m4ohn (tabs) rec. doses and length of cycle?

Smokey

Awards
I have been searching around and finding conflicting responses on the recommended doses of m4ohn. I am seeing everything from 4mg ED to 30-40mg ED and cycles lasting 4 weeks to up to 6-8 weeks?

Thoughts?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I'd also be interested in this. It seems like the testers got great results from low doses (<10 mg),
but people are bumping it up significantly.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
In various other threads here people are reporting satisfaction at 8, 10, and 15mg. A few said they did up to 20mg.

The Gaspari Oxavar label actually reads, "You should NOT exceed 4 tablets a day under NO circumstances" which is 12mg. Since that's a double-negative, I guess it's OK to exceed this level :)

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think it should be dosed simelair a m1t. Starting at 10mg the 15 next cycle then later 20.

20mg should be enough unless your 275+ though IMHO

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
B.T.W most prohormone lables are useless. If you go by what they tell you you shouldn't be using that stuff.

higher power m-dien says:
take one pill aday for the first week then up the dosage to 2(gasp) the following. LOL

TheManGuy

Awards
  • Established
B.T.W most prohormone lables are useless. If you go by what they tell you you shouldn't be using that stuff.

higher power m-dien says:
take one pill a day for the first week then up the dosage to 2(gasp) the following. LOL

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I know the labels are useless. I mostly quoted that label as a reference point when compared to what guys here are actually using (and for comic relief).

Smokey

Awards
I am thinking I am going to run it at 12mg and see what happens. Also, do you guys think 8 weeks would be too long, too harsh?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I wrote those dosing schemes last week, so they are up to date. Listen, no one would want you to use 40mgs a day or more then i would, but I really dont think anyone will need to go that high, so save some money.

Try the dosing schemes I outlined first, increase the doses slowly as needed but I doubt there will be a need for 40mgs, even though some will try it.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I wrote those dosing schemes last week, so they are up to date. Listen, no one would want you to use 40mgs a day or more then i would, but I really dont think anyone will need to go that high, so save some money.

Try the dosing schemes I outlined first, increase the doses slowly as needed but I doubt there will be a need for 40mgs, even though some will try it.
But just in case....I bought 3 bottles and some other goodies from you to stock up. :)

kkmike

Awards
12 hour doses

Is this like M1T where dosages are 12 hours apart, or 3 doses 8 hours apart? I'd like to work my way up to 12mg/day, which would work out great at 4mg tabs x 3, but if the doses last 12 hours, then I'll have to do some tab splitting.

Mike

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
kkmike,

There is another thread "How much m4ohn" where this was discussed. Some used it
once a day preworkout with great results and others were splitting into 2 doses.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i like splitting the dose, but that is just me, I know a lot of guys like one large dose for the increase in the blood. I would assume the half life is in the 8-12 hours range. maybe someone can look up and find the half life for clostebol, oral turinabol or steranabol, half life should be similar to those.

kkmike

Awards
kkmike,

There is another thread "How much m4ohn" where this was discussed. Some used it
once a day preworkout with great results and others were splitting into 2 doses.
Thanks, I found the thread. Figures "how much" isn't one of the search paramaters I tried......I tried dosage, frequency.....thought I had read every M4OHN thread on this board (didn't get much done at work on Friday). I'll give twice a day 4mg a try for starters then if necessary, up it to 4x3. I just finished 4 weeks PCT a week ago from 6 weeks of 1AD/4AD. I'll rest it another 3 weeks then start M4OHN. I got a little chubby from that last one, gonna use the M4OHN and try to lean up a bit.

Thanks,
Mike

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
so peak is in 3 hours, so dosing with a min. of every 4 hours would keep blood level constant. But to much to close to going to sleep may keep you awake. so figure last dose around 8pm. dose 2-4mgs every 4 hours after waking.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With a 16 hour half-life though, wouldn't twice daily dosing likely be fine though?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
With a 16 hour half-life though, wouldn't twice daily dosing likely be fine though?
I agree with Max here. With that kind of half life this option makes the most sense. Plus you get a nice boosting dosage each time. In my experiences with PH/PS I've worked it both ways (even keel dosages all day and one or two splits per day). It seems that the twice per day option is not only more convenient but more effective with most products (especially PS). With this long half life, I think that twice per day is optimal....JMO.

SJA

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
After IV administration, the disposition of unchanged drug was biphasic with a terminal half-life of 16 h

read the whole thing, 16 hour life as long as I am reading it correctly was after an IV dose. since I dont think any of you will be doing mainline IV injects of tablets.

The drug was almost completely absorbed after oral administration. Peak drug levels were reached in about 3 hrs.

Most compounds probably are closer to a 8-12 hour half life and this is being based off a study of a similar compound.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
AAAHHH___SOOOOO!! oK....now I agree with Sledge :~)

swany

Awards
has anyone missed a dose before? I take it in the morning and night, and missed my morning dose... Is there a bunch built up in my system? so this wouldn't do much? or does it leave your system that fast?

maybe that was a dumb question... some people just take it once a day anyway.

This stuff is finally working well after almost 2 weeks. 7.5 mg twice a day. I'm prone to MPB and I'm having no issues. I did lose tons of strength though.. Used to get 405 on bench and now 365 is hard. Maybe the decreased estrogen is hurting my strength.

Last edited:
dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Personally I think it should be dosed simelair a m1t. Starting at 10mg the 15 next cycle then later 20.

