non toxic to liver phs?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. non toxic to liver phs?

I know that their are ph's outthere that are not toxic to the liver, but they all seem to be much more mild and rearing only mild results. The first one that come to mind is 1-t from primordial performance. My question is why dont guys use non liver toxic ph's more often and what others are out there?

2. Because I want the best results possible!! lol
    •   

3. i have used 1 andro rx from iron mag and stacked it with epi a few time nice cycle. i think 1 andro by it self would be to weak. i do start it 2 weeks before the epi and i do not get much till i add in the epi. i know it does somthing though solo epi my joints kill no sleep pain all the time when stack no real joint problems at all

4. because no one can afford to run non methylated oral steroids/pro hormones at a high enough dosage to be really effective.

the only one left out now is max lmg, and this has it's own other sides to cope with besides liver toxicity.

when I ran 4-androstenediol, i could start out with a low dosage, around 600mg for the first few days, but by the end of the first week, I had to have the dosage up to 1000mg to keep the gains comming.

1000mg of a 1 step pro hormone to test. how much would be needed of a 2 step ph to get similar effects, too costly to find out.

you gotta pay to play, one way or another, whether it's more money for saftey, less money, more sides, w/e.

more gains, more sides, less sides, less gains, thats life, nothing is free.

5. The best answers have already been given: cost and instant gratification.

Cost - yes the non-methyls now are expensive to run at doses needed for results anywhere comparable to the methyls. This is not to say they can't be effective (I personally have had very satisfactory results with 1-T).

IG - most kids nowadays (and I say kids b/c it seems the younger 20-somethings do this most often) are perfectly happy accepting the risks that the methyls bring, as long as they "get hyoooge" as fast as humanly possible. The fact is that most won't have any serious medical complications from a few methyl steroid cycles; then again I certainly wouldn't want to be the one that does.

Have you run any PH-DS before? Just curious.
    •   

6. no i am all natural. I do have a stock up epi, but do not feel ready to run that yet. I would like to find out more about 1-t seems like a good safe alternative as far as hormones go. I have read a few reviews and seem people really love the results. On avg seems about 5lbs of muslce and loss of fat and no liver toxicity seems badass to me.

7. If you run a nonmethyl cycle, whatever compound you decide to use, get plenty of it.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

8. Imo the whole toxicity issue is blown way out of proportion the liver has remarkable ability to regenerate there are other sides however that are of much more concern such as BP and these vary compound by compound

20mg dbol has the equivalent toxicity as a shot of alcohol the key is not to run the more toxic compounds for long periods and give liver time to regenerate imo

9. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Imo the whole toxicity issue is blown way out of proportion the liver has remarkable ability to regenerate there are other sides however that are of much more concern such as BP and these vary compound by compound

20mg dbol has the equivalent toxicity as a shot of alcohol the key is not to run the more toxic compounds for long periods and give liver time to regenerate imo
    EXACTLY- if run(even at high doses-not deathly high but high) the liver might be damaged- but if given time to recoup after a oral cycle the liver will bounce right back- it takes ALOT to kill a liver-I have put so much **** into my body- im not to worried about otc aas-but i still respect them and dont do stupid stuff- as often as I get the ideas too lol
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

10. You're right, I'd rather run a low dose cycle of epi or H-drol than a cycle of max lmg or tren where you have to worry about the whole prolactin sides issue. Take your support supps and avoid alcohal and imo you're way safer running one of the more "mild" methyls than a non-methalated progestin

11. thanks for all suggestions. I have havoc and would love to take it. I have had several buddies take it even with OTC pct and are all fine. They did not drink on cycle and some did. They got blood work done and turned out fine. This input is very interesting.

12. ummm x-tren much??? best non-methyl there is...

13. Quote Originally Posted by GnastyMcNasty View Post
    ummm x-tren much??? best non-methyl there is...
    Mmmm I cant wait

14. running it for the first time? you'll love it. get androhard for the gyno if u can

15. Quote Originally Posted by GnastyMcNasty View Post
    running it for the first time? you'll love it. get androhard for the gyno if u can
    No I ran it before but at like 60 and 90 this time will be at 100 and stacked with Epi. Ya I loved it last time. I was thinking about getting AndroHard and can still get it for my cycle. I know I will be using Dermacrine LV.

16. will you be using the androhard and dermacrine lv for your pct?

17. Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    will you be using the androhard and dermacrine lv for your pct?
    gonna need more than that
    Eat clean, piss dirty

18. Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    will you be using the androhard and dermacrine lv for your pct?
    Errrr no PCT will be Clomid and Nolva followed by Sustain Alpha and Triazole

19. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Errrr no PCT will be Clomid and Nolva followed by Sustain Alpha and Triazole
    That will do the trick
    Eat clean, piss dirty

20. im eating cheese sticks.....
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html

21. Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    no i am all natural. I do have a stock up epi, but do not feel ready to run that yet. I would like to find out more about 1-t seems like a good safe alternative as far as hormones go. I have read a few reviews and seem people really love the results. On avg seems about 5lbs of muslce and loss of fat and no liver toxicity seems badass to me.
    I am a big fan of 1-T, had great results with it a few years back. You are 100% right, it will be a nice, mild cycle, with 5 keepable lbs withot a doubt possible.
  22. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    I am a big fan of 1-T, had great results with it a few years back. You are 100% right, it will be a nice, mild cycle, with 5 keepable lbs withot a doubt possible.
    Yeah that was a great log mate, I can only find your 1-T Tren log though...for anyone who fancies a read:

You can get excellent results from a non-methylated cycle, there's plenty of guys running 1-T with AndroHard and Dermacrine and getting great results

My personal choice would be Tren LV, AndroHard and Dermacrine for a nice non-methylated stack...followed by the TRS and TCF-1 of course...

23. thanks dragon for your post. What was your pct for 1-t i know most people use the test recovery stack, but i worry about that and would not mind getting a serm. Also thought about running 1-t and androhard together.

24. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Imo the whole toxicity issue is blown way out of proportion the liver has remarkable ability to regenerate there are other sides however that are of much more concern such as BP and these vary compound by compound

Not only is that statement 100% wrong, it's comparing apples and oranges at the same time.

If 1 guy takes 20 mg dbol daily forever, and another downs a shot of alcohol daily forever, you tell me who's liver will be compromised sooner. In fact, a shot of alcohol a day likely won't result in any long-term issues, but you can bet your ass 20 mg of dbol will.

Further, liver stress from alcohol and dbol are 2 different things. They may both end up in the same place (hepatitis -> cirrhosis), but they have different ways of getting there.

25. wish i had some tren lv
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

26. Quote Originally Posted by at1010 View Post
    thanks dragon for your post. What was your pct for 1-t i know most people use the test recovery stack, but i worry about that and would not mind getting a serm. Also thought about running 1-t and androhard together.
    Torem. PCT was a breeze

27. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Yeah that was a great log mate, I can only find your 1-T Tren log though...for anyone who fancies a read:

You can get excellent results from a non-methylated cycle, there's plenty of guys running 1-T with AndroHard and Dermacrine and getting great results

My personal choice would be Tren LV, AndroHard and Dermacrine for a nice non-methylated stack...followed by the TRS and TCF-1 of course...
    I am doing something similar to what u r talking about. I will be taking Finavol(tren), epi, Dermacrine LV, and maybe AndroHard. But my PCT will be a Clomid and Nolva combo followed by Triazole, Sustain Alpha, and TCF-1.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    wish i had some tren lv
    Im glad I was lucky enough to snag a bottle. Still debating if I want to use this instead of the Finavol for my upcoming cycle. Since the shelf life is most likely shorter plus the added bonus of being able to adjust dosing. Plus I would basically be a big ad for Primordial Performance lol.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Not only is that statement 100% wrong, it's comparing apples and oranges at the same time.

If 1 guy takes 20 mg dbol daily forever, and another downs a shot of alcohol daily forever, you tell me who's liver will be compromised sooner. In fact, a shot of alcohol a day likely won't result in any long-term issues, but you can bet your ass 20 mg of dbol will.

Further, liver stress from alcohol and dbol are 2 different things. They may both end up in the same place (hepatitis -> cirrhosis), but they have different ways of getting there.
    Respectfully disagree,

my point was "the liver has a remarkable ability to regenerate"

Very close friend and very knowelegable one at that ran Dbol @ 50mg ED for 6 months and he has regular blood work hormonal panels

Dude i used to drink a bottle a day not a shot, still here

Who do you know who has long term issues from taking to many oral steroids? i dont know any (im sure there are some) but i know plenty of people who have long term issues/failure from alcohol

The comparison wasnt supposed to be taken literally but you get my point a 4 week cycle aint gonna do sh!t that cant be undone

Maybe you should stick to creatine
    Eat clean, piss dirty

29. Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Maybe you should stick to creatine

lol

30. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    wish i had some tren lv
    I think you can still get some shipped from europe. Inwas gonna order some from PN last month but found some x tren to trade for my p mag so it worked nicely.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How liver toxic is nolvadex??
    By vidapreta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 08:34 PM
  2. What's the best non-liver toxic PH on the market?
    By juiceman909 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 12:23 PM
  3. Is enanthate liver toxic?
    By Infininati in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 10:50 PM
  4. Which is more liver toxic?
    By Whacked in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 10:33 PM
  5. Arimidex Liver toxic??