Why do people Use pro hormones ?

synergy7

Banned
Awards
Pro-hormone cycles work out the same price as a normal real gear cycle?

My cycle

3 bottles of test enanthate £90 quid. 10ml x 3

Clomid £15,Nolva £15

Milk thistle £5

Gains will be pretty sweet. side effects minimal compared to other possible ones linked to pro hormones.

I'm talking from an english point of view here.

Yes i'll admit sticking a needle in me ain't very nice it makes me feel sick and at times i get sick and refuse to pin. But damn the gains will be good.

just want to know your opinions. No hate.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use prohormones because I don't have a source for real gear. Thought I'd share my reason :)

//CC

tbinnerarity

Awards
Yeah same here. Prohormones are MUCH easier to come by where i am from. I'm sure this is not the case for all of you :/

rsr08

Awards
I use prohormones because I don't have a source for real gear. Thought I'd share my reason :)

//CC
U just gotta look. It's under ur nose, u just don't know it yet (don't PM me about sources lol).

OP, I questioned why I settled with PH's my first 2 cycle before switching to injectables and "real" AAS. You get better gains (not to mention, KEEPABLE), can prolong a cycle for more than 10+ weeks, and test is AMAZING!!! Plus, strength gains are ridiculous as well. Until ppl get past the mindset of pinning a ridiculously small gauge of a needle into themselves, they will never know what they're missing out on.

synergy7

Banned
Awards
im on week 3 now. had an injection go bad. Allergic reaction. Now the thought of pinning makes me feel sick. How can i get over it again. I manned up last night and injected but damn it hurt and i wasn't looking forward to it.

I see so many people on here with nasty sides from pro hormones.

rsr08

Awards
im on week 3 now. had an injection go bad. Allergic reaction. Now the thought of pinning makes me feel sick. How can i get over it again. I manned up last night and injected but damn it hurt and i wasn't looking forward to it.

I see so many people on here with nasty sides from pro hormones.
Well assuming it's an allergic reaction (assuming that u r using an EO based injectable and r indeed allergic to EO), then it's best to stop or find another brand. I've seen a story of someone who was allergic to EO, continued with weekly injections ignoring allergic reactions and pain, and eventually developed an abcess.

Like I said, if ur allergic to it, find another UGL/HG or ask ur source

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U just gotta look. It's under ur nose, u just don't know it yet (don't PM me about sources lol).
Yeah I know, lol. But it is hard to find a legit source. I got a few I gotta try still but who knows.. :ntome:

//CC

synergy7

Banned
Awards
I'm hoping the reason i'm hurting so bad is because my gear is 3% alcohol ?

which causes bad pip.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well assuming it's an allergic reaction (assuming that u r using an EO based injectable and r indeed allergic to EO), then it's best to stop or find another brand. I've seen a story of someone who was allergic to EO, continued with weekly injections ignoring allergic reactions and pain, and eventually developed an abcess.

Like I said, if ur allergic to it, find another UGL/HG or ask ur source
Was this the same guy that had to have his leg amputated due to a serious infection, as well as the damage caused from the blood clots? The OP has another thread where he shows his pinning position; it is rater low, and I can see why he would be in pain. My suggestion is to pin higher, or go with the glute/delt, as well as to get different Gear, because it seems his body may not like the EO (or the Gear is tainted/bunk). I’ve never has a bad reaction like the one the OP has had. But I also have spent the extra dollar to get the highest quality Gear; however, being on legal TRT now eases my mind so much.

synergy7

Banned
Awards
JUST SUCKS MAN. i bought all my gear up front. I'm injecting in my but now. Really sore the day after the whole cheek that is. However as i pin my self it maybe i pinned to fast ? the gears alchol ? My personal trainer pinned me and i didnt hurt at all the next day ?

Do i really have to get rid of my gear ?

