Why do people Use pro hormones ?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Why do people Use pro hormones ?


    Pro-hormone cycles work out the same price as a normal real gear cycle?

    My cycle

    3 bottles of test enanthate £90 quid. 10ml x 3

    Clomid £15,Nolva £15

    Milk thistle £5

    Gains will be pretty sweet. side effects minimal compared to other possible ones linked to pro hormones.

    I'm talking from an english point of view here.

    Yes i'll admit sticking a needle in me ain't very nice it makes me feel sick and at times i get sick and refuse to pin. But damn the gains will be good.


    just want to know your opinions. No hate.


  2. I use prohormones because I don't have a source for real gear. Thought I'd share my reason

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    •   
       


  3. Yeah same here. Prohormones are MUCH easier to come by where i am from. I'm sure this is not the case for all of you :/

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I use prohormones because I don't have a source for real gear. Thought I'd share my reason

    //CC
    U just gotta look. It's under ur nose, u just don't know it yet (don't PM me about sources lol).

    OP, I questioned why I settled with PH's my first 2 cycle before switching to injectables and "real" AAS. You get better gains (not to mention, KEEPABLE), can prolong a cycle for more than 10+ weeks, and test is AMAZING!!! Plus, strength gains are ridiculous as well. Until ppl get past the mindset of pinning a ridiculously small gauge of a needle into themselves, they will never know what they're missing out on.

  5. im on week 3 now. had an injection go bad. Allergic reaction. Now the thought of pinning makes me feel sick. How can i get over it again. I manned up last night and injected but damn it hurt and i wasn't looking forward to it.


    I see so many people on here with nasty sides from pro hormones.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by synergy7 View Post
    im on week 3 now. had an injection go bad. Allergic reaction. Now the thought of pinning makes me feel sick. How can i get over it again. I manned up last night and injected but damn it hurt and i wasn't looking forward to it.


    I see so many people on here with nasty sides from pro hormones.
    Well assuming it's an allergic reaction (assuming that u r using an EO based injectable and r indeed allergic to EO), then it's best to stop or find another brand. I've seen a story of someone who was allergic to EO, continued with weekly injections ignoring allergic reactions and pain, and eventually developed an abcess.

    Like I said, if ur allergic to it, find another UGL/HG or ask ur source

  7. Quote Originally Posted by rsr08 View Post
    U just gotta look. It's under ur nose, u just don't know it yet (don't PM me about sources lol).
    Yeah I know, lol. But it is hard to find a legit source. I got a few I gotta try still but who knows..

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  8. I'm hoping the reason i'm hurting so bad is because my gear is 3% alcohol ?

    which causes bad pip.

  9. Ph's are awesome!!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by rsr08 View Post
    Well assuming it's an allergic reaction (assuming that u r using an EO based injectable and r indeed allergic to EO), then it's best to stop or find another brand. I've seen a story of someone who was allergic to EO, continued with weekly injections ignoring allergic reactions and pain, and eventually developed an abcess.

    Like I said, if ur allergic to it, find another UGL/HG or ask ur source
    Was this the same guy that had to have his leg amputated due to a serious infection, as well as the damage caused from the blood clots? The OP has another thread where he shows his pinning position; it is rater low, and I can see why he would be in pain. My suggestion is to pin higher, or go with the glute/delt, as well as to get different Gear, because it seems his body may not like the EO (or the Gear is tainted/bunk). Iíve never has a bad reaction like the one the OP has had. But I also have spent the extra dollar to get the highest quality Gear; however, being on legal TRT now eases my mind so much.

  11. JUST SUCKS MAN. i bought all my gear up front. I'm injecting in my but now. Really sore the day after the whole cheek that is. However as i pin my self it maybe i pinned to fast ? the gears alchol ? My personal trainer pinned me and i didnt hurt at all the next day ?

    Do i really have to get rid of my gear ?


    I've got test 400 to try instead of enanthate ? switch ?

