One bottle of each...... Enough to run?

  1. One bottle of each...... Enough to run?


    CEL`s P Stanz, Stano-drol, D-zine, 11 Sterone. I have one of each(bought them when they first came out to try). I`m not that familiar with them. Is one bottle enough to run or do any of these require 2 bottles to make a decent cycle?


  2. yes.

    you need more dude.
    Eat Clean. Train Dirty.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by hard iron View Post
    yes.

    you need more dude.
    More of what? My question is will one bottle of any of these be enough form a future cycle or do any of them require a 2nd to be a useful cycle?
    •   
       


  4. I believe, not sure though that they all could use a second bottle. Im pretty sure the doses they suggest are a little under and most people run a little higher so a second bottle would be needed

    RECOVERBRO



  5. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    CEL`s P Stanz, Stano-drol, D-zine, 11 Sterone. I have one of each(bought them when they first came out to try). I`m not that familiar with them. Is one bottle enough to run or do any of these require 2 bottles to make a decent cycle?
    why would you even use compounds that your not even familiar with. research what it is your taking before you just start throwing stuff into body.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by manbeast31 View Post
    why would you even use compounds that your not even familiar with. research what it is your taking before you just start throwing stuff into body.
    Ok. I guess I had that coming. Let me clarify. I am not new to this at all. I`ve used Superdrol, Epi, Halodrol, Phera, Tren, various tests, Anadrol over many years. I have not used THESE and was asking if one bottle is enough for a decent cycle based on other member`s experience with these compounds.
    Example: I have one bottle of Furazadrol. I KNOW one bottle won`t do much so I`m saving it until I get a 2nd bottle. It`s a very weak steroid and I`ll need a lot of it vs something like Superdrol where you can get a decent cycle with 30 10 mg caps if you plan your cycle properly.
    I was asking for opinions of people that have tried these specific products. I don`t need negative comments or lectures. Thank you.

  7. D-Zine is pretty much the only 1 u can possibly get away with just 1 bottle. Even it might need a second bottle to add a few more caps. The rest need multiple bottles for sure.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    D-Zine is pretty much the only 1 u can possibly get away with just 1 bottle. Even it might need a second bottle to add a few more caps. The rest need multiple bottles for sure.
    Thanks for your constructive input.

  9. i wasnt trying to be a an a** it just seems more and more ppl are coming on here saying i just bought this with my moms money im gonna take it then two months later hear about them on the news because he grew boobs and his liver exploded then no more good stuff for us

  10. Quote Originally Posted by manbeast31 View Post
    i wasnt trying to be a an a** it just seems more and more ppl are coming on here saying i just bought this with my moms money im gonna take it then two months later hear about them on the news because he grew boobs and his liver exploded then no more good stuff for us
    I agree with all you said. I just wanted som,e input about these and to know if I needed more to make it worth it. I am well schooled on most anabolics/compounds. I`ve probably done more that 80% of the membership here. I only bought these because CEL was putting out single runs of what was already planned and I had a few extra $$ at the time.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:13 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 07:47 PM
  3. Diesel Test Hardcore: White bottle vs. Red bottle
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 02:26 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 10:01 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-28-2003, 11:43 AM
Log in
Log in