M Drol recalled by FDA?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I just posted a bottle of M Drol(I have 3 extras in the closet) on ebay and within a few hours I get an email from ebay that it was removed at the request of the FDA because it has been recalled. It is the same letter I got about Tren a few months ago. When did this happen and what other compounds, if any, are involved?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
When CEL discontinued M-Drol, it was due to threats made by the FDA. Probably the same situation here, as they don't want it being sold anymore. Also, Tren is actually illegal, so be careful. Right now, Tren, Bold, and Phera were the only ones since January that are actually "illegal". So what you did wasn't illegal, but the FDA basically made eBay it's b!tch. haha

reptone

Awards
  • Established
When CEL discontinued M-Drol, it was due to threats made by the FDA. Probably the same situation here, as they don't want it being sold anymore. Also, Tren is actually illegal, so be careful. Right now, Tren, Bold, and Phera were the only ones since January that are actually "illegal". So what you did wasn't illegal, but the FDA basically made eBay it's b!tch. haha
I`ve sold 4 bottles on ebay over the last month. Now I get this email and I checked ebay. ALL the M Drol that was up there this morning(about 20-25 auctions) are gone.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Time to stack up, or is it just eBay thing?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Time to stack up, or is it just eBay thing?
I dunno. Like I said, it`s the same letter I got when I had Tren and Phera(had a lot of both) up there right after the ban of those. I had 2 auctions of M Drol end yesterday and they were fine. Now there is NO M Drol on ebay at all. I`m just wondering if there was another ban, what else was affected?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
I dunno. Like I said, it`s the same letter I got when I had Tren and Phera(had a lot of both) up there right after the ban of those. I had 2 auctions of M Drol end yesterday and they were fine. Now there is NO M Drol on ebay at all. I`m just wondering if there was another ban, what else was affected?
probably will be one very soon more than likely.