  12. Slow and steady with inject... but you cannot push oil fast regardless. I would switch, but that's just my opinion.

  13. Decisions Decsions.

  14. Definitely harder to get a legit source in the US for real gear.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .

  15. Quote Originally Posted by synergy7 View Post
    I'm hoping the reason i'm hurting so bad is because my gear is 3% alcohol ?

    which causes bad pip.
    3% BA? Damn!!! I would never use a source that uses that much BA. Even 2% is pushing it most of the time.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I use prohormones because I don't have a source for real gear. Thought I'd share my reason

    //CC
    I believe your reason, along with tainted moral posturing, account for the bulk of rationale people employ when ignoring AAS usage as a viable alternative ('if I can buy it online, it's ethically justifiable'). Rounding out the personal beliefs and choice to refuse taking a step into the AAS realm would be fear of injection - although when done properly and with enough experience, injection are virtually painless.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by unc21 View Post
    3% BA? Damn!!! I would never use a source that uses that much BA. Even 2% is pushing it most of the time.
    Ouch! That is a LOT of volume for BA - I have used a solution with that % before - and it is NOT fun.

    PS: Its also been purported that anything over 2% volume will not increase bacteria eradication; so it is superfluous.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Ouch! That is a LOT of volume for BA - I have used a solution with that % before - and it is NOT fun.

    PS: Its also bee purported that anything over 2% volume will not increase bacteria eradication; so it is superfluous.
    How ever will that explain why i'm hurting so much after an injection the whole muscle aches for a few days after ?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by synergy7 View Post
    How ever will that explain why i'm hurting so much after an injection the whole muscle aches for a few days after ?
    The injection itself doesn't hurt - but the post injection muscle aggravation from the slow perfusion of the depot and high concentration of BA can certainly render you crippled after hitting a quad with anything over 2ml volume.

    If you are using prop, these issues are only compounded. Luckily, after a lot of trial and error and research, I have come to the conclusion making my own product(s) is the only method truly secure and reliable. I control the potency, type of oil, BA concentration, and most importantly the filtering and sterility.

  20. You will learn to appreciate those days that go smooth.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    You will learn to appreciate those days that go smooth.
    Injections anymore are simply like brushing my teeth, a daily occurrence. Actually, I might even contend that brushing my teeth is MORE of a pain and inconvenience than injecting. After a while, it becomes robotic, I don't even feel the needle break through the skin anymore, of course not being hesitant or afraid, I can use steady speed and get an inch into the muscle with ease and speed.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    Definitely harder to get a legit source in the US for real gear.
    plenty of sources in the US. barely any here in australia

    OP i'm guessing the majority of people would have one of two reasons

    1) availability (the main one).
    2) fear of injecting

    sure injectable might be cheaper, provide better gains with less sides etc etc, but all that means nothing if a person has no access to them, right? and there are plenty of people with phobia of needles, i know i am one. and tho i have a source that is one of the main things holding me back from an injectable cycle

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    The injection itself doesn't hurt - but the post injection muscle aggravation from the slow perfusion of the depot and high concentration of BA can certainly render you crippled after hitting a quad with anything over 2ml volume.

    If you are using prop, these issues are only compounded. Luckily, after a lot of trial and error and research, I have come to the conclusion making my own product(s) is the only method truly secure and reliable. I control the potency, type of oil, BA concentration, and most importantly the filtering and sterility.
    I'm a man so i can deal with the pain for another 9 weeks, with a high B.A content is there any bad long term effects or can i be fine and just man it out ?

    Dont want to wast my little money and ive bought all that test too !

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rsr08 View Post
    U just gotta look. It's under ur nose, u just don't know it yet (don't PM me about sources lol).

    OP, I questioned why I settled with PH's my first 2 cycle before switching to injectables and "real" AAS. You get better gains (not to mention, KEEPABLE), can prolong a cycle for more than 10+ weeks, and test is AMAZING!!! Plus, strength gains are ridiculous as well. Until ppl get past the mindset of pinning a ridiculously small gauge of a needle into themselves, they will never know what they're missing out on.
    seriously?

