test cyp/turinabol-lv/andro-hard cycle

T

tnfiveoh

Awards
I am planning my next cycle and need help on putting it together. I am a 31 yr old male with 5 PH/PS cycles under my belt. I am 5'9", 208lbs, at approx 15% bf. I HAD initially planed on running a Turinabol LV and Andro Hard cycle for the summer. I have all of the oral compounds on hand including the TRS for PCT which I must admit I am a bit apprehensive about running as a solo PCT as I have ALWAYS used nolva. My dilemma is I have just come into a 10 wk cycle of test cyp (in hand) which ID LOVE to try but have never done real gear. My concern is how to both implement the test, turinabol, and androhard into one cycle. My idea was to run the test @ 250/wk with the turinabol at around 40 mg daily for the first 4 weeks to kick start the test and the androhard for the last 6 weeks of the remaining test cyp cycle to combat some of the associated bloating that comes with the cyp and then roll into PCT.

My first question is: Are my dosages/structure on par for all of the compounds?

My second question is: What kind of PCT should I do at the end? Clomid or Nolva?

My final question is: Should I run Arimadex throughout?

As a side note I will be running liver supps and ancilliaries throughout and my diet will be clean as this will be a lean bulk/recomp.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and please feel free to question me or critique my cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dose the cyp way higher. It'll take forever to kick in at 250mg ew

clomid/nolva whichever you prefer

only run adex is you need it for gyno or blaot