Question about the Power of different compounds

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
This is kinda hard to explain, but I have been confused about this and cannot find any info on it at all.

Is the strength of a compound the only thing that differentiates it from other compounds? For example, say superdrol was 5x more powerful than halodrol, would 100mg of hdrol yield exactly the same results as 20mg of sdrol?

I hear h-drol brings "lean gains and fat-loss", yet I do not understand how it would help lose fat and other compounds won't.

Also, I hear of the more powerful compounds such as superdrol, m1t and phera(which I have used myself) leading to "wet" gains, although they have no estrogenic nor progestogenic side effects.

I was just thinking about running very high dose h-drol at 150-200mg, but it would be completely pointless if it would only yield similar results to a moderately dosed cycle of superdrol, I'm running real low on spare cash atm.

Cheers guys

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There's more to it than just their strength. You could say that they alter several attributes differently. Size, strength, hardness, vascularity.

The wetness/dryness factor has to do with a few things... if something can aromatize into estrogen (which very few PH do) it'll lead to increased water retention unless you use an AI. Also they may shuttle nutrients like carbohydrates to different degrees, or make you more sensitive to a mineral imbalance like sodium (leading to bloating). Few actually burn fat. But they may help burn fat through indirect methods.

If your purpose is just size and strength, then IMO you're better off with SD than running a super high dose of Hdrol. SD is just the king when it comes to bulking. Halodrol does have a tendency to help people "lean out" more but i'm unsure exactly why. Neither aromatize so both are "dry."

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
There's more to it than just their strength. You could say that they alter several attributes differently. Size, strength, hardness, vascularity.

The wetness/dryness factor has to do with a few things... if something can aromatize into estrogen (which very few PH do) it'll lead to increased water retention unless you use an AI. Also they may shuttle nutrients like carbohydrates to different degrees, or make you more sensitive to a mineral imbalance like sodium (leading to bloating). Few actually burn fat. But they may help burn fat through indirect methods.

If your purpose is just size and strength, then IMO you're better off with SD than running a super high dose of Hdrol. SD is just the king when it comes to bulking. Halodrol does have a tendency to help people "lean out" more but i'm unsure exactly why. Neither aromatize so both are "dry."
Thanks unreal, I was hoping you'd chime in.

I guessed if anyone knew anything about this, It'd be you.
I am not looking to bulk anymore, my stats are currently 5'7, 191lbs, 11%(never mind the stats).

This is why halo interested me, because it seems to the most popular compound for body recomposition, along with epi(i ran havoc at 80mg/7 weeks did f*uck all).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
80mg for 7 weeks did "**** all" if you mean that you didn't respond well to havoc, then Halodrol is probably way too weak for you to bother with.

I am gonna hit up some halodrol in a few weeks, i'll be taking it to 150mg, but i'm hardly expecting much out of it, just want to use it to maintain and look hard while I pump some T3.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
80mg for 7 weeks did "**** all" if you mean that you didn't respond well to havoc, then Halodrol is probably way too weak for you to bother with.

I am gonna hit up some halodrol in a few weeks, i'll be taking it to 150mg, but i'm hardly expecting much out of it, just want to use it to maintain and look hard while I pump some T3.
You are probably right, I am just always interested in new compounds.
Yep, 80mg did very little at all, got literally no strength gains, although I was on maintenance cals.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I am hijacking the thread, but I think my question is related.

So why would one choose one compound over another other than for cutting or bulking? why go for something that gives you wet gains versus dry gains? There are few options available and people move from one compound to another, if SD is the king of them and gains are great on it, why do havoc or epistane for example?

Just curious how people decide what they want to take.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry if I am hijacking the thread, but I think my question is related.

So why would one choose one compound over another other than for cutting or bulking? why go for something that gives you wet gains versus dry gains? There are few options available and people move from one compound to another, if SD is the king of them and gains are great on it, why do havoc or epistane for example?

Just curious how people decide what they want to take.
That's a good question... for me, SD works so well that it basically makes most other orals obsolete. Why use X, Y, or Z when I know Sueprdrol is going to work far better? For this reason, I've used SD in every cycle I've run since 2008. LOL.

For other people, it's a matter of response, some people respond great to Epi or Hdrol or The One or Tren, whatever... and a lot of people get lethargic and shutdown hard from SD so they can't cycle it like I can. To each his own.

If you try out all the DS out there and find one that is head and shoulders above the rest, STOCK UP on it. Most people respond to at least a couple of them very well. For me Superdrol is just ****in awesome in a pill.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
That's a good question... for me, SD works so well that it basically makes most other orals obsolete. Why use X, Y, or Z when I know Sueprdrol is going to work far better? For this reason, I've used SD in every cycle I've run since 2008. LOL.

For other people, it's a matter of response, some people respond great to Epi or Hdrol or The One or Tren, whatever... and a lot of people get lethargic and shutdown hard from SD so they can't cycle it like I can. To each his own.

If you try out all the DS out there and find one that is head and shoulders above the rest, STOCK UP on it. Most people respond to at least a couple of them very well. For me Superdrol is just ****in awesome in a pill.
Thanks unreal, that was pretty much my original question lol.
And I'm the same, Superdrol(and m1t) are my favourite compounds by a mile. I have yet to try The One or Halodrol, but I hear they are very very mild and may not be worth it.

Unreal, have you ever ran The One/D-plex?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nope never tried it. I figured if i use it, it would be extremely weak on me and necessitate that I dose pretty high and need about 3 bottles. I just don't wanna pay that much for it, I mean why bother when I can get better results from 20mg of SD.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
Nope never tried it. I figured if i use it, it would be extremely weak on me and necessitate that I dose pretty high and need about 3 bottles. I just don't wanna pay that much for it, I mean why bother when I can get better results from 20mg of SD.
My thoughts exactly.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Unreal every time I read one of your posts I buy a bottle of SD

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Unreal every time I read one of your posts I buy a bottle of SD
:chairfall:...:toofunny:

...For other people, it's a matter of response, some people respond great to Epi or Hdrol or The One or Tren, whatever... and a lot of people get lethargic and shutdown hard from SD so they can't cycle it like I can. To each his own.

If you try out all the DS out there and find one that is head and shoulders above the rest, STOCK UP on it. Most people respond to at least a couple of them very well...
...(i ran havoc at 80mg/7 weeks did f*uck all)...
It would be worth looking in detail into the way this compound works and then you may understand something about your unique body type.

From what I understand is that compounds that attach to the androgen receptors strongly are the ones that cause more fat loss, because they bind to the fat receptors too (yes there is such a thing as fat receptors).

Whether a compound binds to the androgen receptor or not is not what makes them good for bulking. For example Dbol doesnt have a very good affinity to bind to the Androgen receptor ( that means the fat receptors too - thats how it works) but its a great compound for bulking because it causes muscle growth through different channels for example protien synthesis.

Tren is as far as I know one of the strongest (if not the strongest) binder to the Androgen receptors and thats what causes the fat loss, same with proviron, in terms of orals proviron binds to the androgen receptor second only to oral tren. And that makes it good with the fat loss, however proviron is not a good compund for bulking.

I dont know why but Ive heared test-prop is the best blend for dryness. Tren, proviron and test-prop sound like a good stack for you, mayby a little epi too?