Why was Phera banned

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Because it worked damn good and was mild on the sides and made you feel great..

The gov loves banning things that work and make you feel great.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established

This is what I I am told every time I ask lol.
Phera and bold are the only banned DS which were previously legal before the recent ban. Why these specific compounds? Tren (dienelone), m1t, superdrol ect are all still legal(UK)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah it's funny how SD is the most potent one, probably has the most clones out, has been around for a long time, and the bans skip over it?

Not that i'm complaining

**** the laws. I've seen SD carried on AAS sources. If there's enough demand for Phera, I'm sure they can put Phera on the menu.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Why does nobody know the answer to the question lol
I can understand why bold was banned, as it converts to the illegal AAS equipose.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Why does nobody know the answer to the question lol
I can understand why bold was banned, as it converts to the illegal AAS equipose.
most times it's cause several dumb f**ks take stuff and get messed up due to ignorance and or just being stupid

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
It was banned because the govt. wanted it banned. Pretty simple to understand.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
most times it's cause several dumb f**ks take stuff and get messed up due to ignorance and or just being stupid
So, where did these dumb ****s see the advertisements for steroids? and what was the instructions on the steroid bottles? take 2 a day with food?

If the industry won't clean up its act, things will continue to get banned. What the industry is doing now is come up with something new, market it and try to make as much money out of it by advertising it as a regular supplement without stating its risks, and making as much money as they can before the FDA catch them. Then they go to find another compound.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The latest ban focused on Tren, because entire high school teams all across the nation were on that stuff (no joke). It was so bad it made the news. Once it makes the news, its game over, parents go rabble rabble, then the FDA bans it.

Doesn't matter that it was sold to minors, that they didn't follow the label, that they abused it and ran bottle after bottle. Personal responsibility doesn't enter into it. This nation isn't about freedom or responsibility anymore... its the "nannystate" Very ****ing annoying.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
The latest ban focused on Tren, because entire high school teams all across the nation were on that stuff (no joke). It was so bad it made the news. Once it makes the news, its game over, parents go rabble rabble, then the FDA bans it.

Doesn't matter that it was sold to minors, that they didn't follow the label, that they abused it and ran bottle after bottle. Personal responsibility doesn't enter into it. This nation isn't about freedom or responsibility anymore... its the "nannystate" Very ****ing annoying.
And the "nanny" is ****ing expensive... she charges a ****load for her services, whether they are wanted or not (taxes)... the bigger the nanny the higher the taxes.....i HATE our current govt.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats the active ingreadient in bold?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it converts to boldenone (EQ)

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
People love to say "because the government are retards and want us to be fat ect ect", but the truth is that it was a big decision to ban these specific compounds, and I just want to know why. Tren, and especially bold are far from the most dangerous ds out there right now

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why don't you ask the FDA yourself

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Valid point. Maybe monitored threw a doctor it could be a violable option

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Valid point. Maybe monitored threw a doctor it could be a violable option
That's what i was thinking, if you could legally get them through a doctor etc there would be much more potential for safter and possibly more effective PHs, but there would still be a black market out there.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Basically some big names got attention from the media or someone made it a big deal in the media and the gov reacted. Usually the good ones are the ones that get banned while newer dirtier ones pop up.

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established

Hence the ban on all weight loss products that contained Ephedrine and caffeine.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still, really strange that SD clones are still around...esp. with all the potential for liver damage and messed up lipids