really see discussed that seem pretty intresting/ alerting. especially to young teens that come on these forums to look for info.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
dude, not to be a **** or anything, but you sound like a teen who wants to use aas and is using the whole "hypothetical" or my favorite "my friend wants to know..." thing. this has been covered to death. use the search bar

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
dude, not to be a **** or anything, but you sound like a teen who wants to use aas and is using the whole "hypothetical" or my favorite "my friend wants to know..." thing. this has been covered to death. use the search bar
Lol i knew someone was gonna say something like that. No im 21, yes ive ran cycles before, im currently in the middle of some "shutdown" kinda things. Had bloodwork taken 3 times and have been seeing and endo. Im not a little kid, just asking questions that im curious about, maybe some of these could tie into problems with me later on down the road even though im older.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Lol i knew someone was gonna say something like that. No im 21, yes ive ran cycles before, im currently in the middle of some "shutdown" kinda things. Had bloodwork taken 3 times and have been seeing and endo. Im not a little kid, just asking questions that im curious about, maybe some of these could tie into problems with me later on down the road even though im older.
it really depends on your cycle history and how often you use. have you used before 21? and how often?

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
it really depends on your cycle history and how often you use. have you used before 21? and how often?
Yea used once when i was 20, not a full cycle tho, and again a couple months ago. both m-drol w/ SERM for pct (nolva).

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I hate when AM users tell a member of the forum over and over again they are too young, etc. and refuse to help them. I mean, thats good advice to give, but when the kid starts another thread a week later, whats the point in throwing the same spew at him again? I mean, yes, its bad for 16 year olds to run SD, but you know what, they do it. Its like saying we should just tell our youth "No SEX" and leave it at that. Come on, we know kids are gonna screw, so we give them options like condoms, birth control, provide them with sex ed. We need to have the same kinda mindset on here. All the kids we flame, well, you know what? They run the cycle anyhow. The way they want to. Usually with no PCT or the wrong dosage. They say "Hell, I asked for advice and nobody helped me aside to say dont do it". We all remember what it was like to be 16. We knew better than everybody else, and were gonna do what we wanted to do. IMO we should give a serious warning, scare the hell out of the kid, but at the same time, educate them on "If you do do it, you MUST do such and such".

If I read one more "How old are you, whats your stats" response to a question, I might poke out my eyes.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
There is nothing magical about being 21. It is not like the body knows you turned 21 so it is now OK to do steroids. All the risks that apply to an 18 year old could apply to a 21 year old. It just depends on your body.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
What were the results of the tests and what did the endo say?

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
What were the results of the tests and what did the endo say?
I posted my bloodwork in a thread i started like a month or 2 ago. look for it on my profile. Basically hes just waiting for the final bloodwork results to come in (have an appointment to look at them in 2 weeks) and i guess well go from there.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
I hate when AM users tell a member of the forum over and over again they are too young, etc. and refuse to help them. I mean, thats good advice to give, but when the kid starts another thread a week later, whats the point in throwing the same spew at him again? I mean, yes, its bad for 16 year olds to run SD, but you know what, they do it. Its like saying we should just tell our youth "No SEX" and leave it at that. Come on, we know kids are gonna screw, so we give them options like condoms, birth control, provide them with sex ed. We need to have the same kinda mindset on here. All the kids we flame, well, you know what? They run the cycle anyhow. The way they want to. Usually with no PCT or the wrong dosage. They say "Hell, I asked for advice and nobody helped me aside to say dont do it". We all remember what it was like to be 16. We knew better than everybody else, and were gonna do what we wanted to do. IMO we should give a serious warning, scare the hell out of the kid, but at the same time, educate them on "If you do do it, you MUST do such and such".

If I read one more "How old are you, whats your stats" response to a question, I might poke out my eyes.
PRetty much my thoughts on this, im just curious to know some of the real serious results that could occur, such as some of the questions i asked.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I posted my bloodwork in a thread i started like a month or 2 ago. look for it on my profile. Basically hes just waiting for the final bloodwork results to come in (have an appointment to look at them in 2 weeks) and i guess well go from there.
I've seen some people get shutdown for few months before. It could just take a little time to get back up. Wait and see the results. The main thing is that you don't let it get to your head where your numbers go back to normal, but your mind still have issues with it.

Have you tried some of the test boosters?

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
I've seen some people get shutdown for few months before. It could just take a little time to get back up. Wait and see the results. The main thing is that you don't let it get to your head where your numbers go back to normal, but your mind still have issues with it.

