Ed corney and me argue. |Pics|

synergy7

Banned
Awards
I know this is a bit off topic. But i was shocked at how an IFBB PRO like ed corney spoke to me.

He has lost my respect.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm siding with him. All he said to you was "get your facts straight." How is that acting nasty dude? And posting a facebook conversation because this upset you... you're acting childish. Boo hoo hoo. Post this some place where people will care.

this is the ****ing anabolics section

synergy7

Banned
Awards
Sorry to post here bro, Just no one really goes to the misc section and just browse. I know a few faces in the anabolic part. feel there is more of a community in there.

Don't get a roid rage bro.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry to post here bro, Just no one really goes to the misc section and just browse. I know a few faces in the anabolic part. feel there is more of a community in there.

Oh it takes a lot more to get me into a roid rage. Maybe you should lower your dose of clomid though.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you have somewhere to be synergistic with a dude and his Gf???

synergy7

Banned
Awards
I would be there bro, Just damn my backs killing atm. my whole ass cheek is saw. and so is my tail bone ? nothing looks swollen but im so hoping its not an abcess, I've been told it would be due to high B.a content in my gear ? which is 3%

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dont you have balls to lick? And aren't you confusing this place with bodybuilding.com

the misc is that a way -------------->

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a bit off topic. But i was shocked at how an IFBB PRO like ed corney spoke to me.

He has lost my respect.

You're shocked how he spoke to you? You came at him like a total ****... what exactly were you expecting??

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought this was going to be interesting... I thought wrong.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
synergy....wtf dude? You are taking the interwebz waaay to seriously....

I agree with Unreal....and everyone else.

WTF is wrong with you, stop cycling if you keep screwing yourself up and cant control yourself.

You should not have needles, you are emo....

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
Im with Ed Corney on this one, you calling him the 'little guy who hangs on Arnold' sounds very disrespecting to a bodybuilding legend.

A good way to know if you are being a @SS online is to ask yourself - would you ask somebody that same question, in that same wording in person?

My guess is you would never approach Ed Corney in public and ask him that question in that manor.

SarahCorney

Awards
hate to Disappoint you.

Im with Ed Corney on this one, you calling him the 'little guy who hangs on Arnold' sounds very disrespecting to a bodybuilding legend.

A good way to know if you are being a @SS online is to ask yourself - would you ask somebody that same question, in that same wording in person?

My guess is you would never approach Ed Corney in public and ask him that question in that manor.
That was not Eddie, that was me.
See the page, Sarah n Ed Corney. Although I asked Eddie about the facts.
I am the sassy protective one.
I apologize if I was far too sassy.
That's just me!
Eddie would have just ignored it.
:)Eddie is very graceful..me well..I have some learning to do.....:)

Sarah Van Diesel Corney

Husker89

Banned
Awards

He has lost my respect.

Bro this forum is to help people safely use anabolics and to give solid advice so people can minimize risk. You call a BB legend small and its not even him. SO your saying his small and you cant even tell who his is and he said get your facts straight and then you started crying? Seriously man i learned a lot on this forum and i consider myself a very responsible user of aas, but there are people on here who need help and guidance including me and NO ONE HAS TIME FOR THIS BS, GO GET A LIFE.

Husker89

Banned
Awards

God damn to people like this give gear heads a bad name

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he was running an AI, I think his estrogen might have been a bit high....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WOW Ed Corney really tore you a new ******* bro. :whiner: Idiot.