I've got test 400 to try instead of enanthate ? switch ?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Slow and steady with inject... but you cannot push oil fast regardless. I would switch, but that's just my opinion.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Definitely harder to get a legit source in the US for real gear.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping the reason i'm hurting so bad is because my gear is 3% alcohol ?

which causes bad pip.
3% BA? Damn!!! I would never use a source that uses that much BA. Even 2% is pushing it most of the time.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

//CC
I believe your reason, along with tainted moral posturing, account for the bulk of rationale people employ when ignoring AAS usage as a viable alternative ('if I can buy it online, it's ethically justifiable'). Rounding out the personal beliefs and choice to refuse taking a step into the AAS realm would be fear of injection - although when done properly and with enough experience, injection are virtually painless.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
3% BA? Damn!!! I would never use a source that uses that much BA. Even 2% is pushing it most of the time.
Ouch! That is a LOT of volume for BA - I have used a solution with that % before - and it is NOT fun.

PS: Its also been purported that anything over 2% volume will not increase bacteria eradication; so it is superfluous.

synergy7

Banned
Awards
Ouch! That is a LOT of volume for BA - I have used a solution with that % before - and it is NOT fun.

PS: Its also bee purported that anything over 2% volume will not increase bacteria eradication; so it is superfluous.
How ever will that explain why i'm hurting so much after an injection the whole muscle aches for a few days after ?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
How ever will that explain why i'm hurting so much after an injection the whole muscle aches for a few days after ?
The injection itself doesn't hurt - but the post injection muscle aggravation from the slow perfusion of the depot and high concentration of BA can certainly render you crippled after hitting a quad with anything over 2ml volume.

If you are using prop, these issues are only compounded. Luckily, after a lot of trial and error and research, I have come to the conclusion making my own product(s) is the only method truly secure and reliable. I control the potency, type of oil, BA concentration, and most importantly the filtering and sterility.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
You will learn to appreciate those days that go smooth.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
You will learn to appreciate those days that go smooth.
Injections anymore are simply like brushing my teeth, a daily occurrence. Actually, I might even contend that brushing my teeth is MORE of a pain and inconvenience than injecting. After a while, it becomes robotic, I don't even feel the needle break through the skin anymore, of course not being hesitant or afraid, I can use steady speed and get an inch into the muscle with ease and speed.

on the run

Awards
Definitely harder to get a legit source in the US for real gear.
plenty of sources in the US. barely any here in australia

OP i'm guessing the majority of people would have one of two reasons

1) availability (the main one).
2) fear of injecting

sure injectable might be cheaper, provide better gains with less sides etc etc, but all that means nothing if a person has no access to them, right? and there are plenty of people with phobia of needles, i know i am one. and tho i have a source that is one of the main things holding me back from an injectable cycle

synergy7

Banned
Awards
The injection itself doesn't hurt - but the post injection muscle aggravation from the slow perfusion of the depot and high concentration of BA can certainly render you crippled after hitting a quad with anything over 2ml volume.

If you are using prop, these issues are only compounded. Luckily, after a lot of trial and error and research, I have come to the conclusion making my own product(s) is the only method truly secure and reliable. I control the potency, type of oil, BA concentration, and most importantly the filtering and sterility.
I'm a man so i can deal with the pain for another 9 weeks, with a high B.A content is there any bad long term effects or can i be fine and just man it out ?

Dont want to wast my little money and ive bought all that test too !

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established

OP, I questioned why I settled with PH's my first 2 cycle before switching to injectables and "real" AAS. You get better gains (not to mention, KEEPABLE), can prolong a cycle for more than 10+ weeks, and test is AMAZING!!! Plus, strength gains are ridiculous as well. Until ppl get past the mindset of pinning a ridiculously small gauge of a needle into themselves, they will never know what they're missing out on.
seriously?

AAS possession will get you a nice permanent felony. its never been about morals.
AAS aren't sold OTC, so you have to A. go looking for a dealer? lol? or B. order from some shady website and hope they don't steal your money plus said websites usually want you to wire transfer them money. AND if by chance it is a real site, you have to hope customs doesnt confiscate it .

do these AAS proponents think *they* discovered that AAS are more effective than PS/PH? i thought all of the above went without saying? guess not.

you may as well have asked '' why do legal highs when cocaine is so much better?''

oh yeah ,

i didn't realize that pinning was such a concern among so called tough guys?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard pro hormones make your breath more minty fresh. That's good enough for me!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PH's are cheap and easy to get, legal, and you don't have to worry about customs or scammers or underdosed/bunk/mislabeled product. Not nearly as much, anyway lol...

