Cycle options

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey brothers ive been thinkin about an upcoming cycle but im having trouble making up my mind. these are what ive been thinking about.

Epi/Bold stack: epi 4or5wks and bold 6wks.

Proto/Bold stack: same as above^^^

1-TTren solo not sure on how long i want to run this one ive seen it rec to run 6wks but being on tren that long is un nerving.

Plex solo this one seems good but i have no experience with it i was thinking 5wks how is shutdown on pplex solo at a moderate dose?

i appreciate any input you guys have.

my goals are always to increase strength and add lean mass bloat is not an issue for me because it is temporary and isnt that bad anyways. my joints are a concern and thats why i added bold to my epi and proto cycle ideas.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think i am leaning towards plex because it seems very joint friendly.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I say 1-TT with Dermacrine or AndroHard :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks brother for ur input if you have read some of my threads in the past u already know i luv me some 1-T:D but ive never ran 1-Ttren so this will be a different animal. if i run the 1-t tren i dont think i will stack it with anything i have some derma but i would rather save it for another cycle.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how long would u run it the full 6wks or a shorter 4or5wks?

i have clomi and sustain alpha for PCT.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well the reason y I would stack it with AndroHard is to actually help with the sides. The DHEA in the 1-TT will help but the AndroHard will help even more. That is y I plan on using both during my tren cycle.

I would say the full 6 weeks unless something comes up. Clomid and Sustain Alpha will make for a good PCT.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks again brother i do value ur op. if i end up taking ur suggestion i will probably use my stanodrol caps i have just because i already have them. i know androhard is a awesome product but i dont have alot of extra cash to spend at the moment so i will just go with what i have at hand.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well they are the same thing just different delivery so u should be good.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO.. Pplex for me anyway was much friendlier with my Libido,if that is at all a concern for you..

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IMO.. Pplex for me anyway was much friendlier with my Libido,if that is at all a concern for you..
yes it is thank you how was your run with it good strength and easy on your joint? also recovery wise how was it hard shutdown?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes it is thank you how was your run with it good strength and easy on your joint? also recovery wise how was it hard shutdown?
I know how some people will jump all over you if you claim no shutdown without getting your blood tests done.. which i always get a cbc before an after cycle..i never get my testosterone tested.. So i'll tell you about Ball shrinkage.. M1T was the worst,Superdrol was 2cd and with pplex i had virtually no shrinkage which was a pleasant surprise.my joints felt great and my strength was almost as good as Superdrol but not quite..Overall I felt great on pheraplex..I will tell you i prefer superdrol only because nothing legal right now makes you quite as big and strong..It's the most Dramatic legaly by far..But i due tend to feel sluggish and sh..itty on superdrol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BeardedBreast Anabolics 14
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 18
Female Fitness 12
Anabolics 9