    AAS possession will get you a nice permanent felony. its never been about morals.
    AAS aren't sold OTC, so you have to A. go looking for a dealer? lol? or B. order from some shady website and hope they don't steal your money plus said websites usually want you to wire transfer them money. AND if by chance it is a real site, you have to hope customs doesnt confiscate it .

    do these AAS proponents think *they* discovered that AAS are more effective than PS/PH? i thought all of the above went without saying? guess not.

    you may as well have asked '' why do legal highs when cocaine is so much better?''

    oh yeah ,

    i didn't realize that pinning was such a concern among so called tough guys?
    For me, the action IS the juice.

  25. I heard pro hormones make your breath more minty fresh. That's good enough for me!

  26. PH's are cheap and easy to get, legal, and you don't have to worry about customs or scammers or underdosed/bunk/mislabeled product. Not nearly as much, anyway lol...

    Bottle of SD is 2 cycles and you can get these bottles for under 30$. That's pretty competitive.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Harry Manback View Post
    25G FTW
    I have found 25g does seem to be the best size to inject with (universally across all injection sites) - but I purchase cases of syringes with 23g to draw before swapping to a new sharp.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by synergy7 View Post
    I'm a man so i can deal with the pain for another 9 weeks, with a high B.A content is there any bad long term effects or can i be fine and just man it out ?

    Dont want to wast my little money and ive bought all that test too !
    You'll be fine, this is a normal and short lived side effect of the benzyl alcohol; which can also lead to swelling and slight redness around the injection site - many users mistake these symptoms for an injection and either disuse their supply or make an unwarranted trip to the doctor (in which case they end up giving their co-pay to hear the 60 year old MD with no formal education in androgen usage, explain how they will make you grow a second head and lead you to dismember and decapitate your loved ones).

    In the future, at least in my experience, it has been IMMEASURABLY better to source my own raws, or pellets, and make my own supply - EVERY SINGLE VIAL can be used with utmost confidence and reassurance.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by soontobbeast View Post
    seriously?

    AAS possession will get you a nice permanent felony. its never been about morals.
    AAS aren't sold OTC, so you have to A. go looking for a dealer? lol? or B. order from some shady website and hope they don't steal your money plus said websites usually want you to wire transfer them money. AND if by chance it is a real site, you have to hope customs doesnt confiscate it .

    do these AAS proponents think *they* discovered that AAS are more effective than PS/PH? i thought all of the above went without saying? guess not.

    you may as well have asked '' why do legal highs when cocaine is so much better?''

    oh yeah ,

    i didn't realize that pinning was such a concern among so called tough guys?
    Many of your points are very valid, and I'm sure a main contributor to an athletes decision to use, or reject, AAS. If someone has a family, or a career in which they are subject to random testing, the risk is far too great to gamble over a few lean pounds of muscle.

    On the other side of the equation, reading Legal Muscle by Rick Collins, and only ordering from approved sources listed on long standing and established web forums is the only way to increase your chances of success. Many of the top suppliers also have a no-questions-asked re-shipment policy if you can manifest the customs seizure letter.

    The entire premise of AAS administration being illegal for grown law abiding adult men is ludicrous for an infinite amount of medically sound and rational reasons; but since it is the law in the United States, many men (estimated into the millions) still take the chance and invest their money, health, and trust into these sources. I am not an advocate of this practice by any means, and would never propose any of my close friends or family members do it, at least not without obsessive research and painstaking caution and attention to detail and taking advantage of the legal loopholes.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best pro-hormones
    By mbelshaw643 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 05:03 AM
  2. PRO HORMONES
    By Ceckert51 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 07:53 PM
  3. Are these Pro-hormones?
    By dirtyAl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2007, 05:13 PM
  4. pro-hormones
    By ArnoldS in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 02:16 PM
  5. Pro Hormones 101
    By kraftkid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 06:21 AM
Log in
Log in