Stacking M4OHN in my Test cycle - what do you guys think?

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Im on a very reasonable and basic cycle (2 weeks in).

500mg/wk ICN Test Enanthate - 12 weeks.

Im pretty excited/curious to try M4OHN. I really want to see what all the hype is about. Just pre-ordered some tabs from Sldge. What do you guys think about just going 12mg/day for 30 days (3x30) or the entire 90 tablets.

Do you think this is too little? Too much? I know some people are running much more. 12mg a day is a pretty decent dose though. Im very curious to see how it will go. Now that I am confident there is no problem with M4OHN and finasteride together I'm eager to give it a try. Normally I would wait longer to see the compound battle tested but the thought of anything even remotely Anavar-like got me. This is the first prohormone I have ever got sucked into getting....

How bad can it be to try though, low (or almost no) androgenic sides, not harmful to hair, fine to use with finasteride (unlike regular nandrolone).

fiddler

Awards
Im on a very reasonable and basic cycle (2 weeks in).

500mg/wk ICN Test Enanthate - 12 weeks.

Im pretty excited/curious to try M4OHN. I really want to see what all the hype is about. Just pre-ordered some tabs from Sldge. What do you guys think about just going 12mg/day for 30 days (3x30) or the entire 90 tablets.

Do you think this is too little? Too much? I know some people are running much more. 12mg a day is a pretty decent dose though. Im very curious to see how it will go. Now that I am confident there is no problem with M4OHN and finasteride together I'm eager to give it a try. Normally I would wait longer to see the compound battle tested but the thought of anything even remotely Anavar-like got me. This is the first prohormone I have ever got sucked into getting....

How bad can it be to try though, low (or almost no) androgenic sides, not harmful to hair, fine to use with finasteride (unlike regular nandrolone).
since m4ohn provides lean gains, why not stack it into your last 4 weeks to help solidify your gains? if you start pct 1 week before your cycle ends you could end up keeping a bunch of your gains. i would actually taper your test down the last week or two while on m4ohn. should give you a nice transition to pct.

fiddler

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
1-12 Test 500mg
8-12 M4OHN 12mg/ED

So maybe start PCT 13-17? I was planning on trying Pheedno's PCT, I used the standard Clomid PCT on my first cycle. It went fine but this seems to cover it from more angles.

I was replacing .25mg Arimidex with 6-oxo though.
Day 1-30- 6-oxo + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626 <-- Pheedno's thread. There is some good PCT info there....

Hmm, i guess AnabolicReview is now steroid.com... wonder who made bank off that domain.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
1-12 Test 500mg
8-12 M4OHN 12mg/ED
Since it's Enth why not run the M4OHN weeks 10-14 while the Enth clears your system, then run PCT starting week 15. Probably run PCT longer than 4 weeks after a 12-14 week cycle and no HCG.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
Ya true... that might be smarter.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'd personally throw it in the middle of the cycle, like 5-8 or sooner, that way you're still on test and very anabolic for another couple weeks to keep and build on the muscle and strength you get from Test+M4OHN. Then you just come off of Test at the end. If you do it at the end of the cycle then you'd be adding to the gains you made on just test for 12 weeks or so, only to come off of 2 potent anabolics at once, and IMO you'd find it harder to keep gains overall.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
i would go with 10 weeks of enanthate and weeks 8-12 of M4OHN. then youll start PCT last day of week 12 and by day 1 of week 13 everything will have almost cleared your system totaly.