Pct input

1. Pct input

Hey guys I've gathered all my goodies for my upcoming pct and just started wondering if it was good or a bit overboard. So here is what it will look like.

Clomid 50/50/50/50 with firat day preload of 150 and three days after at 100
    nolva. 20/20/10/10
    pct assist
    tcf-1 12 days on 12 days off 12 days on
    lean xtreme

Thanks for any input

2. what compound are you going to be running to require such a strong pct?

looks fine to me, only thing i'd add in would be a creatine sup.

3. What is your cycle?

4. I'm running this

1-10 test e 500mg/week
    1-4 anadrol 100mg ed
    8-12 tren ace 50mg ed

in week 8 right now and everything is going great. Up 25 lbs from start of cycle. I know some people run just nolvadex and some run just clomid but I have both and have read of the pros of running both together so I figured why not.

5. I'd bump that test 2 more weeks. What are you gonna use for sides from test and tren?

PCT looks fine if that is your cycle.

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

6. 10 weeks, 12 weeks. with stuff your running, i dont think it's gonna make a difference.

pct looks solid. just add in some creatine.

7. Other than back pumps like a mf from the abombs I have had no side effects. I preloaded cycle assist and have been running it with extra milk thistle everyday. Also a multivitamin and I have tons of nolva in case any gyno flared up but it hasn't. Oh and fish oil of course. I am getting the side effect of tren making me feel like a pimp but I think I'll keep that one. Haha. I'll grab some creatine for pct. Thanks guys. Keep em comin.

Similar Forum Threads

1. I would appreciate some input
    By mrutah in forum Pics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 12:08 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 07:15 AM
  3. need some input
    By jaxon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 04:55 PM
  4. need some input