Bottle of SD is 2 cycles and you can get these bottles for under 30$. That's pretty competitive.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have found 25g does seem to be the best size to inject with (universally across all injection sites) - but I purchase cases of syringes with 23g to draw before swapping to a new sharp.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'm a man so i can deal with the pain for another 9 weeks, with a high B.A content is there any bad long term effects or can i be fine and just man it out ?

Dont want to wast my little money and ive bought all that test too !
You'll be fine, this is a normal and short lived side effect of the benzyl alcohol; which can also lead to swelling and slight redness around the injection site - many users mistake these symptoms for an injection and either disuse their supply or make an unwarranted trip to the doctor (in which case they end up giving their co-pay to hear the 60 year old MD with no formal education in androgen usage, explain how they will make you grow a second head and lead you to dismember and decapitate your loved ones).

In the future, at least in my experience, it has been IMMEASURABLY better to source my own raws, or pellets, and make my own supply - EVERY SINGLE VIAL can be used with utmost confidence and reassurance.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
seriously?

AAS possession will get you a nice permanent felony. its never been about morals.
AAS aren't sold OTC, so you have to A. go looking for a dealer? lol? or B. order from some shady website and hope they don't steal your money plus said websites usually want you to wire transfer them money. AND if by chance it is a real site, you have to hope customs doesnt confiscate it .

do these AAS proponents think *they* discovered that AAS are more effective than PS/PH? i thought all of the above went without saying? guess not.

you may as well have asked '' why do legal highs when cocaine is so much better?''

oh yeah ,

Many of your points are very valid, and I'm sure a main contributor to an athletes decision to use, or reject, AAS. If someone has a family, or a career in which they are subject to random testing, the risk is far too great to gamble over a few lean pounds of muscle.

On the other side of the equation, reading Legal Muscle by Rick Collins, and only ordering from approved sources listed on long standing and established web forums is the only way to increase your chances of success. Many of the top suppliers also have a no-questions-asked re-shipment policy if you can manifest the customs seizure letter.

The entire premise of AAS administration being illegal for grown law abiding adult men is ludicrous for an infinite amount of medically sound and rational reasons; but since it is the law in the United States, many men (estimated into the millions) still take the chance and invest their money, health, and trust into these sources. I am not an advocate of this practice by any means, and would never propose any of my close friends or family members do it, at least not without obsessive research and painstaking caution and attention to detail and taking advantage of the legal loopholes.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I have found 25g does seem to be the best size to inject with (universally across all injection sites) - but I purchase cases of syringes with 23g to draw before swapping to a new sharp.
Precisely what I do as well, sir. Smart minds think alike.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
PH's are cheap and easy to get, legal, and you don't have to worry about customs or scammers or underdosed/bunk/mislabeled product. Not nearly as much, anyway lol...

Bottle of SD is 2 cycles and you can get these bottles for under 30$. That's pretty competitive.
This, I found a source I trust to get the gear. I am just afraid of customs getting it, then me opening my door, and going to jail....all for a cycle...:(

Too afraid of ruining myself when I have a career ahead that requires meeting board certifications (look in sig). I doubt you would go to the slammer for first time, but the fine would pinch, and that felony....

rsr08

Awards
seriously?

oh yeah ,

? Was this directed at me or u misquoted? :ponder:

I do agree with u and some of ur points, but I gotta say when it comes to purchasing from these "shady websites/dealers", it's just another thing u risk. As mentioned, there's a mindset of ppl who think ordering from a website justifies it being legal and completely safe. What's the difference ordering from some online retailers that were proven to be garbage, underdosed, or ones that seem reputable but never seen before to a local or international source? Regardless ur ordering from a website. It all comes down to research. We research the reputable sources and make sure they r legit by testimonials and reviews.