Have you tried some of the test boosters?
Yea i actually used a box of IDS Post cycle tabs....which i have found out was actually a bad thing to use due to the ATD in it....who would've guessed this from IDS huh?? i have been taking clomid for the past week tho at 50mg ed...havent noticed increase in ejaculation size or testicle size (which are pretty small due to shutdown)

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
There is nothing magical about being 21. It is not like the body knows you turned 21 so it is now OK to do steroids. All the risks that apply to an 18 year old could apply to a 21 year old. It just depends on your body.
OMG thank you. Like cowboy said, if they are going to do it they are going to do it... might as well educate them on how to do it properly

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Do a search on Sustain Alpha. I've read good things about it, but I have not used it myself.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Do a search on Sustain Alpha. I've read good things about it, but I have not used it myself.
I was thinking about this a while back and was about to buy it when they had their sale but went with the clomid instead lol. Deff will look into this again.

I fell like this thread is turning into my old one where i posted my bloodwork and such, and not focusing on the main topic tho...eh wth this is AM what did i expect :bigok:

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
Ask the Russians this one. Read an article; I believe it was in Nat Geo. About how Russia created a sort of freakish dying society of former teen atheletes who were part of a state sponsored sports group taking steroids to beat everyone at the Olympics in the 80's. Now these people are dying off from every sort of ailment as are their children.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Ask the Russians this one. Read an article; I believe it was in Nat Geo. About how Russia created a sort of freakish dying society of former teen atheletes who were part of a state sponsored sports group taking steroids to beat everyone at the Olympics in the 80's. Now these people are dying off from every sort of ailment as are their children.
Oh well thats great to hear lol. I bet they were pumped with insane does w.o any supports or anything tho.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
AH, back before they could actually monitor it properly, do blood work, and it was all still experimental...who knows what the hell they pumped into those poor bastards.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
AH, back before they could actually monitor it properly, do blood work, and it was all still experimental...who knows what the hell they pumped into those poor bastards.
yea a lil test e, some dbol, some arsenic, and a little anthrax to finish it off. :sombrero:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
yea a lil test e, some dbol, some arsenic, and a little anthrax to finish it off. :sombrero:
Some nice Russian "Nuclear enhanced" Test E, with Radiated Dbol tablets. For extra genetic enhancement. Real mens style, Russian style baby.

How else can they back flip and throw knives into their enemies! Radiated Roids!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is simply wrong. There is a difference. At 18 your growth plates are still open, giving you the ability to gain more height. By 21 they are closed. There are also all sorts of other changes that happen in general as we age, so to say your body doesn't "know" the age is silly. Its about those sort of changes that part of "Don't use till 21" comes from.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone knows what going to happen to people that cycled too early. Didn't arnold start juicing when he was in his teens? He is still alive and kicking.

I was fully grown when I was in 7th grade(I was 13). I always thought the 21 argument was based on most people are grown by then. I cycled for the first time when I was 19. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die early, but it has nothing to do with the age in which I first cycled.

this is simply wrong. There is a difference. At 18 your growth plates are still open, giving you the ability to gain more height. By 21 they are closed. There are also all sorts of other changes that happen in general as we age, so to say your body doesn't "know" the age is silly. Its about those sort of changes that part of "Don't use till 21" comes from.
Is that his point? Everyone starts growing at different times. I hit my growth spurt in 3rd grade (so did my dad). Someone that started growing extremely early in theory could cycle earlier b/c his growth plates would have been closed at an earlier age

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Part of it is we hope idiots end up sterile, so their genetics don't get passed on.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Part of it is we hope idiots end up sterile, so their genetics don't get passed on.
Highly unlikely though..

I know a 16 YO at my gym, just turned 16 that is on his 6th or 7th PH/DS... He is 5 foot 4 inches and about 125lbs.. The thing is, he knows he is taking roids, not just supplements..

Then there was this 19YO thats been cycling since he was 17 and uses OTC PCTs for test cycles..

