half inch pin
- 07-25-2010, 04:37 PM
half inch pin
I was pinning my friend today since his gf was out of town and he used a half inch needle. Is that fine. I pined the side delt and had no issues 27 guage 1/2 inch pin. Took longer than I had hoped but went in. I know normally you need 1 inch and 1.5 but thats all he had. I think he had ordered the wrong ones on accident.
- 07-25-2010, 04:43 PM
I think as long as you were able to make it into the muscle then he should be fine. Was it the delt?NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET
All posts are for entertainment purposes only.
Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
- 07-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Yes. Side delt. I think what happened was he though the price was right so he ordered it and did not look at the inches on it. It went in fine.
07-25-2010, 06:04 PM
the only thing that could happen is that it doesnt go deep enough and the oil stays just under the skin, it will eventually get absorbed, but may cause a lump
07-25-2010, 08:47 PM
Figures. Okay cool. I tried t pin on his least amount of fat. Hes only at 12% bf but I figured delts would be fine. He orderd the right pins today so next time there should be no issues but he also has is his testim cream so its not a big deal.
Similar Forum Threads
- By WesleyAlpha in forum PicsReplies: 83Last Post: 08-14-2009, 03:51 PM
- By MEH89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2008, 12:48 PM
- By rick055 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 20Last Post: 12-16-2007, 02:15 PM
- By jeff33333 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2005, 10:21 AM
- By Odessa14 in forum General ChatReplies: 43Last Post: 03-20-2005, 11:29 AM