Will test be good for this cycle?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
So, I made a thread about my next cycle (which will be my last oral cycle).. which I'm gonna start next week. I was wondering what you guys think about possibly adding 8 weeks of sustanon to this:

sd: 20/20/25/30
epi: 0/0/0/030/30/30/40
x-tren: 0/90/90/120/120/120/120/120
(organ shield, fish oil, and orange triad ran throughout along with nolva/clomid for pct)

would adding 8 weeks of sustanon benefit this cycle, or would it be overkill?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
do you really need 4 compounds?

There's only so much progress you can make in 8 weeks, just sayin. Obviously you'd be better off if you ran everything over a 14 week period.

Say 14 weeks of sust, Epi/SD at the beginning, X-tren at the end

Instead of just blasting everything for 8 weeks.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established

There's only so much progress you can make in 8 weeks, just sayin. Obviously you'd be better off if you ran everything over a 14 week period.

That's crazy... I never thought about that. That seems like a really good way to run it actually. 14 weeks of test seems like a lot though

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established

That's crazy... I never thought about that. That seems like a really good way to run it actually. 14 weeks of test seems like a lot though

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
14 weeks is def NOT a lot......
In the game of anabolics, a lot is relative, and there's a lot, then there's A LOT.

And then there's

A LOT.

14 weeks of sust is just like... 2 weeks longer than "normal" 12 weeker. I wouldn't even call it a lot.

Crazy in a good way. Better to spread that out. I think it's crazy to stack 3 orals and an injectable together for 8 weeks.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
In the game of anabolics, a lot is relative, and there's a lot, then there's A LOT.

And then there's

A LOT.

14 weeks of sust is just like... 2 weeks longer than "normal" 12 weeker. I wouldn't even call it a lot.

Crazy in a good way. Better to spread that out. I think it's crazy to stack 3 orals and an injectable together for 8 weeks.
Yeah that's what I meant, crazy as in a good idea!

What was your reasoning for running the sd/epi bridge before the x-tren? That would be like a 3 oral bridge over 14 weeks with test.... Sounds fun:)

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Would 4 weeks of sd first, then the 7 weeks of x-tren then 4 weeks of epi be a good way to run it, to give my liver a break off methyls?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa man, SD, Epi, and Xtren, man SD alone would be enough. **** that.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would 4 weeks of sd first, then the 7 weeks of x-tren then 4 weeks of epi be a good way to run it, to give my liver a break off methyls?
I'd just pick the X-tren or the Epi and put it at the end of the cycle.

I mean

SD 1-3
Epi 3-6
Sust 1-14
X-Tren 11-16

I'm not so sure on the X-tren in the middle. I have thought about it. But then again taking anything oral isn't exactly time off for the liver completely... Anyway its common to run test for a while and run an oral at the beginning and the end. That's really what my current cycle is, exept i'm running 2 orals in the beginning to bulk and 1 at the end to recomp.

Switch it up however depending on what you want to do... I think any of these would be better than running everything for 8 weeks. 8 weeks is hitting every muscle group 8-16 times, basically. 16 weeks is hitting every muscle group twice as much. I dunno, i have run a lot of short/heavy oral cycles... but IMO for making and keeping gains, longer is way better. Maybe hCG if you are worried about that.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
preload a sh1tload of support supps bro and prepare for an epic shutdown. if you run this i will be subbing... thats for sure...

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I'd just pick the X-tren or the Epi and put it at the end of the cycle.

I mean

SD 1-3
Epi 3-6
Sust 1-14
X-Tren 11-16

I'm not so sure on the X-tren in the middle. I have thought about it. But then again taking anything oral isn't exactly time off for the liver completely... Anyway its common to run test for a while and run an oral at the beginning and the end. That's really what my current cycle is, exept i'm running 2 orals in the beginning to bulk and 1 at the end to recomp.

Switch it up however depending on what you want to do... I think any of these would be better than running everything for 8 weeks. 8 weeks is hitting every muscle group 8-16 times, basically. 16 weeks is hitting every muscle group twice as much. I dunno, i have run a lot of short/heavy oral cycles... but IMO for making and keeping gains, longer is way better. Maybe hCG if you are worried about that.
Would I NEED hcg?? Or could I just recover with a solid pct. I'd just be worried about being shut down for a looonngg period of time

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would I NEED hcg?? Or could I just recover with a solid pct. I'd just be worried about being shut down for a looonngg period of time
Hmmm let me peer into my crystal ball.

OMG

OMG

You neeeed hCG! Without it, your PCT will fail, you'll get rubber ****, your girlfriend will leave you, causing you to lose your job and you'll have to turn tricks on the street in exchange for andriol for the rest of your life.

Looks like you need hCG.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established

OMG

OMG

You neeeed hCG! Without it, your PCT will fail, you'll get rubber ****, your girlfriend will leave you, causing you to lose your job and you'll have to turn tricks on the street in exchange for andriol for the rest of your life.

Looks like you need hCG.
Lmao.. This guys nuts. So what you're saying is, there's no telling, just do what I feel comfortable with?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bingo.

the word NEED. Doesn't fit here. No one needs steroids, people using steroids don't NEED PCT, people doing a PCT don't NEED hCG.

A PCT is a good idea, lol, and hCG makes PCT easier, that's about the extent of it.

I'll go off like that whenever someone asks me a dumb question. "Will i get gyno on this stack?" "How many pounds am I going to gain?" "Do I need nolva or can i just use a test booster?" All stupid questions.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established

OMG

OMG

Looks like you need hCG.
Lmao.. This guys nuts. So what you're saying is, there's no telling, just do what I feel comfortable with?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
bingo.

the word NEED. Doesn't fit here. No one needs steroids, people using steroids don't NEED PCT, people doing a PCT don't NEED hCG.

A PCT is a good idea, lol, and hCG makes PCT easier, that's about the extent of it.

I'll go off like that whenever someone asks me a dumb question. "Will i get gyno on this stack?" "How many pounds am I going to gain?" "Do I need nolva or can i just use a test booster?" All stupid questions.
Well; sorry for the dumb question I guess. And sorry for the double post, idk why it keeps doing that.

Do you have any good links for hCG use. I don't know anything about it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

OMG

OMG

Looks like you need hCG.
Man pulls out his crystal ball LMAO.. :shocked1: lol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I can tell the future. That's how I'll know exactly what someone needs to do for pCT. Or how much they'll gain in their cycle, how much nolva to run so that they don't get gyno. Any question that seems impossible to answer, I just look into my crystal ball.

For instance Gamer, my crsytal ball tells me that you're going to gain 11.384 pounds on your cycle. You'll keep 7.839 pounds. And then you'll make a record, jacking off 17 times in one day during PCT, this will cause your body to go catabolic and metabolize muscle to turn it into semen, and you'll lose 3 more pounds. Be careful with that high libido.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I can tell the future. That's how I'll know exactly what someone needs to do for pCT. Or how much they'll gain in their cycle, how much nolva to run so that they don't get gyno. Any question that seems impossible to answer, I just look into my crystal ball.

For instance Gamer, my crsytal ball tells me that you're going to gain 11.384 pounds on your cycle. You'll keep 7.839 pounds. And then you'll make a record, jacking off 17 times in one day during PCT, this will cause your body to go catabolic and metabolize muscle to turn it into semen, and you'll lose 3 more pounds. Be careful with that high libido.
Wish I could give you more rep focking lol.. I was thinkin about gaining 14.666lbs on my 5000cal a day fatass diet.. keeping 9.243lbs..