Need help for bicep injections...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Decided to start doin' bicep injections. Tomorrow will be the first and I'll be shooting prop as I have been. Anybody got any additional pointers that I may want to take advantage of? I was just gonna use my ass as the 3rd site, but I can't even get myself in that position anymore, it's just way too difficult.

I read up on site injections, etc, but not really much actual first-hand discussions there or on other boards either.

I was thinking of placing my elbow on a desk and having my forearm perpendicular but relaxed, not flexed. And then shooting into the inside of the bicep but still more to towards the top....

Does this sound okay? It's kinda hard finding your sweet spot and the bi's seem to be even more of a mystery, no??

Please lemme know guys, I don't wanna fvck something up here... :saw: :)

size

Awards
  • Established
My pointer is do not put prop in your biceps. :p Take your time and keep a steady needle. I would rather use traps over biceps.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, I'll be shooting for 1.5cc's....hopefully I can fit it all in there w/o any problems...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ size.....traps bro?? Man, that makes me squeemish...LOL...

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rest arm on your leg, make sure not to flex! also 1.5cc is insane.....do .75 into each bicep first time.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Fvck it man, I chickened out.....will do it next time... :mad:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
You're gonna be in some pain brother. Ive tried biceps oftne and on through my entire first cycle, and I find it that unless you're shooting with something like winstrol, you shouldnt even bother with site injections. Prop will hurt like a mother
Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
don't listen to them, Bi's kick ass. :D 1.5cc into a single bicep will literally mess you up bad, i'd go for 0.75cc into each, it hurts the first few times afterwards it's not all that bad. I've been injecting prop into them, and it hurts but not anymore than i'm normally beat up after a workout when not on cycle. I guess since i dont get sore while on, injecting into the biceps balances out.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd never inject biceps...

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'd never inject into pecs, not that i have much of a pec to inject into. I'd need like a 1/8" needle :D

spooler

Awards
Yea, man. I shoot Bis, tris, lats, pecs & delts - use homemade TProp 100mg /ml. It doesn't hurt much more than a hard session in the gym. I've shot up to 1 1/2 CC in each bi - but 1 CC is comfortable. I prefer going for the outer head - seems less vascular. I use a 5/8" 25 ga straight in to the hilt or a 1" but do it at an angle and don't shove it all the way in.

I've loaded my dart, swab both bis with isopropl alcohol, hit the left one, then the right one with the same dart (make sure that you aspirate). Massage them real good and go to the gym. I heartily suggest that site injections with short estered gear is the way to go! The pump is awesome.

Lats are a little hard to get to, ya gotta go at them from the front, not the side, but I can slide 2 - 3ccs of juice in either of them, no problem.

One of the issues that I have found with TProp is the frequent injections - I had to start looking for more sites - the first time I punched into the pecs was a little scary, I imagined hitting a lung! But that's tough to do with a 5/8" pin....... After that it was easy - then it got to be FUN!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pecs and tris are my favorites.. ;)

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I use pecs and delts, quads are ok too. I never shot glutes, don't like trying to contort that way to shoot.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Hehe...yeah I have no problem with pecs man....it's just that I can't get into a good enough position to do other sites....maybe I should've worked more on stretching more before I started my prop?? :)

Man, if Pete is against it then I dunno what to think now... :( :) seriously though....LOL....I'll look more into it, I still got another day now before I decide.....thanx for the help guys...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Order of preference to shoot:
1) Glutes *
2) Delts *
3) Pecs
4) Quads
5) Biceps
* primary injection sites
Sage

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why but the delts freak me out for some reason. It seems just by looking at the vascularity in them, there's just too much **** goin' on in there...LOL..

I guess its just time to quit thinkin' too much and do it....seems like I always get in trouble when I use my noodle.... :saw:

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
i feel you bro. im quite defined in the shoulders but if you hit the side delts directly, i promise you wont have any problems. Give it a shot. Most likely you'll find it one of your favorite spots.
Sage

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man, if Pete is against it then I dunno what to think now... :( :)
I thought about spot injecting my biceps before I began, but I though t it would suck to get an abcess in my naturally-built 18.5"s.. ;)

My favorite for site-enhancement for biceps: hammercurls with 100#ers..

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
bigpetefox and others, where do you hit the Tri at? I've been meaning to use it, but I'm not sure where to hit.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I've hit bi's before. They were so sore that I couldn't use them for about three days. I had big red whelps on each bicep. It kind of hard to hide those.

adrenalinaddict

Awards
bis are fun. I like tris more, but bi's are fine. Ive shot tren into them, not much pain. The first one hurts, but after that its fine.
Bis were actually really easy for me. I had no problems tensing or anything. Just rest arm on knee and bam. All done. The only thing that gets me, is I can see my veins, so that kinda bugs me out. I always try to steer clear of any veins I see. No problems yet with it.