Oh ya, pretty much all the teenybops at my gym are on the sauce..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow- just wow

This makes me glad I stuck to Crystal Extacy and Pills/Pot when I was younger

Although that wrecked my life too- my body has recoverd from it

juice at 16- just WOW

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Ive always wanted to studies of teens on roids (such as test e, dbol, deca, etc...a REAL cycle lol) and see bloodwork done the whole time to see the results....and then a follow up say 5 - 10 years later. And by teen i mean young like 15 or 16. Hell i wonder if it was just a test cycle, would it speed up the puberty process for the 3 months or so, or maybe halt it due to natural shutdown? these are the type of things i was wondering when i first made this. its pretty interesting as most aas studies are done on people 21 and up.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Some nice Russian "Nuclear enhanced" Test E, with Radiated Dbol tablets. For extra genetic enhancement. Real mens style, Russian style baby.

How else can they back flip and throw knives into their enemies! Radiated Roids!
Lmaoo. This is how anadrol got the nickname "A-Bombs" haha

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ive always wanted to studies of teens on roids (such as test e, dbol, deca, etc...a REAL cycle lol) and see bloodwork done the whole time to see the results....and then a follow up say 5 - 10 years later. And by teen i mean young like 15 or 16. Hell i wonder if it was just a test cycle, would it speed up the puberty process for the 3 months or so, or maybe halt it due to natural shutdown? these are the type of things i was wondering when i first made this. its pretty interesting as most aas studies are done on people 21 and up.
I read somewhere that doing a test cycle before puberty could grow your penis even larger than what you normally would have..

Also, the reason peoples growth plates get closed on an AROMATIZING cycle is because of the excess estro. If they were to take an estro blocker on cycle, that problem would be solved.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that doing a test cycle before puberty could grow your penis even larger than what you normally would have..

Also, the reason peoples growth plates get closed on an AROMATIZING cycle is because of the excess estro. If they were to take an estro blocker on cycle, that problem would be solved.
Yea i herd about that too, then again some others argue that it is just puberty being speed up which gets your penis to size it would be when your older, alot quicker. Kinda like using HGH before your growth plates are closed to speed up your growing, it wont make you get taller beyond your genetic limits, but it will speed it up.

Hmm i never knew that was the reason the growth plates stopped. I thought it tied into the whole thing i was just talking about, as in speeding up puberty so it tricks your body into thinking your at your peak, or even done, so therefore it closes the plates. the opposite of HGH.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea i herd about that too, then again some others argue that it is just puberty being speed up which gets your penis to size it would be when your older, alot quicker. Kinda like using HGH before your growth plates are closed to speed up your growing, it wont make you get taller beyond your genetic limits, but it will speed it up.

Hmm i never knew that was the reason the growth plates stopped. I thought it tied into the whole thing i was just talking about, as in speeding up puberty so it tricks your body into thinking your at your peak, or even done, so therefore it closes the plates. the opposite of HGH.
Nah bro, im 99% certain that closing of the growth plates is excess estrogen related.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Nah bro, im 99% certain that closing of the growth plates is excess estrogen related.
If that is true that sucks for the ppl that had them closed from that haha...to know all they had to do was take an anti-estro lol.

Shane0Mac

Awards
i have a friend who did part of and oral cycle(dont know what it was) at 16, his strength shot up, lost fat and gained a fair bit of muscle but then he just stopped taking them. no pct (hadnt even heard of it). now he is rather pudgy, no idea about his junk, we arent THAT close.

I look back on it now and wish that i could have stopped him doing it or at least have him do it properly. I dont think roids at a young age is a good idea at all, but if someone is going to then at least try to make sure they do it right.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, anavar started right before or as puberty starts will signficantly increase penis size....

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
My boy is gettin some var :D
Haha were all going to be spiking our kids foods with a lil var in the future lol.

I wonder why tho since var will shut you down? I mean if thats the case wouldnt m-drol do the same? or dbol or anything?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it has more to do with var acting like a DHT, an increase of overall androgenic activity vs anabolic activity.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
I think it has more to do with var acting like a DHT, an increase of overall androgenic activity vs anabolic activity.
hmm thats pretty interesting. So would you think something like p-plex have the same effect? since its pretty damn androgenic?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No telling for sure. Doctors can use var to force onset of puberty at 15 if a boy hasn't started to show signs by then, and the doctor has some sense. But with the OTC stuff, actually phera is as illegal as var so i'd just go with var :)

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
No telling for sure. Doctors can use var to force onset of puberty at 15 if a boy hasn't started to show signs by then, and the doctor has some sense. But with the OTC stuff, actually phera is as illegal as var so i'd just go with var :)
Oh thats right i forgot phera is illegal now lol. Thats pretty cool tho, ive never herd of var being used that way before.