Example: What makes, say, online retailer PH company source A so reputable? Well A. Ppl rave about it (so ur basically taking ppl's words that u may not know). B. It's online, so it has to be legit:fingersx: . Ok, so what's the difference from ordering from local source B that is so reputable? Well, A. Ppl rave about it.

Disadvantage is that source B, even tho it may be a website, is shady because it's dealing with illegal steroids, not legal. So obviously ppl will go the legal route. Again it all comes down to how u go about finding a good legit source, legally or illegaly. I backup what I said about sources being under ur nose, rather, under ur finger tips, since u can find em thru a search engine like Bing or Google.

Honestly, it all comes down to how much u trust ur source, PHs or AAS. It's like finding and trusting ur insurance agent. If ppl don't trust ur source, whether be legit or not, simply don't order. I'm sure the source is readily to do business with other fortunate (or unfortunate) customers. U kno, as much as I love DS like Mdrol, Epi, etc still being legal and all, I sometimes wonder and wish they were all banned. That way, these idiot ppl won't have a source to purchase from and can keep themselves safe, and the only way they can wreck themselves and/or do themselves a favor is by finding an AAS source. I stil hope it doesn't come to that any time soon tho :bigok:

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Is that a shot at being a Murse? I actually just plan to get it for other purposes than straight being a Nurse.
lol, I'm just messin' with ya man. I believe it to be good pay, no? What are your plans for it?

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
People use PH because its a hell of a lot easier to get them, then get the real thing.

If you don't know what your doing with actual gear, you can be screwed over very easy. Plus I think it takes more knowledge to use gear, you got to pin, etc.

Plus personally I would think that being caught with test over x-tren would be a bit harsher even though x-tren is now banned, but I could be wrong.

I think a cycle of PH is way cheaper then AAS. You got to include syringes, needles, hcg, swabs, BA, the list goes on.

With PH pretty much all you need is some OTC supps, and a proper SERM and your good.

rsr08

Awards
People use PH because its a hell of a lot easier to get them, then get the real thing.

If you don't know what your doing with actual gear, you can be screwed over very easy. Plus I think it takes more knowledge to use gear, you got to pin, etc.

Plus personally I would think that being caught with test over x-tren would be a bit harsher even though x-tren is now banned, but I could be wrong.

I think a cycle of PH is way cheaper then AAS. You got to include syringes, needles, hcg, swabs, BA, the list goes on.

With PH pretty much all you need is some OTC supps, and a proper SERM and your good.

The pins are cheap, HCG isn't necessary for a cycle of test, BA isn't necessary as well. Again, it depends on your source. A good vial of test would sell for $35-50. I know a place where a special that sells 25 syringes, 50 needles and 200 alcohol wipes all cost $17 altogether. PCT, clomid for $25 for 100 tabs. 100 tabs of Nolva for $15. Altogether that's at least a little more than $125.

If u run a cycle of Hdrol which sells for $25 (and u need 2 bottles for a full cycle, buy a SERM online for $40, cycle assist sells for $25 or so bucks (and 2 bottles needed to), that's $140. Now u can skip on a proprietary blend cycle assist and buy stuff separate (and cheaper as well), but you're still lookin at more than $100-115. Honestly, I would pay that small difference for a better cycle of test.

I hate when I see how a person would brag about their PH cycle being cheap (below $60-80). That just means they aren't buying the other necessary stuff that comes along with a well-built cycle. Now this is just an instance, so inb4 someone mentions an Mdrol cycle where u only need a lil more than half of one bottle lol.

Also, x-tren is already classified as an illegal substance or whatever jibberish the FDA/gov deems it, so IMHO if caught with test or xtren, the resulting consequence would be close to the same. I don't wanna get into all that legality crap. JMO

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
I liked Havoc when it cam out.....but im all about s4 now

SARMS versus Pro-Hormones and Pro Steroids
Which One Wins As The Best Alternative To Steroids?

