PCT Question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.17%

PCT Question

I haven't seen this talked about, so I was hoping someone would be able to fill me in. If I wanted to increase recovery and keep the bloat off during PCT, what would be a better combo: Nolvadex&Clomiphene or Nolvadex@Letrozole? I am more interested in the latter combination, and would like to know if it is recommended to take Letrozole solo during PCT?

Thanks,
    Aps

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.35%

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Apsjeep
    I haven't seen this talked about, so I was hoping someone would be able to fill me in. If I wanted to increase recovery and keep the bloat off during PCT, what would be a better combo: Nolvadex&Clomiphene or Nolvadex@Letrozole? I am more interested in the latter combination, and would like to know if it is recommended to take Letrozole solo during PCT?

Thanks,
    Aps
    Not just for keeping the bloat off but Nolva should be a key part of your PCT. What were you planning on using if you weren't going to use Nolva? For some bros Clomid has side effects and doesn't necessarily increase PCT effectiveness when combined with Nolva.

What your looking for has been discussed many times in many threads on this board and others.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Anti-estrogens are NOT reccomended for PCT... add some clen at a very mild dose to help keep fat off pct. And yes, anti-e's during PCT, clen usage during PCT, and PCT in general has been discussed ad-infinitum on this board. So please use the search button. Thanks.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.17%

First off, thanks gents, but with all the methyls coming out, the threads have been focused on those. The PCT threads are really buried due to this. Ill run a search and see if I get a better answer. I want to run the SERM(Nolvadex) and the Anti-E(Letrozole) together for PCT.

Bottom line, I was wondering if the Letro and the Nolva would be better then the Nolva alone. If you want add something please do.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.17%

Got it, I think I'll combine the Nolva and the Clomiphene for post. I understand that the Anti-E may hinder gains made and recovery, as well as manipulate the lipid profile.

Thanks,
    Aps

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT Question
    By roidmonkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-14-2004, 10:55 PM
  2. Pct question??
    By Ash7460 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2004, 04:28 PM
  3. Another PCt question: 4derm (aka Trans 4ad)
    By Fleetcare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 04:44 PM
  4. Quick PCT question...
    By Gumbo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2004, 05:43 PM
  5. Test Cyp PCT question
    By kwantz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 09:56 PM