M Drol recalled by FDA? - AnabolicMinds.com

M Drol recalled by FDA?

  1. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    M Drol recalled by FDA?


    I just posted a bottle of M Drol(I have 3 extras in the closet) on ebay and within a few hours I get an email from ebay that it was removed at the request of the FDA because it has been recalled. It is the same letter I got about Tren a few months ago. When did this happen and what other compounds, if any, are involved?

  2. New Member
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    207

    When CEL discontinued M-Drol, it was due to threats made by the FDA. Probably the same situation here, as they don't want it being sold anymore. Also, Tren is actually illegal, so be careful. Right now, Tren, Bold, and Phera were the only ones since January that are actually "illegal". So what you did wasn't illegal, but the FDA basically made eBay it's b!tch. haha
  3. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    When CEL discontinued M-Drol, it was due to threats made by the FDA. Probably the same situation here, as they don't want it being sold anymore. Also, Tren is actually illegal, so be careful. Right now, Tren, Bold, and Phera were the only ones since January that are actually "illegal". So what you did wasn't illegal, but the FDA basically made eBay it's b!tch. haha
    I`ve sold 4 bottles on ebay over the last month. Now I get this email and I checked ebay. ALL the M Drol that was up there this morning(about 20-25 auctions) are gone.
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    fadi's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,163
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    3104

    Time to stack up, or is it just eBay thing?
  5. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by fadi View Post
    Time to stack up, or is it just eBay thing?
    I dunno. Like I said, it`s the same letter I got when I had Tren and Phera(had a lot of both) up there right after the ban of those. I had 2 auctions of M Drol end yesterday and they were fine. Now there is NO M Drol on ebay at all. I`m just wondering if there was another ban, what else was affected?
  6. New Member
    mball52's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    207

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    I dunno. Like I said, it`s the same letter I got when I had Tren and Phera(had a lot of both) up there right after the ban of those. I had 2 auctions of M Drol end yesterday and they were fine. Now there is NO M Drol on ebay at all. I`m just wondering if there was another ban, what else was affected?
    probably will be one very soon more than likely.
  7. New Member
    AnabolicFrenz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    121
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    228

    Better stockup now!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Green Magnitude recalled?
    By jmoney02 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:16 PM
  2. Green Magnitude recalled?
    By jmoney02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 12:52 PM
  3. Rebound XT batch recalled...what should I use now?
    By burnuphard in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-21-2005, 08:28 PM
  4. Nearly 800,000 Bowflex machines recalled
    By Dwight Schrute in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-20-2004, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in