When Pro-Hormones first hit the scene, anticipation was high. But it didn’t take long before it became obvious that these compounds were pretty weak in replicating the muscle building effects of real steroids. And to make matters worse, they carried most of the same negative side effects of steroids. That was not a winning combination. Over the years there were (supposed) improvements, one pretty much as bad as the next, until a new invention hit the market – the designer steroid. These didn’t act as precursors to anabolic and androgenic receptors, instead, they were actual steroids that have been manipulated in a way that they were able to get in under the wire of being classified as a controlled substance. They actually worked pretty well. And they were the best legal alternative to anabolic steroids to date. But times have changed.

Technically, Pro-hormones and pro-steroids are no longer allowed to be sold but it wouldn’t take much of a search to track some down. Many commercial health food stores still carry a copious line of pro-hormones and their collective imitators – all using various titles to manage staying commercially available. Unfortunately, these products have one major drawback. Not only are they as liver toxic as 17AA oral steroids, they’ve been shown to be kidney toxic as well. These risks should not be understated. Liver and kidney problems often go undetected until sever damage has been inflicted. Still, to many who did not want to go the route of dealing with the black market for steroids, they’re willing to take the risk since were the only choice. Until now.

The latest addition to non-steroidal muscle builders is SARMS but unlike Pro hormones or Pro steroids, they aren’t an imitation of steroids -- they’re an improvement. And they aren’t being promoted by amateur chemists and supplement companies. Some of the top scientists and pharmaceutical companies are working on getting this to the market. But it’s available NOW. (For research purposes).

SARMS (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators ) are a unique class of androgen receptor molecules. The intent is to have the same effects as steroids but are much more “selective” in their action – similar to testosterone but without the negative side effects, most notably prostate enlargement and possible carcinoma. Another benefit is that no injection is required. It comes in a non-toxic oral form that has a half-life of between 2.6 and 5.3 hours(1). The goal is to allow the customized response of entering muscle tissue that are the target of the therapy which in return will respond as they would to testosterone. Other tissues where undesirable side effects (such as the prostate) are produced will not be affected(2). To add to the benefits a new class of sarms called "sarms S-4" has shown to have little to no effect on the hpta unlike pro hormones or designer steroids. This means no post cycle therapy is needed after a cycle of S-4 and potensaily life long complications are avoided(3). S-4 has also shown little to no ability to convert to estrogen so gyno "a common problem with pro hormones" is also avoided(4).

To many researchers, scientist, pharmacologists and just about anyone familiar with anabolic enhancement, this is obviously a huge leap in the area of anabolic/androgenic enhancement. Whereas pro-hormones were sort-of like steroids, in that they create a facsimile some of the effects, SARMS delivers steroid-like results in a big way. Comparing SARMS to pro-hormones is like comparing a 47” HD flat screen Television to a 12” black and white TV with tubes. There’s just no way one isn’t light years better than the other.(5) And everyone who has tried both would agree.

Pro-Hormones and Pro-Steroids are all based on a flawed principle – attempted to act similarly to steroids, yet avoid classification by altering some of the molecular structure. That’s the problem. Once you alter a molecule chain, it changes everything. And although some of the effects may remain, it’s essentially a fraudulent version of what you’re attempting to replicate. Pro hormones are actually discarded forms of steroids. The pharmaceutical companies deemed them so inferior they abandoned the technology. It was this same technology that was resurrected for no other reason other than to get a drug on the market that could be sold as a supplement. SARMS is the opposite. It isn’t an imitation. It’s the next stage(6). Because Pro Hormones and designer steroids are made to be "like steroids" or are in fact a steroid analog they pose the problem of making WADA tested athletes test positive for steroids when tested. SARMS S-4 however does no such thing and to this date there is no way to test for Sarms S-4 ether in a athletes blood or urine So a athlete can safely take S-4 without fear of testing hot for a wada banned substance.

SARMS were developed for the same reasons as steroids – to prevent muscle wasting through increased nitrogen retention. The main difference is that instead of using the old technology on which all steroid are based, it incorporated state of the art discoveries. The results were astonishing – so much so that research has begun in the medical community in Europe and the results have been extremely positive. Those more adventurous individuals have already begun incorporating SARMS for muscle building purposes and Hormone Replacement. And it looks as if SARMS is here to stay.

