Fat Loss: 11-sterone, Furuza, Formestane, or Suppress-C

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
For fat loss and recomp/leaning, how would running 11-sterone, Furuza, Formestane, or Suppress-C solo compare?

Or could you use Furuza and then follow it with Suppress-C for PCT?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Supress C is a cortisol control product- it is not an anabolic like furza and 11 sterone

11 sterone is an anabolic with cortisol suppression traits so running supress c on 11 sterone is pointless- and could be damaging

I reccomend this

First Research 11 sterone and Epistane

Next research AAS

Then research Post cycle therapy

then run ur cycle

if ur serious you can have the knowledge u need in a matter of days if not hours

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Thanks; actual realized the difference in these, however, for the purpose of fat loss, interested in hearing from other who have used them to which have yielded the best results.

11 sterone is 11oxo which I have run before so familiar with that and the type of PCT that is appropriate; believe I used PCT Assist last time.

If you can provide some feedback on your actual results with these (if you have used them) that would be helpful.

Supress C is a cortisol control product- it is not an anabolic like furza and 11 sterone

11 sterone is an anabolic with cortisol suppression traits so running supress c on 11 sterone is pointless- and could be damaging

I reccomend this

First Research 11 sterone and Epistane

Next research AAS

Then research Post cycle therapy

then run ur cycle

if ur serious you can have the knowledge u need in a matter of days if not hours