The reason i said dbol because i was reading a post the other day saying that if you take 10mg dbol upon waking it tricks your body into thinking it is part of your morning LH test release, therefore your body thinks that its it own test, and therefore wont shut you down, and could even raise test levels.

RoidedUP

Awards
Arnold did start roids when he was 16, he didnt just die off at the age of 40 like everyone says will happen to a teen if they use roids. AND honestly to tell you the truth i did my first cycle of PH when i was 17. Really F**ked my body up tho because i didnt know SH*T about PCT! Yeah i was that kid that everyone told not to take them, and then that was it. SO wat did i do? Ordered some Myogenix Spawn of course: Gained 35lbs in a month, ached all over and had night sweats, but hell i looked jacked as F*CK! After the cycle i couldn't get a hard-on for anything and i tried to kill myself because my test lvls were so low that i was chronically depressed. I look back on it now and realize that i could have really F*CKED my body over(and my life), but at least now i know to just keep with the natural stuff, of course my wife helped me come to that conclusion! Now that i have a kid on the way i wont be using AAS or PH's again for quite some time.

oh yeah and i forgot to say this, when i was taking Spawn, i also grew 4 inches.... so much for the growth plate BS all of the "science" reports have shown saying that they stunt growth

youngguns555

Awards
I don't think young guys should use gear no matter what just because it seems like it takes them a few cycles to figure out that diet is important and how to train on cycle. Things that can be found with a few extra years of training . But I started at 20/21 like a dummy and I have never had permanent shutdown or damage. But I get full panel blood tests for free :) so i get to make sure i recover fully from each cycle

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I don't think anyone knows what going to happen to people that cycled too early. Didn't arnold start juicing when he was in his teens? He is still alive and kicking.

I was fully grown when I was in 7th grade(I was 13). I always thought the 21 argument was based on most people are grown by then. I cycled for the first time when I was 19. I'm pretty sure I'm going to die early, but it has nothing to do with the age in which I first cycled.

Is that his point? Everyone starts growing at different times. I hit my growth spurt in 3rd grade (so did my dad). Someone that started growing extremely early in theory could cycle earlier b/c his growth plates would have been closed at an earlier age
Yep,Arnold started juicing at the magic number 16.Ive seen that whole documentary "Pumping Iron" thats about him.Great ****.Yea my opinion on the whole "your too young to do PH's" is simple.If your not 21,dont do them,if your still gonna do them,i will be more then happy to show them the right way besides just being like "nope,there bad for you at a young age,it will ruin your body,dont take em blah blah" and you getting hurt for not doing it right.Hell when i was in eighth grade there were two people i knew that were in 8th grade with me that juiced,didnt use a pct,and are fine.Its all in how your body reacts.

bakerderek0

bakerderek0

Awards
  • Established
First off, I totally misread this thread title for "deep throating teens"

Second, teens shouldn't use aas

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Arnold did start roids when he was 16, he didnt just die off at the age of 40 like everyone says will happen to a teen if they use roids. AND honestly to tell you the truth i did my first cycle of PH when i was 17. Really F**ked my body up tho because i didnt know SH*T about PCT! Yeah i was that kid that everyone told not to take them, and then that was it. SO wat did i do? Ordered some Myogenix Spawn of course: Gained 35lbs in a month, ached all over and had night sweats, but hell i looked jacked as F*CK! After the cycle i couldn't get a hard-on for anything and i tried to kill myself because my test lvls were so low that i was chronically depressed. I look back on it now and realize that i could have really F*CKED my body over(and my life), but at least now i know to just keep with the natural stuff, of course my wife helped me come to that conclusion! Now that i have a kid on the way i wont be using AAS or PH's again for quite some time.

oh yeah and i forgot to say this, when i was taking Spawn, i also grew 4 inches.... so much for the growth plate BS all of the "science" reports have shown saying that they stunt growth
Yea,thats another thing,the two boys i knew that juiced and used no pct are both tall lol,and clearly got taller since 8th grade,the whole growth plate thing i think only really applies if you do multiple cycles at a young age.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,pretty random question here but have any of you heard of "ESTO SUPPRESS"?Its supposed to be like a SERM,looks like Nolva to me.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
estro suppress is really old, no? I've seen it before but its been many moons since that product was produced

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading some where that the growth stunting is due to extra estrogen that gets aromatized for gear, i also think that you need to have this happening over a long period of time (say a few months) for it to have any effect. I think it mainly applies to people who abuse the hell out of PHs and do cycles back to back or when using long test, etc cycles at a young age.