SARMS produces what many consider “high quality” muscle. The gains are very solid, unlike the results from many pro-hormones that are mostly water weight. SARMS also has the added benefit of not being capable of aromatizing to estrogen(7).

It’s arguable that SARMS is actually superior to pharmaceutical grade steroids. 50-100 mg a day will yield a similar result to 25- 50mg of an oral steroid like turinabol, but without the toxicity. Be that as it may, it’s evident that a cycle of SARMS far superior to any pro-hormone or pro-steroid.

So there’s really no contest here. SARMS blows away any Pro-hormone or OTC Pro-steroid on the market. One cycle is all it‘ll take to convince you.

References.

1) resorption in rats. AAPS Pharm Sci. 2003;5 Abstract R6167.
9.Marhefka CA, Gao W, Chung K, Kim J, He Y, Yin D, Bohl C, Dalton JT, Miller DD. Design, synthesis, and biological characterization of metabolically stable selective androgen receptor modulators. Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 2003

2)Yin D, Gao W, Kearbey JD, Xu H, Chung K, He Y, Marhefka CA, Veverka KA, Miller DD, Dalton JT. Pharmacodynamics of selective androgen receptor modulators. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics. 2003;304:1334–1340. [PubMed

3)Endocrinology. 2005 Nov;146(11):4887-97. Epub 2005 Aug 11.
Selective androgen receptor modulator treatment improves muscle strength and body composition and prevents bone loss in orchidectomized rats.
Gao W, Reiser PJ, Coss CC, Phelps MA, Kearbey JD, Miller DD, Dalton JT.
Division of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy and Department of Oral Biology, The Ohio State University, 500 West 12th Avenue, L. M. Parks Hall, Room 242, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA

4)Pharmacokinetics of S-3-(4-acetylamino-phenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-propionamide in rats, a non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator
J. D. KEARBEY,† D. WU,† W. GAO,† D. D. MILLER,‡ and J. T. DALTON†*
†Division of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA.
‡Department of Pharmaceutics, Graduate Health Sciences Center, College of Pharmacy, University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN 38163, USA

5)Selective androgen receptor modulator treatment improves muscle strength and body composition and prevents bone loss in orchidectomized rats.
Gao W, Reiser PJ, Coss CC, Phelps MA, Kearbey JD, Miller DD, Dalton JT.
Division of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy and Department of Oral Biology, The Ohio State University, 500 West 12th Avenue, L. M. Parks Hall, Room 242, Columbus, Ohio 43210, USA

6)In vivo metabolism and final disposition of a novel nonsteroidal androgen in rats and dogs.
Perera MA, Yin D, Wu D, Chan KK, Miller DD, Dalton J.
Division of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy, The Ohio State University, 500 West 12th Ave., Columbus, OH 43210, USA

7)Pharmacokinetics of S-3-(4-acetylamino-phenoxy)-2-hydroxy-2-methyl-N-(4-nitro-3-trifluoromethyl-phenyl)-propionamide in rats, a non-steroidal selective androgen receptor modulator
J. D. KEARBEY,† D. WU,† W. GAO,† D. D. MILLER,‡ and J. T. DALTON†*
†Division of Pharmaceutics, College of Pharmacy, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA.
‡Department of Pharmaceutics, Graduate Health Sciences Center, College of Pharmacy, University of Tennessee, Memphis, TN 38163, USA.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i never use support supps though. I did buy some milk thistle for my current cycle though.

Cost of a SD cycle is more like 15$ (half bottle of SD) and about 25$ worth of clomid = 40$. Or that's how it is for me anyway ;).

Test cycle... more like 3 vials of test, let's use the average of your price range and call that 130$. Then the nolva, clomid, and pins = 187$.

I'm not dissin on injectable cycles, more people here should be shooting test (a lot more! lol). But my bottles of SD were 12$ each when I got them (thanks again Nutra). A cycle is 6$. LOL. Nothing can compare! NOTHING.

