Dermabolics MetaCort??

propho

Awards
  • Established
http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=1199

Anyone got any info on it?? I'm guessing it'll be good considering it's dermabolics.. it contains 100mg's of Androstenetrione and 100mg's of 7-OXO-DHEA .. Says it's good for PCT.. I know Nolva is the best but this may help assist in PCT.. what do you guys think?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice...this is a good product at a good price. 6-OXO isn't bad, but the main complaint has been price/performance. And it suffers the same oral vs. transdermal problem that others do, so you get a better bioavailability of the 3 grams of each product.

A lot of people use 7-Keto/7-OXO for PCT and love it, myself included.

So this is like Ab-Solved plus 6-OXO (androstenetrione) for a good price.

I am a huge Nolva fan, and it is relatively cheap, so using this with Nolva would be economical and effective.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
BSL has had a product just like this for awhile now. There are some reviews on it at avant's site under review section. I think there product is called PACT

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
It would be a decent addition to Nolva for PCT, but not alone. 6-oxo with nolva actually works pretty well for PCT, and I always use 7-oxo during PCT to fight catabolism. It actually sounds like an interesting product.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've read plenty of user feedback on this combo standalone (without nolva or clomid), and people have stated that their recovery is very good. I for one don't like 6-oxo simply for the fact that it makes me breakout far worse than I ever did on cycle, and am hesitant to try it in a transdermal as a result.

jhferry

Awards
So the vertict on this is that is will do the job by itself? Like after a S1+ cycle?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think the majority (?) of the 'old' guys on this board would suggest clomid/nolva instead of AI's like 6oxo, arimidex, letro for ph cycles.
But 6oxo is usually sufficient for non-methylated ph like S1+/1-test (not m-1-t).

7-keto/7oxo does nothing to bring the HPTA back but is good as a general supp.

I'm also not sold on newer PCT formulations which use soy derived estrogen antagonists.

jhferry

Awards
MetaCort contains 6OXO:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 5 sprays
Servings per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Androstenetrione 100 mg*
7-OXO-DHEA 100 mg*

Is this good enough?

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
The price will go to 29.99 on sunday. My webguy made an error in a mass email and I had to honor it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Cool, let your web guy know I need to stock up on some bulk 1T and also get him to "mess up" the price on ON's 100% whey. lol

cctez

Board Supporter
Awards
I am curious about the idea that one would use both Nolva and Metacort together.

When talking about stacking Nolva and 6OXO, haven’t I read more than once that Nolva was sufficient and that it was totally unnecessary to stack them? Why now the change in attitude about it?

If someone were really considering Metacort, wouldn’t they simply take that product alone?

Just trying to find some reasoning for the change in attitude about it.

SonOfThor

Awards
I am curious about the idea that one would use both Nolva and Metacort together.

When talking about stacking Nolva and 6OXO, haven’t I read more than once that Nolva was sufficient and that it was totally unnecessary to stack them? Why now the change in attitude about it?

If someone were really considering Metacort, wouldn’t they simply take that product alone?

Just trying to find some reasoning for the change in attitude about it.
I am also curious about this. What would the cycle look like if one was to stack 6oxo/7oxo with nolva? Lower dosages of both? Somone have a good baseline to post?

TIA

cctez

Board Supporter
Awards
Bump on this.

Again, why the change in attitude about stacking Nolva and 6OXO?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well I think that the general consensus has been that Nolva was clinically proven to get the HPTA functioning better than most other PCt methods. 6oxo is so new that we haven't seen much real world data yet. Therefore this general recommendation of this board has been to go with nolva instead of 6-oxo. No one has ever really voiced strong opposition to using both products, it just seems like a waste of money. All in all I don't think it would hurt to use both if you want to. 7-keto comes highly recommended from amny on this board.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if this is right, but I could have sworn I read PA stating that Nolva use is fine, but upon cessation of the Nolva, you will have alot of estrogen in your system as nolva just blocks at the receptor, therefore, having something like 6-oxo AFTER stopping nolva would be a good idea. OR, I just may be talking out my ass :)

