Antibiotics for spider bite while on cycle

Pumper

Awards
Hey guys a couple days ago some nasty spider raped the ****e out of my leg. So now the spot is oozing pus and all red so I figured I better go see a doctor. I'm on a cycle now and winding down. Three weeks left of test e and tren ace. If they put me on antibiotics will that be cool? I don't see why it would effect my cycle but I just wanted to make sure and I know you guys are smart dudes. Thanks for any help

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Id take the antibiotics, but tell the doc what you are on unless for some reason you would get into trouble.

Some antibiotics are pretty liver toxic so he might want to know what you are on to chose one that isnt.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
do not tell your dr about your aas unless its off the record. live toxic should not be a problem with real gear. i would think this would be a good thing my immune system allways takes a hit will on cycle it would help

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
do not tell your dr about your aas unless its off the record. live toxic should not be a problem with real gear. i would think this would be a good thing my immune system allways takes a hit will on cycle it would help
Tren has been shown to be toxic to the liver and kidneys in some people. Actually anything that raises blood pressure can cause kidney damage, and certain antibiotics are tough on both organs.

Also, regarding your last comment, antibiotics actually suppress immune response so they would not necessarily be good for a suppressed one, but they are necessary if you have a bad infection like the OP.

Pumper

Awards
Well it turned out to just be the start of poison ivy or some poisonous plant that did it's dirty work on me. So all I have to use is some topical cream. Thank god though. It looked like pictures of brown recluse bites I've seen. As far as the immune system taking a dump while on aas, I've read that that is the case. Usually when I get a cold it lasts two weeks and I got sick like three days ago and I'm already over it. So I don't know what that means. Thanks for your responses.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
good to here and good luck with your cycle

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well it turned out to just be the start of poison ivy or some poisonous plant that did it's dirty work on me. So all I have to use is some topical cream. Thank god though. It looked like pictures of brown recluse bites I've seen. As far as the immune system taking a dump while on aas, I've read that that is the case. Usually when I get a cold it lasts two weeks and I got sick like three days ago and I'm already over it. So I don't know what that means. Thanks for your responses.
Not to hijack your thread but in regards to Brown Recluse bites, it's only a small percentage of afflicted victims who experience necropsy. Those are extreme cases, and I hear that there is an onset of pain 2-3 days before necropsy starts that is almost crippling. Glad to hear that you got some topical cream. I don't know what poisonous plants I AM allergic to, but I can have all the contact with poison ivy with no reaction.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what poisonous plants I AM allergic to, but I can have all the contact with poison ivy with no reaction.
i have been in poison ivy before many times with no reaction then last year bam poison ivy kicked my a$$.i guess it builds up or some sh it

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i have been in poison ivy before many times with no reaction then last year bam poison ivy kicked my a$$.i guess it builds up or some sh it
And with that I will be watching out for that ish!! good to know bro

synergy7

Banned
Awards
Last week i got given anti biotics for my leg infection and im on cycle and am still alive buddy :p