I'm not dissin on support supps either... but for most people, and most cycles, they're far from necessary. How many AAS users popping Dbol are worried that they don't have milk thistle? Practically none of them.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
The pins are cheap, HCG isn't necessary for a cycle of test, BA isn't necessary as well. Again, it depends on your source. A good vial of test would sell for $35-50. I know a place where a special that sells 25 syringes, 50 needles and 200 alcohol wipes all cost $17 altogether. PCT, clomid for $25 for 100 tabs. 100 tabs of Nolva for $15. Altogether that's at least a little more than $125.

If u run a cycle of Hdrol which sells for $25 (and u need 2 bottles for a full cycle, buy a SERM online for $40, cycle assist sells for $25 or so bucks (and 2 bottles needed to), that's $140. Now u can skip on a proprietary blend cycle assist and buy stuff separate (and cheaper as well), but you're still lookin at more than $100-115. Honestly, I would pay that small difference for a better cycle of test.

I hate when I see how a person would brag about their PH cycle being cheap (below $60-80). That just means they aren't buying the other necessary stuff that comes along with a well-built cycle. Now this is just an instance, so inb4 someone mentions an Mdrol cycle where u only need a lil more than half of one bottle lol.

Also, x-tren is already classified as an illegal substance or whatever jibberish the FDA/gov deems it, so IMHO if caught with test or xtren, the resulting consequence would be close to the same. I don't wanna get into all that legality crap. JMO
You know a "special place" that sells pins, etc cheap not everyone does.

Going by the avg. joe it will cost you more for a injectable cycle then a PH cycle.

HCG isn't absolutely needed, no, but I would like to keep my balls a normal size and have PCT go smoothly, without HCG you can have problems.

For price PH > AAS
Overall PH < AAS

rsr08

Awards
i never use support supps though. I did buy some milk thistle for my current cycle though.

Cost of a SD cycle is more like 15$ (half bottle of SD) and about 25$ worth of clomid = 40$. Or that's how it is for me anyway ;).

Test cycle... more like 3 vials of test, let's use the average of your price range and call that 130$. Then the nolva, clomid, and pins = 187$.

I'm not dissin on injectable cycles, more people here should be shooting test (a lot more! lol). But my bottles of SD were 12$ each when I got them (thanks again Nutra). A cycle is 6$. LOL. Nothing can compare! NOTHING.

I'm not dissin on support supps either... but for most people, and most cycles, they're far from necessary. How many AAS users popping Dbol are worried that they don't have milk thistle? Practically none of them.
lol lookin at all ur posts and past history and experience of test, it seems like u need more than a gram just so u can feel it! I remember u saying something along the lines of u r one of the few ppl on this planet that can't feel test at all and need a ridiculous amount. Sucka:baby::silly:

o yea, and lucky ass for gettin SD at $12. I get mine for $20. Boo

rsr08

Awards
You know a "special place" that sells pins, etc cheap not everyone does.

Going by the avg. joe it will cost you more for a injectable cycle then a PH cycle.

HCG isn't absolutely needed, no, but I would like to keep my balls a normal size and have PCT go smoothly, without HCG you can have problems.

For price PH > AAS
Overall PH < AAS
HCG is great to have, don't get me wrong. But u can def have problems without HCG for PHs as well.

I backup everything I said by stating that it takes a lot of research and lookin around to find reputable sources. I did mention that an injectable would cost a lil more, but paying that small difference, I'd rather go the injectable route. To each his/her own of course.

Overall, reward is to those who put in a lot of effort researching and looking around for sources. If someone doesn't put in the time looking around, they will have a hard time finding them. Of course luck is a factor. And what's ur definition of the "average joe"?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol lookin at all ur posts and past history and experience of test, it seems like u need more than a gram just so u can feel it! I remember u saying something along the lines of u r one of the few ppl on this planet that can't feel test at all and need a ridiculous amount. Sucka:baby::silly:

o yea, and lucky ass for gettin SD at $12. I get mine for $20. Boo
Nah I can "feel" a low dose of test, but all I am really feeling is a libido boost, estrogen hittin my nips, and better hardness than usual. I just don't make mass and weight gains the way other people do. I tried over 1g and I still didn't make gains much faster than naturally. Hey it is better than being natural but it's not like i'm getting weekly gains off of it. Doesn't compare to orals, where I get daily gains.

