Questions about Sarms S-4

rospina

rospina

Awards
I am new to this forum and have been looking into several reviews for different types of supplements. My goal is to find the best product that will aid in increasing muscular strength and both anaerobic/aerobic endurance. I train and compete in MMA, and this supplement seems ideal since it supposedly does not affect hormonal levels and doesn't have any of the unwanted side effects that come with steroids. I am not too concerned with gaining weight/size (I would actually like to stay around the same weight since my sport revolves around cutting weight), nor what I look like. I am more concerned with improving athletic performance.

My questions are the following:
-Is there an ideal dosage for a 155-160 lb male who competes at 145 lbs?
-How long should the cycles be?
-When are the best times to take the supplement? (morning? evening? pre or post workout?)
-If I take a cycle, would ppl be interested in me logging my progress?

Everyone's feedback is greatly appreciated since I know very little over this subject matter. Ironically I graduated with an Exercise Science degree, but they do not teach us a whole lot (if any) about supplements at all. Thanks again

rospina

rospina

Awards
will do, i'm currently in the process of moving and should be done by this weekend. I will order some later this week and hopefully start by next Monday.