SonOfThor

Awards
Interesting.. I swear I've heard of folks that have used both with success as a hybrid PCT... Anyone who has done this in the past is invited to chime in here..

propho

Awards
  • Established
BOOOO! somehow I forgot to order!!!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAMNIIIIIT!!!!!!

trd277

Board Supporter
Awards
I used just nolva for PCT of my first cycle of M1T, and Nolva and 6OXO for PCT of my second (I took a 6 week break between the cycles). No bloodwork to substantiate my claims, however, I think the combo worked better. I felt recovered after about 2 weeks with the combo. With just Nolva it took about 3 or 4 weeks.

My .02.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if this is right, but I could have sworn I read PA stating that Nolva use is fine, but upon cessation of the Nolva, you will have alot of estrogen in your system as nolva just blocks at the receptor, therefore, having something like 6-oxo AFTER stopping nolva would be a good idea. OR, I just may be talking out my ass :)
I believe you're talking about something along these lines:

1st week: Nolva 40mg
2nd: Nolva 40mg
3rd: Nolva 20mg
4th: Nolva 20mg, 6-oxo 6 caps day
5th: 6-oxo, 4 caps day
6th: 6-oxo, 4 caps day
7th: 6-oxo, 3 caps day

I am doing something similar except I plan to run the 6 OXO for the entire duration of the PCT including about 3 weeks after I stop using the nolva which will look approximately like this:

Week 1 - Nolva 60mg or 3ml/day 300 mg 6OXO
Week 2 - Nolva 60mg or 3ml/day 300 mg 6OXO
Week 3 - Nolva 45mg or 2.25ml/day 300 mg 6OXO
Week 4 - Nolva 30mg or 1.5ml/day 300 mg 6OXO
Week 5 - 300 mg 6OXO
Week 6 - 300 mg 6OXO
Week 7 - 300 mg 6OXO

Some may say this is overkill, but I am not taking any chances with my recovery. BTW, I have gotten excellent results using a nolva/6OXO combo in the past.

propho

Awards
  • Established
gotta keep in mind the measurements for nolva have been raised as we have all been underdosing..

cctez

Board Supporter
Awards
Okay, I hate to keep beating this topic, but I would like a real answer. It has been clearly posted many times on this board that Nolva stacked with 6-oxo is unnecessary. A quick search brings up as much, yet not in those exact words. (I bet if I looked harder, I could find it in those exact words.)

Bobo is quoted from the following thread:
(http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13564)

This is where Pat and SWALE disagree. I happen to agree with SWALE since he has the blood tests of hundreds of clients to show for it. He never likes using AI's post cycle because believes lowering estrogen to such a point where its unhealthy causes problems with lipid profiles and also estrogen rebound once use is discontinued. Through most of his tests it show that when testosterone is suppressed it actually returns to a higher level upon completion of PCT then returns to normal (you can find this in studies too). He believes this can also happen when you suppress estrogen to very low levels as an AI will do. Now according to Pats study estrogen isn't even lowered that much so using 6-OXO with Nolva might be ok but I don't really see any benefit. Your only going to respond to an anti-e so fast. Doubling or tripling up on anti-e won't make the testes respons any faster to LH than when only using one. Bacially all your doing is cresating an imbalance. Once thats achieved thats all you need to start prodcuing LH. The only thing that can speed this process up is HCG.

So many people have used Nolvadex during PCT and have never had problems with estrogen so I don't understand his worries.

Your best bet is to post this over at CEM in the anabolic section and let SWALE and Nandi take a look. They are the biggest supporters of Nolva and I happen to agree with them.
Now, am I just misunderstanding what is being said? I would love to hear what Bobo has to say about this, because I am just confused. You see, Metacort is pretty much transdermal 6-oxo with some DHEA thrown in right? I have no problem with that, but why are people all of the sudden talking about the Nolva/Metacort stack?

Why would you take something to inhibit estrogen production(6-oxo) when you are blocking the estrogen receptors(with nolva)? Pardon the analogy, but isn't it like wearing a condom when you aren't going to have sex? Why not just use one or the other?