New to form/Question on HDROL

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I've been reading the form for some time, learning and taking in lots of knowledge.

I am running my 2nd cycle of HDROL. I am on week 2 and was wondering if I could add some of LG's Methyl Masterdrol (original version) to my cycle. I have some left over bottles laying around and I figured that I could through them in. My only concern is that MM contains yohimbe, could I take this when on cycle? I wasn't sure about any BP conflicts?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Ur mistake is using hdrol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the two will stack fine.

methylmasterdrol is just androsterone (ph to dht), plus other herbs and roots.

Itwasme

Awards
Agree with second guy...as employee of gnc I got lots of time to do reading like u. And from past exp. With incredible bulk by ssl I believe that had tren hdrol and phera...it worked awesome. I heard that stuff u got is good..I wouldn't be afraid to run them hdrol will keep u dry.. As for yohimbe... Ya they probally don't have alot in the pill. Now if u took straight yohimbe your bp could be at risk...that **** makes me all spacey and dizzy. Pretty wierd herb man

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What ingredient is listed for the Methyl Masterdrol. The true OG version was a Superdrol clone! You are stating that it contains yohimbe, so I'm guessing that this is what replaced SD, no?

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Thank for the responses guys.

My mistake, I believe this that this is the second version perhaps? The label just says Methyl Masterdrol XPLO-CAPS, and no V2 or V3 or anything...So this isn't the original MM but the one made after the SD clone, correct?

The ingredients are listed as follows:

Prohormone:

3-beta-hydroxyetioaliocholan-17-one: 100mg

Metabolsm Complex: 105mg (total all below ingredients I assume)

Caprylic acid (from sodium caprylate)
Piperine
Zinc Aspartate
Coleus Forskolin Standardized
Yohimbe (Standardized for 99% Yohimbine)

I knew MM converted to DHT, and I think MM is kind of useless as a standalone PH. But from my previous experience with it, it does work good as a good pre-workout supplement. I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't going to make me keel over from the Yohimbe content mixed with the Hdrol...

Jasen:

I am new to using PH's. I've ran a previous cycle of Hdrol along with Tren and had some nice gains. I've heard a lot of good things about Hdrol as a stand alone. I am running 75mg for 6 weeks. Perhaps bumping it up to 100mg the last week, dependent upon what sides show up. I would buy more Tren but I am tight on cash for the moment. I am willing to trade some new CEL Hdrol for some Tren is anyone is interested?;-) I have a lot of unopened bottles that expire in late 2012. I am new to the form so I doubt I will get any takers?

Thanks Guys.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
if ur gonna bump it to 100mg? u will be safer of doind SD at 20mg and ur gains will double!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
there is a reason for this
1. if u want size 6 week SD 30mg
2. if u want safe cycle 10mg for 4 weeks.

either way most ppl just want to use SD cuz it's worth it anyways u dose it, u will get GREAT results

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I am not prone to gyno, but scared of it like most noobs. Doesn't SD have a higher rate of gyno and other sides (compared to Hdrol)?

I'm already 2 weeks into this cycle...So I am going to stick with it. Next planned cycle I'll have to do some more research into SD and its clones to see whats up.

Nice icon btw.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when comparing hd with sd as far as gyno is concerned, hd is the safer option.

hd is a lean mass builder. it will add quality lean muscle tissue without extras like gylcogen storage, and estrogen water retention.

it is a low androgenic compound, esp compared to sd. this is the biggest reason users dont experience the big strength gains as with other more androgenic steroids, like trenbolone, or the ph tren (pro dienolone).

hd is a compound that should be used for 6 weeks for best results. 50-75mg should be enough to add on some quality fat free mass, that will be easy to maintain post cycle d/t hd not being as suppressive as other steroids, like superdrol for example.

some people may respond to a higher dosage of hd, say 75-100mg. but if one is finding the need to go above this, then it is time for them to look at using a different steroid, like oral turinabol, or superdrol.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
jbryand101b thanks for the info. bro. I was planning on running this cycle (2nd Hdrol cycle) for 6 weeks @ 75mg. I gained 12 lbs of lean mass off my first Hdrol with tren and retained all my gains. I was hoping to get decent results off this cycle as well, hopefully lean gains. I am naturally thin so I have to eat like a horse to makes any gains.

One thing I have noticed about this cycle is that my libido is through the roof, I don't remember being so horny all the time during my last/ first cycle? Any scientific reason behind this?

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
12 lbs on H-drol? You must have been seriously under your "natural" peak

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the tren, is a pro hormone to dienolone. a steroid very similar to trenbolone, but not as strong.

this is a 19 nor androgen, and 19nor compounds, are most commonly used in the medical community as male fertility supression. d/t their strong ability to reduce libido to practacally nothing despite it being a more androgenic compound, and not able to aromatise, this with the fact that it has some interaction with the progestin receptor, most likely leads to the sexual disfunction so common ammong 19nor androgen steroids.

this time around, you are not using this libido killer, and so you have just the hd, which is a derviative of testosterone, and also a compound that has a higher affinity for shbg.

being that hd is not a super suppressive steroid, you are most likely still producing a good amount (but lowered) of testosterone, and estrogen.

when you displace shbg, you free up other hormones that it binds to, such as testosterone, and estrogen.

this is most likely what is causing the increase in libido, as hd is not a very androgenic steroid, and does not aromatise.

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Cowboy: I am not sure, I was stuck at 185-190 for 8-9 months and i had one hell of a time gaining muscle or weight. I had tried a variety of things, just eating tons of food of course, I was eating 4,000-4,500 calories at one point and still not gaining weight, training hard as hell, utilizing proper training techniques, hell I even cut out cardio, and still nothing. I got my t-levels tested, everything was normal, hell I even got tested for thyroid issues, but nothing. I then tried a plethora of otc "pro hormone" like products, bad ass mass, different types of test boosters and I didn't gain anything really, anything that stayed at least. I ran my first cycle of hdrol with tren and put on serious weight, I even did some HIIT while on cycle and leaned out and packed on some serious meat. I do not know what the hec the problem was but, I felt like I was at my genetic limit...

jbryand101b: thanks again for the info. its really helpful. That explains a lot. Was getting worried with all the wood lol, well not worried, the gf sure as hell doesn't mind haha.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
Cowboy: I am not sure, I was stuck at 185-190 for 8-9 months and i had one hell of a time gaining muscle or weight. I had tried a variety of things, just eating tons of food of course, I was eating 4,000-4,500 calories at one point and still not gaining weight, training hard as hell, utilizing proper training techniques, hell I even cut out cardio, and still nothing. I got my t-levels tested, everything was normal, hell I even got tested for thyroid issues, but nothing. I then tried a plethora of otc "pro hormone" like products, bad ass mass, different types of test boosters and I didn't gain anything really, anything that stayed at least. I ran my first cycle of hdrol with tren and put on serious weight, I even did some HIIT while on cycle and leaned out and packed on some serious meat. I do not know what the hec the problem was but, I felt like I was at my genetic limit...

jbryand101b: thanks again for the info. its really helpful. That explains a lot. Was getting worried with all the wood lol, well not worried, the gf sure as hell doesn't mind haha.
you should have noticed some gains from bad ass mass, thats phera

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Lol meant mass fx. not bad ass mass. My bad. I gotta make sure to get my facts straight...

Xerxes