20mg should be enough unless your 275+ though IMHO
And you base this on what? If it was me, I wouldn't be guessing.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
has anyone missed a dose before? I take it in the morning and night, and missed my morning dose... Is there a bunch built up in my system? so this wouldn't do much? or does it leave your system that fast?

maybe that was a dumb question... some people just take it once a day anyway.

This stuff is finally working well after almost 2 weeks. 7.5 mg twice a day. I'm prone to MPB and I'm having no issues. I did lose tons of strength though.. Used to get 405 on bench and now 365 is hard. Maybe the decreased estrogen is hurting my strength.
WTF ? You are losing strength on m4ohn ? :confused:

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
swany, Whose m4ohn are you using?

I can't answer your question about missing a dose, but I would probably just continue with regular dosing...

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn bro 40 lbs decrease in your bench!! thats hectic,,,sledge have u heard of anything like this bro?

swany

Awards
WTF ? You are losing strength on m4ohn ? :confused:
I don't know what is happening... I am much harder and look better but I can't lift as heavy anymore... I recover quicker between sets and get good pumps.

It's ironic ... I've only done one prohormone cylce in my life.. about 3 years ago and I got good gains... it was paradeca by VPX... I was curling hundreds (did 90's before) with pretty good form... did 130lb (120's before) dumbell military for 5 solid reps too... I kept all my gains and I swore I'd never do any prohormones again... Now I try real steroids and I lose strength....

My body loves water... creatine made me go from 275 for one to almost 10 reps in like 4 months back in college. If I stop taking creatine, I lose tons of strength and size. Extra sodium in my diet give me great strength too... I wonder if this stuff is droping the amount of estrogen in my body beyond what Nandrolone would create....

anyway, i'm not giving up on it... I feel a lot better and fuller when working out... I have enough strength as it is.. although it does bother me a bit....

it's sledges powder in olive oil.... I'm not the norm though, water effects more than others.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

You change your diet or training somehow?

I can't see a PH actually making you lose 10% on your bench in two weeks.

swany

Awards
You change your diet or training somehow?

I can't see a PH actually making you lose 10% on your bench in two weeks.
My max didn't go down 10%... but when you bench 400, 365 is easy for the first few reps... Now I have to try hard for one or more. I can still get 375. When your lifting that kind of weight for my body weight, it is easy to fluctuate a bit, just usually not that much. The first thing that came to my mind was the m4ohn.
I upped my carbs by about 25 percent when I started.... I do only lift each bodypart every 12 to 14 days but I'll keep you updated... I have also had some extra stress going on too with the job... I just don't see stress effecting me that bad.

Last edited:

swany

Awards
I just thought of something...4 weeks ago I started taking Kre-Alkalyn Buffered Creatine from Blackstarlabs. I take 2 times what is recommended by customizer but could it be that that stuff is bogus? If it is, it may have taken a week or so for my body to start losing it's creatine stores. I took 10 to 15 grams a day of regular Creatine Monohydrate before I switched.

I'm going back on normal creatine again.

Last edited:
Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I just thought of something...4 weeks ago I started taking Kre-Alkalyn Buffered Creatine from Blackstarlabs. I take 2 times what is recommended by customizer but could it be that that stuff is bogus? If it is, it may have taken a week or so for my body to start losing it's creatine stores. I took 10 to 15 grams a day of regular Creatine Monohydrate before I switched.

Well I dunno about your water-retention-in-relation-to-strength bit, but krealkalyn is supposed to have very little sides in terms of water retention; it is marketed specifically as not having that side effect like with normal creatine mono.

swany

Awards
Well I dunno about your water-retention-in-relation-to-strength bit, but krealkalyn is supposed to have very little sides in terms of water retention; it is marketed specifically as not having that side effect like with normal creatine mono.
It's strange, the first day I took the new creatine, it felt great....Maybe placebo effect. Some people say this stuff is junk. I just think the M4ohn is drying me out somehow..

I don't want to hijack this thread about my issues... I'll post when I find out what's going on. I still like this product a lot. cosmetically I've seen good changes.

I will be spacing my doseages more... 5mg x3 times instead of 7.5 x 2.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

Very interesting. I prefer regular Creatine Mono too, but I thought it was just me.

swany

Awards
Well I just did my first leg work out since starting and I felt like superman.. I go very heavy and usually take 10 min. rests between sets and feal nausous the whole time . I went heavier today and felt ready to go in 3 minutes after a set but still waited a bit more. I'm chalking the chest day up as a fluke.

I do recommend taking a dose before lifting.

random

Awards
did you take your pre-workout dose about an hour before? thanks,

steve

swany

Awards
swany:

is there a cycle log for this M4OHN go?
No, just my final results before PCT is posted in another thread. - m4oht, good or bad poll. I changed my dosage scheme a little bit. Stress was hurting me when i started. Things got better and I got stronger than before the cycle. I didn't realize that the OH part of the compound only affects the ability of the compound you're taking as far as estrogen is concerned, and not estrogen from other sources.
Strength gain was ok, I'd say my strength gain was a fair amount more than what i'd expect from the strength you'd get from weight gain itself. I'm not taking the kreakylin (spelling?) again though, I'm staying with what I know works. I didn't lose any weight on it so I'm not attributing my gains to the switch.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i'll report in about 3 weeks what 32mg/ed does. i might go up to 36mg just to get 3 doses of 12 mg a day. this is due to the relatively short hl of the m4ohn.

so far so good though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 20