black star labs transdermal

Bennett

Awards
I've got 4 ,2 oz topical pro horomone carrier complex from black star labs.The directions say if you add 6 grams of powder 10 sprays will have 85.8 mg.How can I figure out how many mg is in a ml?

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
6g=6000mg 2oz=60ml so 6000mg/60ml =100mg per ml.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BTW, those are the new smaller bottles and you can't get 6 grams in there, only three. I couldn't even get 6 grams of 4AD into solution on their old bigger bottles (twice the size).

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I have the 4oz bottles & I just got 9g of 1-test to dissolve with ease. I am certain I could've got at least 10g to dissolve.

Best way to do it is to transfer it to a clear bottle so you can see it. Start with the recommended amount & increase by 1g gradually. It will take a little heating, but you should be able to get 5g in the 2oz bottles pretty easily.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
BTW, those are the new smaller bottles and you can't get 6 grams in there, only three. I couldn't even get 6 grams of 4AD into solution on their old bigger bottles (twice the size).
4/ad doesn't go in solution as good as 1-test does. You definately need to heat with 4/ad to get the max in solution.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heated the 4AD solution in a hot water bath for 20 minutes, shook vigorously (many times over two days), and still have white powder at the bottom of the bottle (which I can see with my mini mag). I did not transfer to a clear container to do this, because I felt I would lose solvent to evaporation, although I'm sure it would help for observing the solubility. I just wait for the stuff to settle down and peer into the container w/ a flashlight.

I plan on dropping it into a heat bath again, maybe a few more times.

I am aware that 4AD is the worst for solubility, so I expected 6-7 grams max. But since they advertised it as "safely dissolve 6 grams of any PH" I was disappointed that it didn't dissolve @ 6 grams.

I have another 4 ounce bottle I will use w/ 1-Test-->agreed most reports say 9-10 grams, so the 2 ounce bottles should hold 4-5 of 1-Test no problem, Bennett.

BTW, Longdog, how many ml per pump w/ the old bottles? Is it 1.75? BSL has a lot of mixed up info on their site right now.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
BTW, Longdog, how many ml per pump w/ the old bottles? Is it 1.75? BSL has a lot of mixed up info on their site right now.
Yeah, mine are 1.75ml. The newer bottles don't say, but I had an older bottle that does.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
BSL is suppose to be the old Avant formula. You may actually have to mix it with a mixer to get it in solution??

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
btw, why the hell are they selling 2oz bottles now. I didn't think 4oz was big enough. Give me the 8oz bottles!!

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure BSL is avant's formula. My 1-test/OHT went into solution much easier than I expected.

I agree on the 2oz bottles, what the hell can you use that for? It must be a pricing thing. Now they are charging for 2oz what I paid for 4oz just a few weeks ago.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
It must be a pricing thing. Now they are charging for 2oz what I paid for 4oz just a few weeks ago.
Price gouging sucks, why buy that instead of T-Gel anyways?

any opinions or feedback on PN's Power Gel?

That comes in a 8oz bottle, and if I thought it could hold close to 20g I would say it was a bargain.

cm5

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Price gouging sucks, why buy that instead of T-Gel anyways?

any opinions or feedback on PN's Power Gel?

That comes in a 8oz bottle, and if I thought it could hold close to 20g I would say it was a bargain.

cm5
I prefer T-gel, but it's been unavailable for a while.

No idea on Power gel, but I'm sure the price will go up on that too when it starts selling.

mac_dad6

Awards
joejoek usually has a bunch of bottles of t-gel for sale in the swap meet section

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
jeglinas Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Anabolics 15
Supplements 6