On my last cycle I ran 750 -> over 1g of test stacked with 600 mast for over 6 weeks (after it had kicked in i mean) by itself and I made almost no gains. This was coming off SD. Lost strength on my bench, but gained a few reps on squats, and rows. My weight dropped after coming off the SD... I increased cals and trained my ass off... Not much happened.

But i'm on test right now and it's helping me keep gains from my PH's. Better to have super high test and work my ass off to make minor gains every few weeks, than to lose half my SD gains in PCT.

Honestly I can't tell the difference between 350mg of test and over 1gram. I know it sounds retarded, if it weren't the same exact vial of gear (100ml vial ;)) I wouldn't even believe it. I had people following my logs telling me the gear had to be grossly underdosed or bunk... bloodwork disproved that.

rsr08

Awards
Nah I can "feel" a low dose of test, but all I am really feeling is a libido boost, estrogen hittin my nips, and better hardness than usual. I just don't make mass and weight gains the way other people do. I tried over 1g and I still didn't make gains much faster than naturally. Hey it is better than being natural but it's not like i'm getting weekly gains off of it. Doesn't compare to orals, where I get daily gains.

On my last cycle I ran 750 -> over 1g of test stacked with 600 mast for over 6 weeks (after it had kicked in i mean) by itself and I made almost no gains. This was coming off SD. Lost strength on my bench, but gained a few reps on squats, and rows. My weight dropped after coming off the SD... I increased cals and trained my ass off... Not much happened.

But i'm on test right now and it's helping me keep gains from my PH's. Better to have super high test and work my ass off to make minor gains every few weeks, than to lose half my SD gains in PCT.

Honestly I can't tell the difference between 350mg of test and over 1gram. I know it sounds retarded, if it weren't the same exact vial of gear (100ml vial ;)) I wouldn't even believe it. I had people following my logs telling me the gear had to be grossly underdosed or bunk... bloodwork disproved that.
haha that sux bro. 100ml vial?!? Makes my mouth water...:32:

but yea that sux how u can't get the weight and mass gains. I don't care, u still look ****in great no homo. Real quick, what's the best cycle u've ran? Dosages, length, and what AAS? :)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
haha that sux bro. 100ml vial?!? Makes my mouth water...:32:

but yea that sux how u can't get the weight and mass gains. I don't care, u still look ****in great no homo. Real quick, what's the best cycle u've ran? Dosages, length, and what AAS? :)
My cycle history is complicated... My favorite cycle is not a bulking cycle, because everytime i've bulked on good orals like SD, i lost most gains in PCT... last cycle I held on to much of the gains with test as I mentioned, then got injured and lost it all anyway.

My favorite cycle was my recomp cycle I ran last summer. I maintained my weight and dropped like 4% bodyfat and got a lot stronger. What's awesome is that I was able to keep those "gains" for a while... for the next few months after the cycle I was ripped, was walking around with sick ab veins and stuff, and I kept my strength too. As it got into winter though, eventually lost the leanness.

I have a very detailed thread on it here
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/132821-recomp-cycle-results.html

rsr08

Awards
u got a PM Unreal :)

synergy7

Banned
Awards
Well lads, As long as im ok for the next 9 weeks on 3% alcohol. wish me the best..........

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
My cycle history is complicated... My favorite cycle is not a bulking cycle, because everytime i've bulked on good orals like SD, i lost most gains in PCT... last cycle I held on to much of the gains with test as I mentioned, then got injured and lost it all anyway.

My favorite cycle was my recomp cycle I ran last summer. I maintained my weight and dropped like 4% bodyfat and got a lot stronger. What's awesome is that I was able to keep those "gains" for a while... for the next few months after the cycle I was ripped, was walking around with sick ab veins and stuff, and I kept my strength too. As it got into winter though, eventually lost the leanness.

I have a very detailed thread on it here
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/132821-recomp-cycle-results.html
I've really come to enjoy your guides around the forum - will definitely be checking this one out. Thanks :)