Methyl-D My story so far.

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Member
    Answers

i'm on my 3rd day of 12mg of M1D and so far I feel like i'm taking femara. def noticed that water weight seems to be gone and my muscles are super rock hard (not pumped though)

2. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Brodus
    That's cool, I understand my body comp change seems insignificant. Just wanted to add my 2 cents. I am visibly leaner and harder, and this is all I am taking. I have felt my libido go down and appetite go up.

I would agree that a .7% change in body comp seems statistically insignificant, except that I have been testing using the same method for a long time on a daily basis, which reflects the changes I see in the mirror. And FWIW, @ 200, to lose three pounds of fat in a week, while preserving all LBM (in other words a net gain of 2 pounds LBM) and without being in serious calorie deficit (and without ECA/Clen) is proof that something is working.

I will post before and after photos when this is over.
    I hear you man. I can tell minute diferences in my body from day to day because I look for changes and know my body well. I often see changes and ask my wife if she can tell and most times she says no.

Good luck with your cycle.
  3. Member
    Answers

methy-d higher power

Quote Originally Posted by Patriots
    I think it is a good point. That is why I indicated that I am in week two of my 4 week cycle. The things is my strength is increasing but at the same rate than before I started M1D.

Now that you bring it up these are the ingredients in their formula.

Proprietary Blend: 110mg
    Milk Thistle, Licorice Root
    17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one: 1000mcg

Inactive Ingredients:
    Di Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate.

i recieved a bottle of methyl-d from higher power an the bottle said something different. 1,(5)-androsten-17a-methyl-17b-ol-3-one
    •   

4. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

yeah that compound is M1T. remeber this is also the same company who didnt want to provide a lab reprt for their MD.
  5. Member
    Answers

methy-d

Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    yeah that compound is M1T. remeber this is also the same company who didnt want to provide a lab reprt for their MD.
    i'm talking about methyl-d not methyl-t methyl-d bottle had that chemical makeup.
  6. Banned
    Answers

I think they had their labels wrong and got called on it, and since corrected it, but some may have the old labels. They've not produced independent purity tests, but I assure you it's not M1T, b/c I've taken upwards of 8mgs. before Sledges came in, and there were no M1T sides (or gains). IMO, after comparing results from the two, I feel it is definitely legit, however...just N = 1.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 03:38 PM
  2. My Results so far...
    By sikdogg in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-01-2004, 03:54 PM
  3. Check out my results so far on clen and M1t
    By SwoleT in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-12-2004, 02:18 PM