What determines how a compound makes you feel?

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
For example, the common knowledge is that compounds such as m1t, superdrol, ect, make people feel awful, while many people who run p-plex or dbol solo cycles report a euphoric feeling. Why is this?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I assume anabolic/ androgenic ratio? I hated phera but loved dbol loved sd and anadrol too. Im sure the aa ratio determinnes alot as well as genetics with how ones body reacts to diff aas. We r all diff. Unreal loves phera i hated it. Some feel little fonorhing from test like me and unreal even at high doses wand yes our stuff is legit. Some ppl get gyno just by smellin tren ace lol some run it at 700 with little to no sides. Dbol made me very euphoric

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Ive been running tren for two weeks now, it makes me depressed, but even worse when the levels in my system go down it seems, I cant wait to finnish the damn tren and be done with it. Im gona finnish the cycle with 3 weeks of dbol, hopefully I wont be depressed anymore!

Theres a guy on AM who had panic attacks from test-e, I subscribed to his log. Now thats bad :O